Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” (2474 Views)

Can Any Christain Tell, Why We Should Believe Paul's Word In The Bible / I Chose Hell Fire / Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Yefet(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2010
Muslims Tell … “Why I chose Jesus”
Empowering Dreams

A North African believer found the needed strength to face his imprisonment from a dream he had while imprisoned for his faith. In it, he saw thousands of believers pouring through the streets of his city, openly proclaiming their faith in his restricted country. While in prison, he was tortured, suspended upside-down naked for hours, beaten with electrified rods and repeatedly threatened with execution. His vision of a day when people of his country would openly proclaim their faith in the streets gave him great strength to persevere through this most difficult time.

Encounter

Though not strictly a dream or a vision, a number of Muslim-background believers have had a significant supernatural encounter that was instrumental in drawing them to Jesus. One Egyptian Muslim was reading the Injil (Gospel), when he came to Luke 3, where the Holy Spirit descended on Jesus in the form of a dove. God said, “This is my son, in whom I am well pleased.” As he read those words, a stormy wind broke into his room. A voice spoke to him saying, “I am Jesus Christ, whom you hate. I am the Lord whom you are looking for.” He recalls that he “wept and wept, accepting Jesus from that time.”

Whatever personal perspective one has on dreams and visions and the Christian walk of faith, it is difficult to consider engaging in ministry to Muslims without a recognition of and an openness for God to continue drawing people to Himself through what may be viewed as unconventional means.
The greatest of these is love

By far, the reason found most compelling for the greatest number of Muslims who have turned to Christ is the power of love. Like Paul, many a believer from a Muslim background has found that “the greatest of these is love.” Nearly half of all Muslims who have made a shift of faith allegiance have affirmed that the love of God was a critical key in their decision.

By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. Love’s attraction could be simplified into two subcategories. The first is love by example. One Jordanian believer attributes his conversion to “the unconditional love and the aura of peace and contentment” that he saw in his Christian friend. An Arab émigré to France, describing the friendliness of her Christian acquaintances, says they “radiated the beauty of Christ.” These friends, who had emigrated before her and given their lives to Christ prior to her arrival, prayed that God would answer her prayers for a job. She says she has been amazed at how “the Lord has continued to answer prayers.”

This young Sunni Muslim woman saw a kindness and experienced an intimacy with her believing friends that made her believe that God, too, could be her friend and give her eternal life. Admittedly, it is difficult to separate the example of love demonstrated by believers and the witness of scripture, testifying of a God of love.

Source: http://www.30-days.net/testimony/encounters/

Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2010
if I were savvy in computer screen manipulation, I would have drawn two diagonal corner to corner lines intersecting at the middle over your piece, above.

Egyptian Muslim, reading (Injil)? Why? Quran is not superior to it? Islam does not have enough details about Isa bin Maryam (AS) and he had to go to the bible to look for jesus that never was?

Are you for real? Hardly so, I am sure. Any "muslim" who becomes Christian is free to do so. But to lie that there is anything special, worthy toknow in the bible except fantasy is actually really out reaching statement.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by noetic16(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2010
nopuqeater:

if I were savvy in computer screen manipulation, I would have drawn two diagonal corner to corner lines intersecting at the middle over your piece, above.

Egyptian Muslim, reading (Injil)? Why? Quran is not superior to it? Islam does not have enough details about Isa bin Maryam (AS) and he had to go to the bible to look for jesus that never was?

Are you for real? Hardly so, I am sure. Any "muslim" who becomes Christian is free to do so. But to lie that there is anything special, worthy toknow in the bible except fantasy is actually really out reaching statement.

and ur point is?
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 2:21am On Jul 03, 2010
^^^Is your brain already dead, noetic? My point is that there is no need to read the Bible when a muslim has the Quran! The guy is in Egypt for crying out loud. Its a majority muslim country, where a muslim is constantly reminded that there is no true God, except that Allah is that Only True God. That any one proclaimed to be a God, is either himself is a god, or somebody has created him to be his god.

Jesus of the Quran is the true Jesus. Jesus of the Bible is a make up god jesus that never was. Why never was? He will never have accepted your nonsense about him, if he heard you with your make up story. Thats my point, darn idolator cross worshipper! Check your neck, or your church, for the cross. You will find your idol, somewhere around there.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Yefet(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2010
Debating about Religion is never my life,cos I cant ask someone to accept Christ as His savior true debate or Arguments but true my actions and the Grace of God he can be touched.

I have posted allot of testimonies here and am not here to fool anyone. It's not everything you dont see then you think it can't Happen? My Dad before he passed away though a Christian but He had a copy of the Quaran for about 10 yrs and also had a Bible. A friend of mine in Holland Has qur'an or Bible. Look even in Saudi Arabia allot of people have Bible; ask me why? they all have their reasons for having it. And when you talk of Jesus- before there was Qua'an the Bible has existed and the Jesus Christ in Bible is never the Isa in your Quar'an so please get this Point straight.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by noetic16(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^Is your brain already dead, noetic?

No, not at all. but my brain has lost the ability to rationalize senseless submissions like the one u submitted.

My point is that there is no need to read the Bible when a muslim has the Quran! The guy is in Egypt for crying out loud. Its a majority muslim country, where a muslim is constantly reminded that there is no true God, except that Allah is that Only True God. That any one proclaimed to be a God, is either himself is a god, or somebody has created him to be his god.

While Egypt might be an islamic country,. , .could the dude not have picked it up out of curiosity? 99.9% of the non-Christians that hate JC have never read the gospels. . , The Egyptian dude was only curious and his curiosity led him to the bible. I wonder why u find this unbelievable.

Jesus of the Quran is the true Jesus. Jesus of the Bible is a make up god jesus that never was. Why never was?

how did u come to this conclusion? did u read the bible-accounts of Jesus? if u did, why not allow others to also read and make their personal conclusions?

He will never have accepted your nonsense about him, if he heard you with your make up story. Thats my point, darn idolator cross worshipper! Check your neck, or your church, for the cross. You will find your idol, somewhere around there.

The above is just a senseless and ill-informed rant fuelled by bigotry and illiteracy. The gospel of the cross is foolishness to those who perish. The Egyptian dude has made his own decision, so also have you. . .I only hope u are able to face the imminent consequences.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^^Assuming the story is true, the guy has made his own choice (this is the only thing you are correct aboui). I will face my eminent consequence, by the Will of God and I will be successfully rewarded with "true paradise", not the "heaven" you intend to find yourself, ina house that has great rooms and of course the room meant for those who abolish and encouraged others to abolish the laws and the prophets of old.

