Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. (96004 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Zambian Government Worker's Nude Picture Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by MrGreenMavro: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Malawian(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed If Adam and Eve had never eaten the forbidden fruit in the mythological garden of eden, there wouldn't havs been something called nude. most hypothetical humans have seen an naked person of the opposite sex more than once yet they freak out when its nude. the same boobs they bring out freely while breastfeeding, turns a capital crime if viewed on phone.

people shouting nudes probably haven't been to places like Ekpoma. There, their aging (married) women don't even cover their breasts when they tie wrapper, and they move about the neighborhood like that. it was a cultural shock to me when I first got there.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Some women sha no wan get sense for this life! Mumu even rub powder. Smh
na dusting powder sef dat means the yansh sef was devastated by krokro prior to the scene dat led to the display hence she was devastated...�����Although e fit be heat rashes not eczema �
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by CynthiaChi(f): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
I just don't get why someone would send nude pics to a complete stranger... Why send them in the first place for pete's sake?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Malawian(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
CynthiaChi:
I just don't get why someone would send nude pics to a complete stranger... Why send them in the first place for pete's sake?
Them dey use am to price market nah. That was how one girl came to my shop to print pictures from her phone, as we were looking for the pictures, that was when her nudes appeared on my screen. Full oranges I might add.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by CynthiaChi(f): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Malawian:

Them dey use am to price market nah. That was how one girl came to my shop to print pictures from her phone, as we were looking for the pictures, that was when her nudes appeared on my screen. Full oranges I might add.
Lol... I am trying to imagine her face when that happened...
Lol, at least they were full ni

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Malawian(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
CynthiaChi:
Lol... I am trying to imagine her face when that happened... Lol, at least they were full ni
That was the last time she came to my shop, and it has been over 4years now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by CynthiaChi(f): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Malawian:

That was the last time she came to my shop, and it has been over 4years now.
Wow.... We can only hope she learnt something from that experience
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by kunmiiii: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
stubbornman:
Some women and stupidity are like YAM AND SAUCE .....Was it not online you shared the pics ....what the fvck was she expecting ....devastation kee you there !!!

Dyslexia kee you sef there....to read na always problem, I don't understand how people like you always put the cart before the horse. She didn't share her pics herself online. Goan read the news again.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
if/when you are dumb enough to send a total stranger your nude pics (let alone with your face) then you deserve what is happening to you, so hopefully you (and all other gullible women out there) will learn a VALUABLE LESSON here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by adecz: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Market gone bad.. cool cool cool
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Viqtour(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:
How's this "nudes"? angry

I was expecting to see fresh melons or ripe pumpkins only to open this thread & find two freshly dug tubers of yam complete with loamy soil on them & Chinese inscriptions.

*spits & walks away from thread

*returns, spits on OP's head & runs away
Lmao...so many unique comedians on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by stubbornman(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
kunmiiii:

Dyslexia kee you sef there....to read na always problem, I don't understand how people like you always put the cart before the horse. Go and read the news again.

Baba reduce your temper I no drag land with you cheesy

Too many irrelevant stories on Nairaland front page so we just read headline and draw our own conclusion.... don't take it serious there others like me out there grin
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Kellyrichp: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
I don't like this breast. Please change it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Some women sha no wan get sense for this life! Mumu even rub powder. Smh

....Most....

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
How is this a nude picture Bikonu, a've been seeing Breast of all shapes and sizes since Genesis. Madam don't worry yourself people like me don't care, considering how saggy they are, you come rub powder untop am. And you have the mind to call this nude picture and share it angry
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ewww.... Some ladies can be dumb sha.

...Most...
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
yettymuse:
Do people still send nudes?
Yes! And those people are 'Nigerian ladies'.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by BabbanBura(m): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ewww.... Some ladies can be dumb sha.

Biya come here, abeg no vex woo, pls is there anything inside those dunlops on ya chest?
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizk:
Gullible people everywhere, nothing can make me send my nudes to anyone, i won't even let my husband have my nudes

£1,000,000

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by iammo(m): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

You can upload your wife's/girlfriend's or sister's nude pictures and let's see what happens, mumu talk!

or that of the woman who failed in training you properly on how to engage strangers.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by grandstar(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
We live a very cruel world.

