Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Chose Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Chose Hell Fire (7415 Views)

What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Chose Hell Fire by Femmymata2(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
I prefer to be roasting in hell than be in heaven knowing trillions of fellow humans will burning in hell fire forever. HELL here i come, i

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by knightsTempler: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
I need me some of that shît you just smoked, been looking for stuff like this for a while.

I want get high, so high i can touch the most high.

1 Like

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Femmymata2:
I prefer to be roasting in hell than be in heaven knowing trillions of fellow humans will burning in hell fire forever. HELL here i come, i

But you do know that nobody is going to heaven, right?

The Christians say that all unbelievers will burn in the lake of fire...that disqualifies the larger percentage of world, the Muslims say the same too. Christians cancel Muslims, Muslims cancel Christians, the rest have already been cancelled by both so who ends up getting in?

Simple maths, nobody. Anyway, it seems like hell is where all the fun's gonna be at. I don't want to float on clouds, with white flowing robes holding unto a harp and chanting amen hallelujah holy eternally! I'll be bored to death. What do you think?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2014
op.... can u try this little experiment,light a candle,then place just one finger on top for one hour.. like seriously just imagine the pain nd agony
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 14, 2014
hoyinkansola:
op.... can u try this little experiment,light a candle,then place just one finger on top for one hour.. like seriously just imagine the pain nd agony

Exactly!! So why would a supposedly infinitely loving being want to punish the objects of his love with such pain and agony FOR fukking EVER?? Makes absolute sense, doesn't it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by kudoxs(m): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2014
Dunno y dis thread seems funny to me

1 Like

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by CANTICLES: 1:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Xcapist:

Exactly!! So why would a supposedly infinitely loving being want to punish the objects of his love with such pain and agony FOR fukking EVER?? Makes absolute sense, doesn't it?
Dont mind them bro , God is not wicked and cruel as dey av paint him with their false doctrine, "the wages of sin is Death ( been dead)" Rom 6:23 !! Ask them this question: show me the scripture that said Adam and Eve , Goliath , People Of Jericho, pharaoh and his army ,Jezebel and others went to helfire ?? ..... U will surely expose that doctrine if u ask : do the people of Noah's day go to the so-called hellfire ?? ! God is ever loving and he has sent his son to die for us and by following him, that we might be resurected to life if at all we die as a result of inherited sin (1 cor 15:21) ....
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by CANTICLES: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2014
hoyinkansola:
..... Haba ! Can you do that for your own child ? I know u cant ... So are u saying u love ur child more than God loves ur child, since uv claim God will do it while u wont?? U need to sit down and think , what Satan is putin in ur mind with hell doctrine is hatred if u dont realize it , The God of the bible ask us to love our enemies , and he himself loves them and gives them his beloved son !!! But the god of christendom that is said to roast his creatures is cruel and hates his enemies thats why u so-called christians of nowadays go the church and curse their enemies , ' fire burn dem all' ' let my enemies die' e.t.c every sunday ..... Is that what Jesus taught u ? When last did u pray for ur enemies ?? Ah! Christendom is worst
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by asalimpo(m): 1:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Since God dont want nobody going to Hell,He's made a way of escape. And it's free. Anybody tht seriously want to miss hell,can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by torchwave: 2:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Hell and Heaven await those who choose to go through their open doors. Your choice man.

1 Like

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by asalimpo(m): 3:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Som ppl dont mind going to hell. Afterall,it's only going to be forever.
Fire will only burn them . They'll get used to it.
But for those wu care,the best option wud b to avoid it,then ply the one who could b so callous as to create such a place with ur loads of questions.
If u die and findout it's real, you gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by finofaya: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2014
Heaven is so overrated. People will still end up sinning in heaven, and wind up back in hell. If you cannot sin in heaven, you must have become the proverbial robot without a free will. If God increases your ability to resist temptation, that is cheating, since nothing stops him from doing that while you are on earth. Even angels, who are supposed to be morally superior to us, have sinned in heaven and wound up in hell. So, you have free will, the same resistance to temptation that you had on earth and eternity. It is simply a matter of time before you find yourself sinning in heaven, and all the time in the universe is yours. God is pulling a fast one on all of us and we all are going to hell eventually. Sorry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Femmymata2:
Exactly the reason i left christianity. The hell-fire doctrine became an absolute turn-off. I observed a sadistic streak in pastors who used it to enslave the minds of people. I also started to become convinced that a God who would do this to 99,9% of his can only be imaginary afterall!

1 Like

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by asalimpo(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2014
finofaya:
Heaven is so overrated. People will still end up sinning in heaven, and wind up back in hell. If you cannot sin in heaven, you must have become the proverbial robot without a free will. If God increases your ability to resist temptation, that is cheating, since nothing stops him from doing that while you are on earth. Even angels, who are supposed to be morally superior to us, have sinned in heaven and wound up in hell. So, you have free will, the same resistance to temptation that you had on earth and eternity. It is simply a matter of time before you find yourself sinning in heaven, and all the time in the universe is yours. God is pulling a fast one on all of us and we all are going to hell eventually. Sorry.

how many more angels hav sinned after d fall of lucifer?
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2014
finofaya:
Infact, eternity in 'heaven'will ultimately become an eternal orgiastic existence; what with all the bright -faced,ever-smiling damsels with well-cut , ever-youthful men around plus the FREEWILL! Hmmm...the concept of heaven is nothing more than a childish joke!
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2014
asalimpo:

From where do you think those 'demons' keep emanating from despite all the binding that goes on?