Jesus will deny almost all of his so called followers because thy formed a different agenda different to what he preached. You sir, are from the group that accepted the changed process. You and your kind in belief will be inmate of the fire.

this is the reality of your "avoidable consequences". all your posts starts with your condescending opinions that lacks proofs, always. Why? learn some originality. Maybe your sele feet is hurting you and you cant think?

In the fashion of the insolent idiot cheat diaego maradonna " whats the matter, noetic? are you nervoushhhhhh?" you better go put on a shoe. otherwise the oyinbos will be thinking that this monkey things he is still on a tree! Alhamdulillah, i dont hubnob with sele people and am not interested in their cheap phillies for any quick ride.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2010
ALLAH is a dead god and it can't even defend itself if not why was mohammad fighting for booty , mohammad promise those fool with with 72 virgins so that theu can fight till death , he could achieved his aim , am sorry there is no such thing in heaven but you can find such brothel in allah's paradise where wholedom will be allowed . you see small brain muslims , someone that said you should not drink and later promised you there is a river of wine in allah's paradise and he told you that you should not married more than four wives but promised you 72 hustlers in allah's paradise huh or are you telling that allah in the quran is love-vendor or wha? please i need a responds
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 1:09am On Jul 05, 2010
@jcross19: #7 on: Today at 12:01:17 AM »
ALLAH is a dead god
Dead entity ust have to be on earth, alive at one time. Is Yahweh/Jehovah/Eloi dead? Obviously, since He was never on earth, we can say He is dead. Same case alpplies to Allah. He is not God that is seen by any eye, just like Yahweh. he was not on earth, just like Yahweh. So how do you figure He is dead, when you dont figure the same for Yahweh?

and it can't even defend itself if not why was mohammad fighting for booty
Why was Moses fighting, too? Can yahweh defend Himself? Obviously. Same applies to Allah. See the Messengers and Prophets who fought, did so because fights were prescribed for them for specific reasons.

mohammad promise those fool with with 72 virgins so that theu can fight till death ,
Did Moses promise anyone anything? So they fought without heavenly incentives, except the earthly booties. Did Jesus promise them anything? Maybe this is the reason he had disloyal followers who cant even fight with two swords and all the "bags" that they have. This is the reaon I think one betrayed him. Another denied him three times. Another disbelieved him. And yet still many more did not listen to him, including the johnny come lately Paul who abolished the laws and the prophets. Read your Bible, man.

he could achieved his aim , am sorry there is no such thing in heaven
There is never going to be any enjoyment in your christian heaven. You will always clap hands, at best.

but you can find such brothel in allah's paradise where wholedom will be allowed.
Even among the tribes of Nigeria who yarn that their men ony marry one wife, we find many men having more than 1 wife, and the ones who say they have 1 have many concubines outside. Is this not hyocrisy? And we find from among women whose husbands are not strong enough having sexual partners outside. Now brothels is where you have prostitutes. In paradise there will not be prostitutes around, even muslim communities shun it on this earth, so how is that going to happen in paradise, you will have to explain it because just saying it without explanation is not good enough.

you see small brain muslims , someone that said you should not drink and later promised you there is a river of wine in allah's paradise and he told you that you should not married more than four wives but promised you 72 hustlers in allah's paradise huh
This is reward for belief in Allah as One and obedience to His rules. Even here on earth, as you have said muslim men have a better sexual life than the sneeky christians. Afterall the muslims have their more than 1 wife openly, while you people indulge in fornication and adultery. There was a sunny ade song that say he wil consume alcohol on this earth because it may not be available in heaven. he is not talking about Allah's Paradise for muslims. sunny would have known that for depriving yourself on earth, when you enter Allah's Paradise if you like to drink alcohol that will not make you have headache, drunk and all the negatives that are associated with earthly alcohol, it will be available for you as a reward under Allah's Mercy on you.

or are you telling that allah in the quran is love-vendor or wha? please i need a responds
Obviously, Allah created husband and wife as lovers, mate of each other. Ibrahim (AS) married more than 1 wife. We know of Sarah and Hagar. Isiaqa married, Yaqub married more than 1 wife, Daud married many wives, Sulaiman married many wives, too. Yet you say that David is the father of Jesus. I want to be like the father of Jesus, King David. Yet you say Solomon is the wise. I want to be like Solomon thet wise. By the way if Jesus is a son of King David, check the geneologies of David, was Jesus a brother of King Solomon, too, who is actually a well known son of King David? I am asking all of these because I want you to use your head; think because the Bible say one thing and the truth is obviously different.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Yefet(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2010
@Nopuqeater you will be a great Lawyer smiley I am very glad your always responding to my post be it negative or posstive but the whole idea is that the message has a follower and a reader which is the Reason why Christ called me, to preach the Gospel of Truth to the ends of the earth so that every ears will hear it and know who Christ is (The Only way to God)

Stay blessed brother if you have any prayer request let me know and I will pray for you and I believe 100% my Lord shall prrovide all your needs according to His Riches and Glory through Christ Jesus Phlp 4:19

God bless you good friend smiley
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2010
ahahahahahaha Jesus promised me an eternal life without sorrow okay . now i can see that you only read the bible and apply bias mentality towards the meaning of the interpretation.well , for the Moses, he fought for Israel for their freedom in the wilderness . and please can you show me in the bible where Moses was fighting for a booty or to spread a religion huh ? then why wannabe prophet spread his religion with swords and spares huh if you deny that can you read the history the old fulanis empire and usman dan fodio? and the spread of islams in northern part of africa. we can see good example of yours in every corners of the earth yes like abdul mutalahib huh bunch of terrorist
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2010
by yourself , you said in heaven there is only a clap right am very happy then you should prepare to hold enough condom when you are dying okay b,cos allah paradise will filled with pimps and H.I.V shall your rewards , yes i can imagine why bunch Muslims countries remains in darkness and a lots imbeciles b,cos they slaves , allah use to turn them any thing it likes aahahahahaahahahah allah you are dump your days are counting
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2010
do you want me to proof to you that allah is gods? if you want to i can proof that to you with an artifacts discovered in yemen and north saudi arabia
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Yefet(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2010
@Jcross, Tnx allot for your contribution, I see your passion by trying to stand for what you believe in. Please bro can you refrain from insult to other religion or belief or engaging in arguments but rather prech the Gospel and dont let yourself to be distracted from your calling. Show love,respect so that our Father in Heaven will do the rest you ask or do not ask for. Pray for those who persecute you and bless those who curse you, by so doing , you represent the Church of Christ to others who do not believe.

