Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) (20948 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by kidap: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2018
Hon. Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade who emerged as the consensus governorship candidate of APC for the 2019 election in the state was spotted with the vice president, Prof Yomi Osinbanjo.

See photos below ...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/09/apc-ogun-governorship-candidate-akinlade-adekunle-meets-with-vice-president-osinbanjo/

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by akonibobo: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2018
FTC for the first time ever!!!!!!

Hmmmm...... something tells me that I am meeting VP Osibanjo before the end of this year.

Wailers continue to yinmu you hear...

Akinlade ti gbayi joor.... grin

GNI koor, great nigerian insurance ni...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Asianguy(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2018
grin
Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Asianguy(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2018
SMH yayi or adebutu my preferred choice

1 Like

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by uwa1(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2018
NICE
Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by yomi96(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2018
op you meant to say, buhari's puppet meets amosun 's puppet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by yomi96(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2018
akonibobo:
Gbayi joor
sit-down in your village and be typing rubbish, can he defeat GNI in ogun west or Adebutu in ijebu. the fact is, he has no political influence and he will loose

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by yomi96(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2018
akonibobo:
Gbayi joor
sit-down in your village and be typing rubbish, can he defeat GNI in ogun west or Adebutu in ejebu. the fact is, he has no political influence and he will and has lost, cause we don't want another cabal here in ogun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2018
yomi96:
sit-down in your village and be typing rubbish, can he defeat GNI in ogun west or Adebutu in ejebu. the fact is, he has no political influence and he will loose
You know nothing rather

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by yomi96(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

You know nothing rather
sit down in your hut and be arguing with people on ground

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2018
Thieves. . Soulless men

1 Like

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2018
yomi96:
sit-down in your village and be typing rubbish, can he defeat GNI in ogun west or Adebutu in ejebu. the fact is, he has no political influence and he will loose

Ejebu ko, Ekeja ni.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by saintol(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2018
I don't see him winning the election except it is rigged in his favour. GNI and Adebutu (say Lado) are far far popular than him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by kenodrill: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2018
First time VP osibanjo is kinda looking handsome on pics....
Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by jibimorozo: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Moving on
Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by jerryunit48: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2018
No more APC people are really suffering....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2018
Touring, visitation, meeting and consultation don start.

Weldone sir
Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2018
kenodrill:
First time VP osibanjo is kinda looking handsome on pics....
lolz baba is always on suit,official assignments he wears native.before he becamevvp he wears this.
Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2018
The moment you accept responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you gain the power to change anything in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by furaliba: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2018
INternational Meeting
Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by yomi96(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Ejebu ko, Ekeja ni.
typo my guy, i meant ijebu
Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by TheAngry1: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2018
I know Yorubas claim to be 'tolerant', but we should not push that into inconsiderate levels. Ibikunle is Muslim, his successor should be Christian, FULL STOP. Please don't bring that competence bullsheet here, Ambode replaced Fashola and we are not complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by Exponental(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2018
He doesn't look appealing
Re: Akinlade Adekunle Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) by sizacax: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Okay Nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Certificate Of Return: Lawyer Withdraws From Okorocha’s Case / Idrissa Saleh: Judge Goes Missing In Abuja / Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.