5 Likes

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Zikdik(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2014
The Christian concept of heaven? No, thanks.
I like the Islamic version. Loads of booze, the best girls and an everlasting erec.tion. Now that's Heaven.

1 Like

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2014
@All who said God won't allow his creation to suffer pain and agony in Hell, do you not remember the suffering of Jesus Christ, how He was, rejected by all, beaten, nailed, mocked etc. Even Jesus wanted to back off from fulfilling His purpose but He gave up Himself to fulfill God's will. "....O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will" Matt26:39 Now you want to make it to heaven without a price. If the sinners and the righteous will make it to heaven, then why should He die for our sins. You better seek the kingdom of God and its righteousness now that you are alive so you won't lose your way to heaven.

3 Likes

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Femmymata2(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2014
I can't be in heaven with my freewill and not want to stage a coup to upstage God and release those children,men and women burning,tortured,screaming in hell. But God knows my deepest thought and would not allow me in heaven, but when i get to hell we would see how we can convince our host(satan,demön,torturing angels) to believe in our plans. Satan tried it once and failed, with numerous advanced brains he can succeed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed said to him who formed it, "why have you made me like this?
Does not the porter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?" Rom 9:20-21.

1 Like

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Femmymata2:
I can't be in heaven with my freewill and not want to stage a coup to upstage God and release those children,men and women burning,tortured,screaming in hell. But God knows my deepest thought and would not allow me in heaven, but when i get to hell we would see how we can convince our host(satan,demön,torturing angels) to believe in our plans. Satan tried it once and failed, with numerous advanced brains he can succeed.
bro I know how you feel. But that's how He wants it and no one can question Him. Look at it yourself when you buy a car. You will choose the person you want to enter your car, the one's you want to drive it. You have power to direct the use of that car. So, no one will come to you and say why are you doing the car like that. Likewise God has power over His creation. So you can not question Him. Our problem is that we want things in our own way, we are not ready to follow His guidelines, that is why many will end up in hell fire. Just humble yourself before Him and stop thinking that you cannot make it to heaven. With man it is impossible but with God, all things are possible.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Femmymata2(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2014
I imagine dwellers in heaven mocking those in hell saying ''we told you our religion is the right one''.. we told u allah is the true one... we told u to stop worshipping mary.,we told u there's one God not three.. Please God can you double the intensity of the fire so they can scream forever louder for not believing us.

3 Likes

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Femmymata2:
Yipeeeeee!
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Femmymata2(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Simpsonrocket:

bro I know how you feel. But that's how He wants it and no one can question Him. Look at it yourself when you buy a car. You will choose the person you want to enter your car, the one's you want to drive it. You have power to direct the use of that car. So, no one will come to you and say why are you doing the car like that. Likewise God has power over His creation. So you can not question Him. Our problem is that we want things in our own way, we are not ready to follow His guidelines, that is why many will end up in hell fire. Just humble yourself before Him and stop thinking that you cannot make it to heaven. With man it is impossible but with God, all things are possible.
Thats nice bro, but like i told u going to heaven wouldn't be a thing of joy for me knowing there are people burning,screaming,roasting in hell. God has the right to do what he wants, i also have the right to chose hell. I pray u'll make heaven in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Femmymata2(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2014
hoyinkansola:
Any God or human be it real or imaginary that would inflict such cruel,inhumane,horrible,callous act of torture and burning with fire forever on human,animal, or any living thing because they fail to obey its command deserves to be treated with contempt and disdain.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by finofaya: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Infact, eternity in 'heaven'will ultimately become an eternal orgiastic existence; what with all the bright -faced,ever-smiling damsels with well-cut , ever-youthful men around plus the FREEWILL! Hmmm...the concept of heaven is nothing more than a childish joke!

Lol. Its either eternal konji, or hell.

Its funny how people think that they will somehow be different in heaven from what they are on earth without ever wondering why God didn't just put their better versions on earth instead.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2014
asalimpo:

Do we know? If they've stop sinning, why? Wait, do angels have free will, I thought man is unique in that respect? What happened to lucifer?
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2014
finofaya:

Lol. Its either eternal konji, or hell.

Its funny how people think that they will somehow be different in heaven from what they are on earth without ever wondering why God didn't just put their better versions on earth instead.

Hmmm. Yahweh and his mind games.... That guy is one confused fellow.

1 Like

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2014
You are welcome.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by kika23(f): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Then you have no idea.... Not even the slightest clue.....op
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Femmymata2:
Any God or human be it real or imaginary that would inflict such cruel,inhumane,horrible,callous act of torture and burning with fire forever on human,animal, or any living thing because they fail to obey its command deserves to be treated with contempt and disdain.
really?.. i pity u
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
CANTICLES:
..... Haba ! Can you do that for your own child ? I know u cant ... So are u saying u love ur child more than God loves ur child, since uv claim God will do it while u wont?? U need to sit down and think , what Satan is putin in ur mind with hell doctrine is hatred if u dont realize it , The God of the bible ask us to love our enemies , and he himself loves them and gives them his beloved son !!! But the god of christendom that is said to roast his creatures is cruel and hates his enemies thats why u so-called christians of nowadays go the church and curse their enemies , ' fire burn dem all' ' let my enemies die' e.t.c every sunday ..... Is that what Jesus taught u ? When last did u pray for ur enemies ?? Ah! Christendom is worst
its like u have never read the book of revelation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc / Tongues: A Fundamental Flaw In Pentecostalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.