God bless you all.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Yefet: « #9 on: Today at 07:44:14 AM »
@Nopuqeater you will be a great Lawyer I am very glad your always responding to my post be it negative or posstive but the whole idea is that the message has a follower and a reader which is the Reason why Christ called me, to preach the Gospel of Truth to the ends of the earth so that every ears will hear it and know who Christ is (The Only way to God)[/quote[How did Jesus called you; the same way he called Simon Peters, alive walking the street of the earth or the same way the allucinated Saul said he was called on the way to Damascus, only that he cant get the story straight? The only way to God, cncelled the mission of Moses to show people to God.

Why didnt Jesus say that he anow abolishes the laws and prophets, when Moses was from this law and prophets, and who is the way to God of the people of Adam and Adam, Enoch and his people, Abraham and his people, Lot and his people, Noah and his people, Ishmael and his people, Isaac and his people, Jacob and his people, Joseph and his people, Moses and his people, Samule and his people, David and his people, Solomon and his people, etc, etc, etc? Jesus? please explain and show us proof.

Oh. The reason I respond to you is that you lie, and I cant just let you have the floor because the gullible may accept your lies as truth if you are not challenged, forced to show weakness of thought. While Jesus is calling you, a process of that call we want you to explain, Allah in His Book, the Quran has made it compusory to me that I must dialogue you with reason, wisdom and good process, obvious proofs, or logic.

Stay blessed brother[b] if you have any prayer request[/b] let me know and I will pray for you and I believe 100% my Lord shall prrovide all your needs according to His Riches and Glory through Christ Jesus Phlp 4:19
I am your brother from Adam and Eve. Thats just about it. The bolded makes for a good laugh. It is either that you think am looking to become an idolator like you, hence your proposal. I got to check up on the level of my Iman. The other reason is that you must be joking. Do you imagine me to be a Kafir, seeking a god or gods? I do not need a ghost or a human god, or a seditery god or some symbolism god. I am a muslim. All my hope and desire, etc and prayers are to God Almighty Alone. He is unlike anyone. No one is like Him. He has no partner, no parent[s] and not a parent to anyone. He is capable of all things.

God bless you good friend
I hope the God that will bless me is Allah and not one of the gods you and others are propagating?

@jcross19; « #10 on: Today at 10:23:33 AM »
ahahahahahaha Jesus promised me an eternal life without sorrow okay . now i can see that you only read the bible and apply bias mentality towards the meaning of the interpretation.well,
Is there a need to interprete the obvious that is in simple plain language to something else? Tell me what is the interpretation of this then; Mark 12 verse 29; Hear oh Israel, your God is my God and He is One Lord"? Another since you claim he was hung "my God, my God,, for saken me"? Another, "Of my own, I can do nothing"? Interprete them away from what they obviously say. Even steve wonder can read them and tell you that they mean just what they say in plain english on the pages of your Bible.

for the Moses, he fought for Israel for their freedom in the wilderness . and please can you show me in the bible where Moses was fighting for a booty or to spread a religion huh?
The pagan midianites were killed under the leadership of Moses as commanded by yahweh/Jehovah/Eloi, and if you say Jesus is one of them in trinity, then by violent Jesus in the following verse and the people who were not killed were taken as booties, spoil of war; 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. Numbers 31:17-18.

then why wannabe prophet spread his religion with swords and spares huh if you deny that can you read the history the old fulanis empire and usman dan fodio? and the spread of islams in northern part of africa. we can see good example of yours in every corners of the earth yes like abdul mutalahib huh bunch of terrorist
This is a lad. Muhammad [as] was not a wannabe. He was a Messenger and Prophet to his people, the Makkans, first, then the arabs in a generic sence and mankind in general, so no one can compalin that the religion chosen for mankind by God does not have a "big tent" that covers everyone. Islam is not a tribal or regional religion. Was anyone apart from Muhammad among the people who say they are muslims of the brand of Muhammad (AS), claimed prophethood? No.

And if any did or does, he or she would be a liar and not a muslim in truth, but by name only. And anyone can claim what he or she wants us to call him/her. You even call jesus God, son of God, when he is neither and never claimed it for himself. Ever. Uthman dan Fodio was not a prophet, and did not come from any of the 3 generations of the early muslims. Uthman (ra) practiced Islam as well as he knew it. Was he beyond mistake, since he is a human being? No. Even your God Jesus made mistake, about the season for fig. This is the reason he cursed the tree, according to your Bible. Yet Jesus was a cursed soul, since he was hung. Read your earlier post of Yesterday. Still he is your God! See any mistake from you here? And if Islam was spread by swords and spears, China, India and Spain, if not the whole of Europe would have been 100% muslims when Islam ruled them for many centuries. Spain was close to 8 centuries. Yet no one forced Islam on anyone. Convertion was a free reversion in these places. Read about the people of Andullisia of Spain. Read about the Moors of Spain.

« #11 on: Today at 10:31:11 AM »
by yourself , you said in heaven there is only a clap right am very happy then you should prepare to hold enough condom when you are dying okay b,cos allah paradise will filled with pimps and H.I.V shall your rewards , yes i can imagine why bunch Muslims countries remains in darkness and a lots imbeciles b,cos they slaves , allah use to turn them any thing it likes aahahahahaahahahah allah you are dump your days are counting
Your age is a handicap in your thinking. When you die, if you are rewarded with Paradise, there is no need for the bolded and any of the childish ideas you have kisted. Even here on earth, a legal husband is not likely to have sex with his wife and wear condom in the act. Condoms are for fornicators and adulterous low lives like you. You wear condoms for many reason; to foolishly believe it will prevent pregnany, transmittal of sexuak diseases, which HIV/AIDS complex, and syphillis, etc are some of them. grow up or dont post any infancy writings, again.

« #12 on: Today at 10:34:40 AM »
do you want me to proof to you that allah is gods? if you want to i can proof that to you with an artifacts discovered in yemen and north saudi arabia
Please with alot of supporting materials, from the Arabs. For it is only the Arabs who know themselves most. not others can know the arabs more than the arabs. By the way, i will immediately proof that Yahweh, Jehovah, Eloi, each of semitic language existed before Abraham of the Bible, hence we can then say that the usage with those people before Abraham and his one God was paganic, too. You are in for a shock.

