Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

MouthAction In Christian Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MouthAction In Christian Marriage (566 Views)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MouthAction In Christian Marriage by nervorum: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello,

I wouldn't know if this is the appropriate 'room' for this.

Permit me to ask, is MouthAction (specifically MouthAction, cunninlingus) a sin among married christian (born again) couples?
What can be considered a 'safe sinless sexual allowance' or to what extent can sexual activity go among married christian individuals?

Opinions are welcome.

Ps: System may have edited some words
Re: MouthAction In Christian Marriage by amaniro: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
As far as two people come together to form one. it's not adulterous. Do any style with your wife you guys are married. PS this is my perspective.
Re: MouthAction In Christian Marriage by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
nervorum:
Hello,

I wouldn't know if this is the appropriate 'room' for this.

Permit me to ask, is MouthAction (specifically MouthAction, cunninlingus) a sin among married christian (born again) couples?
What can be considered a 'safe sinless sexual allowance' or to what extent can sexual activity go among married christian individuals?

Opinions are welcome.

Ps: System may have edited some words

Mouth action is contrary to nature. It is a sexual pervasion. As such, God cannot approve that even for couples.

Romans 1:26, 27

That is why God gave them over to uncontrolled sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; 27 likewise also the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full penalty, which was due for their error.

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Christian Marriage by Hairyrapunzel: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
JMAN05:

Mouth action is contrary to nature. It is a sexual pervasion. As such, God cannot approve that even for couples.

That is why God gave them over to uncontrolled sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; 27 likewise also the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full penalty, which was due for their error.

Married couple no fit get privacy again? You people even poke nose into the sexual activities of couples again? Your religion is full of judgemental peeps.

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Christian Marriage by uboma(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
JMAN05:

SMH.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Christian Marriage by FibonacciPro: 3:37am On Sep 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

See What This 'man Of God' Said About Tithing.. / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Music Of The Month (october 2018) So Far / My Unbeatable Prophecy For All Nairalanders in 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.