Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,584 members, 7,854,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. (5703 Views)

Nigerians Question Source Of Regina Daniels Wealth After She Bought Another Benz / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. by nazablossom(f): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Marketing strategy, if you know you know cool
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. by courna(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
true though the last time I had one I found six fishes
she fit put jara for her story sha
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. by NotAZombie: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
vecman22:

It's obvious is been a long time you hard sardine... That lady is not far from the truth, I myself have noticed this long time before now as I always make my noodles with it.. But I think for me six is d highest have ever seen in a can
The highest have seen is 7. It has been long that guy ate sardine. The sardines that are sold in my hostel, 5 is the least have seen.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. by vecman22(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
NotAZombie:

The highest have seen is 7. It has been long that guy ate sardine. The sardines that are sold in my hostel, 5 is the least have seen.

So true
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. by vecman22(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
priceaction:

Thats very strange, i may be wrong sha. And are you sure you people are buying original sardine? I mean the original one from morocco not china en route morocco..

Either China ooo or Japan, have seen sardines with over 6 piece in it
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. by GuntersChain(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
There is no way that eight of that size of fish will fit into that can. Make she arrange back as she take see am.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
priceaction:

Thats very strange, i may be wrong sha. And are you sure you people are buying original sardine? I mean the original one from morocco not china en route morocco..
so China don't have sardines? They make fake sardines now? Is moroco now more advanced than China? I would prefer china's sardines over moroco anytime.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. by Igboawkakings: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
You can lie for lai Muhammad

Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. by Sheunayo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
You took the second picture like you knew it there will be 8 fishes inside. I don't understand... or did you repack it after you noticed there was 8 fishes in there
Re: Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. by okwabayi(m): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if people believe in God when they lie. It seems they only believe in Him when they need something or people are mean to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Vs Etinosa: Who Wore It Better? (photos) / Bbnaija Ceec Breaks The Internet With Breathtaking Semi Nude Photo For Delta Ad / Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.