@Yefet (m); « #13 on: Today at 10:43:16 AM »
@Jcross, Tnx allot for your contribution, I see your passion by trying to stand for what you believe in. Please bro can you refrain from insult to other religion or belief or engaging in arguments but rather prech the Gospel and dont let yourself to be distracted from your calling. Show love,respect so that our Father in Heaven will do the rest you ask or do not ask for. Pray for those who persecute you and bless those who curse you, by so doing , you represent the Church of Christ to others who do not believe.
If Jesus was a Jew by ethnicity and he was not a christian, tell me when did he say "Church", a word the Jews dont have in their language? What is a church to Moses, or Samuel, or David, or Solomon, or Zachariah, or John, who Jesus was from the same ethnic and religion as each one of them?
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Yefet(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2010
Prov. 3:7-8 "Be not
wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health
to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones."
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^ can three gods be One God? is once dead capable of being the Creator Who should not siuccumb to death in the first place?

Proverbs in the Bible were words from those who are not Prophets and definitely, not from Jesus. If you take the word of Paul over what Jesus said, are you not a fool? Where is your wisdom?
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Yefet(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2010
"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" Jesus Christ (Matthew 5.43-45)
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
and when jesus was persecuted, he didnt forgive them. he cursed the tree that didnt even persecute him. he was vexed that the thief on his left on the cross did not acknowledge him. the jews are still upset that he called them names. he called some tribe dogs. he called a man fool, after he had warned that such a word warants the speaker hellfire.

yefet, dont you have any morals?
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
why can't you read the bible and see the light in it ? can you compare that to mohammad that terrorise the people in his time? that molested a under- age teen ? that flexed in wholedom? that caused the terrorist in the world today? okay i can give you quiranic quotation about the jihadist , here we go, Qur'an 9:5 "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, beleaguer them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. was your allah or mohammad tell me is to be blamed by that. then why are you people calling allah most merciful and compassionate , with that verse it shows what they were really are.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2010
jcross: there is no light in the Bible. There is only abundance of dark upon dark. my calling is to stand opposing darkness.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Yefet(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2010
Oh Lord my God, the creator of the Heavens and the earth! I pray the moment of Saul to Paul to occur this day in the hearts of our modern saul in Jesus name.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Pimpu(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2010
MAJORITY OF THE CHRISTIANS I C THESE DAYS ARE OF PAUL,BLINDED BY CIVILIZATION,READ BELOW AND LEARN
Disobeying the Everlasting Commandment of God;
Disregarding the Stern Warning by Jesus Christ;
Blindly following the Rebellious "RULE"
ordained unilaterally by Paul;
Is this the True Christianity?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Everlasting Command" of God:

God said to Abraham, "As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you; Every male among you shall be circumcised. You shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. Throughout your generations every male among you shall be circumcised when he is eight days old, including the slave born in your house and the one bought with money from any foreigner who is not your offspring. He that is born in your house, and he that is bought with your money both must be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh an everlasting covenant. Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant." Genesis 17:  9 to 14
Note:
1.  The quoted Scripture is very explicit about "PHYSICAL" circumcision.

2.  This Covenant of "physical circumcision" was made an EVERLASTING COMMAND by God Himself, for Abraham and his generations to come.

3. To advocate that by the historicity of the Crucifixion of Jesus or by the Blood of Jesus, the divinely instituted everlasting covenant had been REPLACED and/or AMENDED, is to pronounce that GOD who instituted the Law of "Physical Circumcision" was not aware of the future events to happen.

The "Stern Warning" by Jesus:  

Think not that I have come to destroy the law or the prophets; I have not come to destroy but to fulfill. For verily I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.    Matthew 5: 17 to 19
Note:
1. God had earlier Declared in Genesis 17: 14 that any one who has Broken His Covenant had cut himself from his people i.e., he is not among the chosen.

2.  Jesus had Sternly Warned in Matt. 5: 19 that one who Breaks the God's Commandment or so teaches others, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven. This warning was a re-affirmation of God's Declaration in Gen. 17: 14.

3. If his crucifixion was to alter the God's Eternal Commandment, Jesus would not have Warned his disciples so strictly; Do not break the commandments.

The "Rebellious Rule" of Paul:

, This is my rule in all the churches. (", And so ordain I in all churches." translation by K.J.V.). Is any man called being circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Is any man called being uncircumcision? Let him not be circumcised. Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but obeying the commandments of God is everything. Let each of you remain in the condition in which you were called in.     1 Corinthians 7: 17-20
Note:
1.  Paul had ordained his own RULE for all the Churches.

2.  Paul wrote: "Obeying the Commandments of God is everything."

3.  We know that the "physical" circumcision was the Commandment of God.

4.  Yet, Paul taught in his writings: Circumcision is nothing. This RULE of Paul was a Proclamation of a Treason in the Kingdom of God. Should a true Disciple obey the RULE of Paul and discard the WARNING by Jesus Christ?

An admonishment from the Glorious Qur'an:

"Say: O People of the Book! You have naught (of guidance) till  
you observe the Torah and the Gospel and that which was revealed unto you from your Lord. That which is revealed unto thee (Muhammad) from thy Lord is certain to increase the contumacy  
and disbelief of many of them. But grieve not for the disbelieving folk."       Glorious Qur'an  5: 68
Note:
1. The observance of the TORAH and the GOSPEL is Commanded and NOT of the EPISTLES, written by Apostles / Ministers ordaining their own RULES.

2. The Bible tells us that Paul was a "minister" of Jesus and not a Prophet.  

3. Jesus Christ was circumcised in his foreskin and so are the Muslim males.

Paul's Confession to his Falsehood!!!

Please read below what Paul has questioned to the readers of his Epistle, and then you be the Judge of Paul's Confession to Falsehood.

Paul interrogates:
"But if through my falsehood ("lie" in K.J.V.), God's truthfulness abounds to his glory, why am I still being condemned ("judged" in K.J.V.), as a sinner?"
                                       Romans 3:7 (N.R.S.V.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May Allah Guide everyone to His Own Truth,
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Pimpu(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2010
Yefet:

Oh Lord my God, the creator of the Heavens and the earth! I pray the moment of Saul to Paul to occur this day in the hearts of our modern saul in Jesus name.

YEYEF PLS REPLY THIS

EXAMINING THE
SELF CONTRADICTORY TESTIMONIES
BY PAUL

During the ministry of Jesus, Saul (who later became Paul), was a dedicated member of a powerful exclusive Jewish sect called Pharisees. These overbearing vainglorious Jews were labelled as stiff necked hypocrites, for their pretensions to sanctity. When they confronted Jesus, he called them; the sons of a liar.