The lady might have been stupid for releasing her pictures but truth is. the real criminal is the blackmailer.

The world we live in says , "punish the fool who forgot to lock the gate and allowed the thieves to gain entrance".

I look forward to a world without fear (Matthew 6:10, Read Psalms 37:8-9, Revelations 23:3-5)

Learn more at www.jw.org

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Mizk(f): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jiang:

£1,000,000

cheesy
If i am being honest, that is a mouth watering offer cheesy, let's be realistic here, i will agree if my face would be cropped out of it.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by kunmiiii: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
stubbornman:

Baba reduce your temper I no drag land with you cheesy

Too many irrelevant stories on Nairaland front page so we just read headline and draw our own conclusion.... don't take it serious there others like me out there grin

Lol, funny guy... Its all good bro but dude even the headline was simple and succinct enough to understand na "woman devastated after her nude pictures were released online" Abi na different headline your own phone dey show?
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizk:
Gullible people everywhere, nothing can make me send my nudes to anyone, i won't even let my husband have my nudes

It's easier said than done dear.

A lot of Nigerian ladies said more than you and still end up doing the opposite.

I can only take you serious on a condition that you are not a Nigerian lady.

Nigerian ladies that I know, I mere sending them some guap, they will send ur their nudes even without asking for just to make u send them more guap.

Research has shown that a Nigerian lady's brain stops growing at birth.

Money has become a remote that controls Nigerian ladies.

With money you can have any Nigerian lady's nude.

Talk is cheap my dear.
I know you are just talking. Excpt u are not a Nigerian lady.

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by babtoundey(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
In spite this, tomorrow another idiot will still send her nude picture to one Mr. Nitwit and afterwards, cry for help.

I think some people are deaf dumb and daft at the same time. No matter what becomes of anything, they will never learn.
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by dubra: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=LuciferKristi post=71054074]How's this "nudes"? angry

I was expecting to see fresh melons or ripe pumpkins only to open this thread & find two freshly dug tubers of yam complete with loamy soil on them & Chinese inscriptions.

*returns, spits on OP's head & runs away[/quote chai this guy you wicked no be small, in fact your kolo no get part 2 oooo
Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by CynthiaChi(f): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:

A lot of Nigerian ladies said more than you and still end up doing the opposite.

Nigerian ladies that I know, I mere sending them some guap, they will send ur their nudes even without asking for just to make u send them more guap.

With money you have have any Nigerian lady's nude.

Talk is cheap my dear.
Not every person is the same... And not Nigerian women are the same...
Money doesn't entice everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Mizk(f): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

With money you have have any Nigerian lady's nude.

Talk is cheap my dear.
In my case, talk isn't cheap, because i have a pretty good idea the emotional torture that comes with getting your nudes leaked online(story for another day), Any emotionally weak person would break if they experience that, so classifying Nigerian ladies which includes your sisters and aunts is not so smart, i stand by my word, its foolish to send your nudes to any one, i included husband because if i can get naked in front of him, i see no reason why that should go digital, i understand the word privacy and i cherish it, that is why my privates stay private, you're free to believe what you want but don't speak for me like you know me, you don't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by 93Miles: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
If i am being honest, that is a mouth watering offer cheesy, let's be realistic here, i will agree if my face would be cropped out of it.

see some1 who won't allowed her husband have her nude.

My dear I said talk is cheap.

Excpt u are not a Nigerian lady..

Dear I can get ur nude if I want to. And I won't even spend up to 50k to get it.

Nigerian ladies nude are disgusting if not I've gotten urs.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by harley88(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2018
LuciferKristi:
How's this "nudes"? angry

*returns, spits on OP's head & runs away

LMFAO....... Walahi you are a mad man

1 Like

Re: Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. by Mizk(f): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

see some1 U won't allowed his husband have her nude.

My dear I said talk is cheap.

Excpt u are not a Nigerian lady..
I am being realistic, as long as its on my terms, its good business, just like those selling thier virginity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.