"You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
John 8:44
Saul, was a zealous persecutor of the disciples of Christ. Later on, he became the first Christian missionary and a Minister to the Gentiles. He claims to have been converted to Christianity (in c.e. 35), by an extraordinary sudden appearance of a light from the heaven which flashed around him. (Acts 9:3). This historical "Vision" is supposed to have came about on a road, during Saul's journey to Damascus. By his own statement; Saul's intended mission for this journey was to persecute more Christian men and women. After this historical "Vision" the persecutor changed his mission. He also changed his name to Paul. He ultimately became the biggest contributor to the New Testament. History records that Paul's teaching has changed the Christian beliefs. He was vehemently opposed by other Apostles. Hence, this study is very essential for those who call themselves Christians but in reality following the teachings of "Saint Paul" and NOT of Christ.
A question of the fundamental importance is; If the story of "Vision" by Paul, who had never before met Jesus, is the Truth then; What did Jesus really say to Paul? There was only ONE VISION, but we find contradictions of very serious nature within the following two narration describing the single event. Both these narrations are told by Paul himself and recorded in the "first person". Often I hear from the evangelical Christians, in the defence of these glaring contradictions; there must be an error on the part of the one who wrote down these narrations (probably Apostle Luke). Paul did not write the Book of Acts. If that defence is to be admitted then we have also to admit that Book of Acts is not a hundred percent trustworthy or reliable Book of the Bible.

Narration No. 1:

<Acts 22:1ff>. While defending himself before the people of Jerusalem, Paul narrated the first narration in the Hebrew dialect; "Brethren and fathers, hear my defence which I now offer to you." <Verses 6ff> "And it came about that as I was on my way, approaching Damascus about noontime, a very bright light suddenly flashed from heaven all around me, and I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, 'Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?' And I answered, 'Who art Thou, Lord?' And He said to me, 'I am Jesus the Nazarene, whom you are persecuting.' And those who were with me beheld the light, to be sure, but did not understand that voice of the One who was speaking to me. And I said, 'What shall I do, Lord?' And the Lord said to me, 'Arise and go into Damascus; and there you will be told of all that has been appointed for you to do."

Note: In this first narration, Paul tells us that Jesus Christ simply directed him to go to the City of Damascus and there he will receive instructions from some one. Paul does not mention having personally received the "instructions" concerning his ministry and/or his mission "directly" from Jesus Christ, which is recorded in the Narration No. 2. The Book of Acts later confirms that Paul DID get the instructions in the city of Damascus from one of the disciple of Jesus Christ.
A narration very similar to the above is also found in Acts 9:5ff.

Narration No. 2:
Acts 26:12ff. While defending himself before King Agrippa Paul narrates the incident in first person; "While thus engaged as I was journeying to Damascus with the authority and commission of the chief priests, at midday, O King, I saw on the way alight from heaven, brighter than the sun, shinning all around me and those who were journeying with me. And when we had all fallen to the ground, I heard a voice saying to me in the Hebrew dialect, 'Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads'. And I said, 'Who are Thou, Lord?' And the Lord said, 'I am Jesus whom you are persecuting. But arise, and stand on your feet; for this purpose I have appeared to you, to appoint you a minister and a witness not only to the thing which you have seen, but also to the things in which I will appear to you; delivering you from the Jewish people and from the Gentiles, to whom I am sending you, to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, in order that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me."

Note: In this second narration, Paul says; Jesus Christ himself personally gave all the instructions for his future role as a minister. And, Jesus Christ himself personally appointed Paul as his Minister. Paul did not mention in this narration about Jesus telling him to take the instructions from some one else when he goes to the City of Damascus.
Similarly, in the earlier narration Paul did not mention he was given any instruction of his Ministry directly by Christ himself during the Vision.
This cuts down the defence that Paul was given the "Instructions" directly, as well as told to take more "Instructions", when in Damascus.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH?
IF Jesus had already given the needed guidance to Paul and also made him the Minister then why the story of a disciple of Jesus named Ananias breaking the news of appointment to Paul, three or four days later in the city of Damascus, who already knew it? (see Acts 22:14)

Defence from the readers:

The common defence that I have so far heard from the readers is that the first narration is a shorter version of the encounter and the second is a longer version. To this I say; please read carefully the above "Notes" and the "Question" with an open mind and then "honestly" and "truthfully" reflect, if you are indeed a Seeker of The Truth,
Does NOT the Second Narration contradict and repudiate the First Narration? If it does, then would an appointee of Christ make TWO self contradictory statements and then go against the teachings of Christ?

Remember Jesus said:
", and the truth shall make you free". Jn 8:32.

Fundamental Question:
Did Jesus Christ personally speak of the sanctification by faith in Jesus, as narrated in the second narration by "Saint Paul"?

If your answer is YES: Then the text which reads, "And the Lord said to me, "Arise and go on into Damascus; and there you will be told of all that has been appointed for you to do" should be the UNTRUTH.

If your answer is NO: Then the rest of the writings of Paul and Paul's theory of Justification by Faith, should be the UNTRUTH.

Finally, if you are at a Cross Road; Which path should you take?
A path shown by a so called "Minister" of Jesus, or a path shown by the "Messiah" of God, if they both differ in the fundamental teachings? Please read Mt. 5:19 and 19:17.

A Recent Christian Criticism on the subject:
Under the heading; "Responses to Akbarally Meherally's site", Section A, Part 4, sub-heading "Paul's Authority" and under the URL
http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Meherally/
the Christian Critic responds to the above question of Cross Road as under:

"Amen! I choose to follow Jesus and His servant Paul."

My Comments to the Critic's reply:

I have read that the Almighty God, under the Trinitarian Concept, could exist simultaneously as "Three Persons". And, could supposedly take THREE different paths simultaneously living in Three different forms. But, I have not read that a Believer of Trinity could also exist simultaneously as "Two Persons" and could take Two different paths, one going to the Right and the other going to the Left!!!
I wonder, where would "he" go to sleep, at the end of the day?

THE CONTRADICTORY RECORDS,
On this fundamentally vital subject of the discourse between Jesus and Paul, it is recorded as under, in the Book of Acts:

That the men traveling with Paul, stood speechless, hearing the voice, but seeing no one. (9 :7)
That the men traveling with Paul, saw the light but did not hear the voice of the one who was speaking to Paul. (22 : 9)
Can the above discordant records be defended as the longer and the shorter records? Surprisingly, in chapter 26 there is no mention of men seeing or hearing anything, although the discourse recorded here is much longer than those recorded in chapters 9 and 22 !!!

YOU BE THE JUDGE,

I am repeating below the story that I tell my audience:

Say, you went to a Sermon and heard a Minister saying that last month while he was sitting on a bench in a park an elderly man came and set next to him. The elderly gentleman identified himself as a Professor of Theology. The Minister asked the Professor: "How to have an eternal life?" The Professor suggested that he should go to the public library get a particular book by the famous author and read the relevant chapter on the subject. The Minister thereupon go to that library and borrowed that book and read the suggested chapter. He added; It was an enlightening material on the subject of Eternal Life and he was fortunate to have met that Professor of Theology.

Say, the next Sunday you went to another Church and happen to see the same Minister speaking from the pulpit of that Church. The Minister repeats the same story and also repeat asking the same question to the same Professor. But, this time the Minister changes that story. He tells that the Professor of Theology opened his brief case, took out the book by that famous author and the Professor read the entire chapter on the subject of Eternal Life to the Minister.

Say, if you were to raise your hand and ask that Minister; "How many times have you met this Professor of Theology?" And, if that Minister was to reply: "My son, I have met this Professor only once."

Please tell me; Would you like to hear the rest of his Sermon

Did Paul meet Jesus once or more than once, on his way to Damascus?
DID JESUS GIVE THE MESSAGE DIRECTLY TO PAUL ON HIS WAY TO DAMASCUS OR TOLD HIM TO GO TO DAMASCUS FOR THE MESSAGE?
TO SAY BOTH ARE TRUE HISTORICAL FACTS IS TO SAY I LOVE LIES,
Paul's Confession to his Falsehood!!!

Please read below what Paul has questioned to the readers of his Epistle, and then you be the Judge of Paul's Confession to Falsehood.

Paul interrogates:
"But if through my falsehood ("lie" in K.J.V.), God's truthfulness abounds to his glory, why am I still being condemned ("judged" in K.J.V.), as a sinner?"
Romans 3:7 (N.R.S.V.)
Would you knowingly and consciously encourage your own children to resort to "Falsehood" so that they may Glorify the God before others?
Does your God seek such "False Glory" from you or your children??
Jesus claimed he was "the Truth" (Jn. 14:6); and he preached "the Truth shall make you free" (Jn. 8:32); and he also declared that the "another Advocate" that was to come after him would be "the Spirit of Truth" (Jn. 14: 16/17), under the circumstances it is most unlikely that he would personally appoint anyone to carry forward his mission that would "through his falsehood" try to Glorify the truthfulness of God.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by TheClown: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2010
@nopuqaeter, All I have for you is admiration grin

Just arguing to keep up the argument, your reputation precedes you! cheesy
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Pimpu(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
jcross19:

why can't you read the bible and see the light in it ? can you compare that to mohammad that terrorise the people in his time? that molested a under- age teen ? that flexed in wholedom? that caused the terrorist in the world today? okay i can give you quiranic quotation about the jihadist , here we go, Qur'an 9:5 "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, beleaguer them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. was your allah or mohammad tell me is to be blamed by that. then why are you people calling allah most merciful and compassionate , with that verse it shows what they were really are.

THIS IS WHAT U DON'T NO;9:5 Kill the disbelievers wherever you find them.

This verse, often called “the verse of the sword”, has been misquoted in a manner similar to the previous verses. First, we shall provide the verse in its context:

9:5-6 But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. If one amongst the Pagans ask thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of Allah. and then escort him to where he can be secure. That is because they are men without knowledge.

Having presented the verse in context, we can analyze it properly. Dr. Maher Hathout gives an explanation on the historical context of the verse:

This verse was revealed towards the end of the revelation period and relates to a limited context. Hostilities were frozen for a three-month period during which the Arabs pledged not to wage war. Prophet Muhammad was inspired to use this period to encourage the combatants to join the Muslim ranks or, if they chose, to leave the area that was under Muslims rule; however, if they were to resume hostilities, then the Muslims would fight back until victorious. One is inspired to note that even in this context of war, the verse concludes by emphasizing the divine attributes of mercy and forgiveness. To minimize hostilities, the Qur’an ordered Muslims to grant asylum to anyone, even an enemy, who sought refuge. Asylum would be granted according to the customs of chivalry; the person would be told the message of the Qur’an but not coerced into accepting that message. Thereafter, he or she would be escorted to safety regardless of his or her religion. (9:6). (Hathout, Jihad vs. Terrorism; US Multimedia Vera International, 2002, pp.52-53, emphasis added)

Therefore, this verse once again refers to those pagans who would continue to fight after the period of peace. It clearly commands the Muslims to protect those who seek peace and are non-combatants. It is a specific verse with a specific ruling and can in no way be applied to general situations. The command of the verse was only to be applied in the event of a battle. As Abdullah Yusuf Ali writes:

The emphasis is on the first clause: it is only when the four months of grace are past, and the other party show no sign of desisting from their treacherous design by right conduct, that the state of war supervenes - between Faith and Unfaith. (Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur’an, Text, Translation and Commentary, emphasis added)

If the pagans would not cease their hostilities towards the Muslims, then they were to be fought, especially since they were living in the land of an Islamic state. Dr. Zakir Naik writes concerning this verse:

This verse is quoted during a battle. , We know that America was once at war with Vietnam. Suppose the President of America or the General of the American Army told the American soldiers during the war: “Wherever you find the Vietnamese, kill them”. Today if I say that the American President said, “Wherever you find Vietnamese, kill them” without giving the context, I will make him sound like a butcher. But if I quote him in context, that he said it during a war, it will sound very logical, as he was trying to boost the morale of the American soldiers during the war. , Similarly in Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 5 the Qur’an says, “Kill the Mushriqs (pagans) where ever you find them”, during a battle to boost the morale of the Muslim soldiers. What the Qur’an is telling Muslim soldiers is, don’t be afraid during battle; wherever you find the enemies kill them. Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 6 gives the answer to the allegation that Islam promotes violence, brutality and bloodshed. It says:

“If one amongst the Pagans ask thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of Allah; and then escort him to where he can be secure that is because they are men without knowledge.” [Al-Qur’an 9:6]

The Qur’an not only says that a Mushriq seeking asylum during the battle should be granted refuge, but also that he should be escorted to a secure place. In the present international scenario, even a kind, peace-loving army General, during a battle, may let the enemy soldiers go free, if they want peace. But which army General will ever tell his soldiers, that if the enemy soldiers want peace during a battle, don’t just let them go free, but also escort them to a place of security? This is exactly what Allah (swt) says in the Glorious Qur’an to promote peace in the world. (SOURCE, emphasis added)

Dr. Naik makes some very interesting observations about the verse. Indeed, it is truly amazing how Islam-haters will ignore God’s infinite mercy in their attempt to malign Islam. God has always given human beings a way out of any suffering, and has only ordained fighting as a last resort. Muslim scholars have written much commentary on these Qur’anic verses explaining the historical context in such great detail so that there may be no misconceptions. We have quoted extensively from various commentators on these verses and there is no need to repeat the same material again. We will provide one more commentary before moving on. Professor Shahul Hameed writes on verse 9:5:
This is a verse taken from Surah At-Tawba. This chapter of the Qur’an was revealed in the context when the newly organized Muslim society in Madinah was engaged in defending themselves against the pagan aggressors. The major question dealt with here is, as to how the Muslims should treat those who break an existing treaty at will. The first clause in the verse refers to the time-honored Arab custom of a period of warning and waiting given to the offenders, after a clear violation. That is, they will be given four months’ time to repair the damage done or make peace. But if nothing happens after the expiry of these forbidden months, what should be done? This is what the present verse says. According to this verse, fighting must be resumed until one of the two things happens: Either the enemy should be vanquished by relentless fighting. That is what is meant by {then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem [of war]}; or they should repent, establish prayers and pay zakah, etc. This is one of those verses of the Qur’an which are likely to be misunderstood, if quoted out of context. We must understand that this fighting was against a people who forced the Prophet and his companions to leave not only their own homes but all their property and even their hometown of Makkah to Madinah. Once the Muslims were organized into a community in those lawless times, the rules to be followed by the Muslims were clearly laid down, even in the matter of war. Since Islam is a comprehensive system, no human activity could be ignored. And given the nature of mankind, we cannot imagine a situation where fighting is completely ruled out either. As can be seen, the above injunctions on fighting is not on an individual level, but only in the case of a society that strives to flourish and thrive as a nation. But even here the norms are clear: fighting is only in self defence or for the establishment of justice; and always fighting is the last option. And no one is allowed to transgress the limits set by God. (SOURCE, emphasis added)

Ibn al-`Arabi, in his commentary on the Qur’an, writes:

“It is clear from this that the meaning of this verse is to kill the pagans who are waging war against you.” (Ahkam al-Qur’an: 2/456, emphasis added)
Shaykh Sami al-Majid also makes some very interesting points in his discussion on this verse:

If we look at the verses in Sûrah al-Tawbah immediately before and after the one under discussion, the context of the verse becomes clear. A few verses before the one we are discussing, Allah says:

“There is a declaration of immunity from Allah and His Messenger to those of the pagans with whom you have contracted mutual alliances. Go then, for four months, to and fro throughout the land. But know that you cannot frustrate Allah that Allah will cover with shame those who reject Him.” [Sûrah al-Tawbah: 1-2]

In these verses we see that the pagans were granted a four month amnesty with an indication that when the four months were over, fighting would resume. However, a following verse exempts some of them from the resumption of hostilities. It reads:

“Except for those pagans with whom you have entered into a covenant and who then do not break their covenant at all nor aided anyone against you. So fulfill your engagements with them until the end of their term, for Allah loves the righteous.” [Sûrah al-Tawbah: 4]

So when Allah says: “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight the pagans wherever you find them, and seize them and beleaguer them and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)” we must know that it is not general, since the verse above has qualified it to refer to the pagan Arabs who were actually at war with the Prophet (peace be upon him) and those who broke their covenants of peace. This is further emphasized a few verses later where Allah says:

“Will you not fight people who broke their covenants and plotted to expel the Messenger and attacked you first?” [Sûrah al-Tawbah: 13] (SOURCE)

Therefore, the context of the verse within the Surah makes it clear that this refers to those who are persistent in their hostilities and attacks against Muslims, and it is applied in battle only. We recommend that one reads Shaykh Sami Al-Majid’s full article entitled There is no Compulsion in Religion
TO BE CONTINUE,
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2010
@The Clown: You are truly a clown. When Yefet and others invited me to obvious darkness, should I just be quite about it, or do the expected; warn them even that where they are is total darkness, as I plainly refuse to oblige their invite? what do you expect a muslim to do; allow the christians to advance the cause of failure by posting a meager number of people leaving a company of the multitude 1.5 Billions and rising? How about the people from the western countries coming into the same Islam? Is that a fair argument for islam, against Christianity? Clown, take off your clownish makeup, the silly hat, the oversize eye glasses, and obviously distracting clothing you have on. Per chance you may see reason.

The other day, somebody argued that One God religion was given by Ibrahim (AS) to his second son Isiaq (AS) and left his first son Ismail (AS) with idolatry, if anything at all. Ridiculous opinion I say. Proof: anyone who is ever a parent that the joy that first child brings, is always higher and better in its intensity than what the second or later children can ever bring. Why? The first child is always the one that validates the parenthood of the parents. The happiness that Ibrahim experience in the birth of first son was extremely greater than what he experience in the birth of Isiaq. For in Isiaq, Ibrahim was already used to being a father. i was nothing new for him, though new to Sarah, the woman who may have that euphoric feeling as Ibrahim and Hagar had of the of Ismail.

Was it therefore possible that if Ibrahim was to be tested, he will be of the child who brought him lesser joy or the greater joy? If Ibrahim lived only in Jarusalem and never visited Makka where his first son lived with his mother, the old man's younger wife, how then that the Bible was able to know the story of the Arabs, considering that according to the believers of the Bible, especially the jews, the idea was that Ismail and his mother, the Egyptian coptic tribe woman were sent out, into the wilderness and that was it. If there were no contacts, by Ibrahim, and even Ismail's younger brother Isiaq, and nephew Yaqub, how did the Bible have so much on Ischmael, concerning him and his descendants?

It is therefore obvious that Ismail was not separated from his father and his household other than the distance of lmuch less than the proverbial 40 days the israelites would have used to get to "cannaan" from Egypt, except that they disobey God. These disobedient people will not stop at just one single disobedience. They had a ton of it, including changing the story of Ismail to Isiaq, for it was not Sarah that Allah had Friendship with, but Ibrahim. How can the first child of the Friend of God be abandoned and left for doom, and to disaster as the Bible says, even when the child has not done any evil, and did not do any evul in his entire life? and whoever can tell us any evil ismail did in his life on earth should let us know. Is the God of the Bible so evil that He will let a little boy who finally turned out to be opposite of what He said will be, be a pagan, a ruined man? Absolutely not a God if this is the case. In the time of Noah, God warned people through His Messenger Noah. Only evil people were destroyed, and the measure of evil were by lack of belief in God and obedience of His rules given to the prophet, Noah.

So with the above, Ismail could not have been judged and condemned by a Great and True God, even before he had a chance to know the difference between right and wrong, under a great guide, Ibrahim. Again, there is no evidence that Ismail turned out to fall under the curse of the Biblical God. It is either that the Bible have no real God, or the writers lied against God, hence the failure to pass of what they say must pass. Some eevn went to say that the curse was actually on the head of ismail's progenies, the Arabs. There is only one group of them fighting their primary enemies, and at best the rest are supporting them. The supporters, if sincere are people of good will. The one fighting his oppressors is doing whats natura because oppression is worse than killings. But when we look at the condition of the Jews, we will have to conclude that if their father Isiaq was blessed, the blessing has not materialised, for the Jews are either being oppressed or oppressing others. In the case of when they are being oppressed, the children of Ismail were not the oppressors, but almost always the followers of Jesus, and when the Jews are oppressing people, as it is right now under zionism, it is the a branch of the children of Ismail that they are oprressing. So who has done wrong between the jews and the Arabs?

We see that all the actions of Ibrahim (AS) are kept by the muslim arabs, in the religion of Islam, including the mundane act of circumcision and the symbolic slaughter of animal to mark the obedience of Ibrahim of his revelation through dream to slaughter his "beloved" son, and the obedience of son and his mother making that possible. Let me ask here, based on the authoritarian nature of Sarah, do anyone believe that she would go for such a proposal, when she had this child in old age, forcing Abraham and God to send out the apple of the eye of Abraham away, so that the whole "house" can belong to her son, Isaac? What promise did God give her that she will allow such a thing to even happen? Did any part of the Bible say she argued or was not in the know, so it was easy for father Abraham to take away that son, unnoticed by her, as if the house was full of children and she would not have missed the "only" son of her entire life?

These types of silly and obvious lies are what you the christians are advancing and when we in Islam oppose them, you cry out, as if it is now a sin to point out lies when they are blatantly obvious.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
Yefet: 1 muslim. Not 1 muslims. Unless there is more it should be muslim tells,
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by Yefet(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2010
You can also check this link below for more info. God bless you.

http://home.flash.net/~evt/hell.htm
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by jcross19: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2010
Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."then am quoting from your book of poems , you see your allah is murderrers killing the innocent , we can see that there is no compulsory in religion why not in iraq, iran or even in malaysia where persecution is very hight. look mr pimpu you can tell that tales to an embryo not even a baby every one have known what islam is all about.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
@jcross19; darn lair you. dispeakable soul. Verse 26 of Chapter 33 was not an isolated verse, but a part of a statement or story of a battle and the theater of war. read it and weep because it fits your demented and wretched soul;

YUSUFALI: Covetous over you. Then when fear comes, thou wilt see them looking to thee, their eyes revolving, like (those of) one over whom hovers death: but when the fear is past, they will smite you with sharp tongues, covetous of goods. Such men have no faith, and so Allah has made their deeds of none effect: and that is easy for Allah

YUSUFALI: They think that the Confederates have not withdrawn; and if the Confederates should come (again), they would wish they were in the deserts (wandering) among the Bedouins, and seeking news about you (from a safe distance); and if they were in your midst, they would fight but little.

YUSUFALI: Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.
Re: Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” by nopuqeater: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2010
@jcross19; darn lair you. dispeakable soul. Verse 26 of Chapter 33 was not an isolated verse, but a part of a statement or story of a battle and the theater of war. read it and weep because it fits your demented and wretched soul;

YUSUFALI: Covetous over you. Then when fear comes, thou wilt see them looking to thee, their eyes revolving, like (those of) one over whom hovers death: but when the fear is past, they will smite you with sharp tongues, covetous of goods. Such men have no faith, and so Allah has made their deeds of none effect: and that is easy for Allah

YUSUFALI: They think that the Confederates have not withdrawn; and if the Confederates should come (again), they would wish they were in the deserts (wandering) among the Bedouins, and seeking news about you (from a safe distance); and if they were in your midst, they would fight but little.

YUSUFALI: Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah

YUSUFALI: When the Believers saw the Confederate forces, they said: "This is what Allah and his Messenger had promised us, and Allah and His Messenger told us what was true." And it only added to their faith and their zeal in obedience.

YUSUFALI: Among the Believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah: of them some have completed their vow (to the extreme), and some (still) wait: but they have never changed (their determination) in the least:

YUSUFALI: That Allah may reward the men of Truth for their Truth, and punish the Hypocrites if that be His Will, or turn to them in Mercy: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

YUSUFALI: And Allah turned back the Unbelievers for (all) their fury: no advantage did they gain; and enough is Allah for the believers in their fight. And Allah is full of Strength, able to enforce His Will.

YUSUFALI: And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners

YUSUFALI: And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things

Verses 19 and 20 discussed the issues of hypocrites among the ranks of the muslims in relationship of the battle of confederates, which not only a jewish tribe, but tribes as well as others cooperated to fight the muslims in madina. Verse 21 praised the messenger, as the leader of the community of believers. verse 22 and 23 spoke about the honesty and firm standing of the believers. verse 24 spoke about rewards for true belieers and punishment for the hypocrites if that is what Allah wants on the hypocrites, both among the muslims. Verse 25 spoke about the arab disbelievers who came to fight the muslims, the whole of madina if you will as there was a covenant, a constitution that covers all the madinans, muslims or not to fight as a people. now verses 26 and 27 spoke about the madinan 'jews' who aided the pagan arabs, and others to fight their own madina city dwellers, specifically the muslims, though there was a standing constitution that the Jews signed on, which should have prevented them and join the muslims to fight the enemies, if the jews were to even live by the letter of that constitution never mind the spirit, since your Bible said that they could not live by the spirit of their Torah.

Now, jcross19, unless you are reading "cross eyed", will anyone in your house stay in that house if he/she fought the rest of you on the side of your enemies? will you not sack her/him out of the house, after you defeat the combined power of the enemy? if while fighting, and you come across them, will you not hit them hard, since they are obviously part of the enemy, eager to kill you if they have the chance in that fight, or if at anytime they have the upper hand, now that you know that they are your enemy?

unless you are a lying hypocrite, it is obvious the decision that anyone with normal emotion will take, at least you will not want them to continue to live in that house. thata what muslim did because Allah commanded it. this is different from the Yahweh of the Bible that made the children of Israel a killing machine immediately they cross the sea all the way to Canaan, including the senseless defeat of the city of jericho, never mind Yahweh and His angel killing the innocent children of Egypt, including the first child of even animals!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Stuck Inside After Getting Caught With Someone's Wife - Viewers Discretion / The Righteous Shall Flourish- Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa / The Bible Is Fiction: A Collection Of Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.