Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto (56382 Views)

Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK / Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by asawanathegreat(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Both Nkem and Genevive are ever young, may God bless and keep them for us.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by GentleMoney: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nice..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Yes...its because he neither drinks nor smoke.

If you like no Bleep join you go still die.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by IsraelSongz: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Icon79:
Osuofia looks good .... but Genevieve, I am not too sure sha!

O pari

Probably because she's working round the clock.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
I really envy this woman. Nothing like living your dream.

I want to one day, live mine.
I doubt you can live up to the task, most Nigerians can not.

Ever imagined the chances of you not getting married? Or getting a devorce? Getting your utmost freedom?

Firstly, you need mind of steel
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Temple1288(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

He smokes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Shortyy(f): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
I doubt you can live up to the task, most Nigerians can not.

Ever imagined the chances of you not getting married? Or getting a devorce? Getting your utmost freedom?

Firstly, you need mind of steel

Please take your negative mindset somewhere else. I'm not you.

Marriage ko, divorce ni.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by buchibrand(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Much respect for these great stars, #Lionheartthemovie is a standard and we are proud of Genny.

If you need a free website for your business just contact me.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Netflix just bought the movie.

Naija no dey carry last.

Naija to the world!!!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by olufisayo547: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
These two actors have come a long way in Nollywood and contributed to the growth of the industry in Nigeria.There was a time, any upcoming actress wanted to be like Genevieve! It's good to be good in whatever you do.Respect to them please.P

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by SoNature(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
internationalman:
Osuofia my guy.

The only credible comedian in Nigeria who speaks correct English while cracking jokes in movies..

Okey Bakassi and late Sam Loco are good too.

I only prefer Mr Ibu not to talk while acting funny.

I think Chiwetalu Agu is my favorite

That man has an award for talking nonsense grin

I like Ime Bishop too...aka Okon Lagos

Even his body movements are funny

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by papalsbuIl: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Lols.. Osuofia is amazing
the best Nigerian comedian i have ever seen
followed by sam loco

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by emmynice350: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
My brother your too much
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
This man no gree old
I just tire ooh d man handsome die cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:

Please take your negative mindset somewhere else. I'm not you.

Marriage ko, divorce ni.
life is negative and positive, you must learn to flow with the tides of life to experience full glory.

Your response shows you are too afraid to fail, where then is your spirit of adventure? Where is your spirit of steel?

The black race is where it is today because of minds like yours, you will continue to be caged by your own fear.

Apologies for my "negetivity"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Yaba4sure: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
LEXYCOM:
i dont like her dressing...see too serious for my liking.....y no open small cleavage for us too see... undecided
fear God na

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by amstamon: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
LEXYCOM:
i dont like her dressing...see too serious for my liking.....y no open small cleavage for us too see... undecided
Na where d cleavage wey she wan open? Cleavage wey pikin start suck at the age of 15..
My guy OLYMPUS HAS FALLENED OH
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Tundeobama(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Reason why i love yoruba cinema movie makers thier cast cut across all tribes and even other countries.Note that yoruba hardly shout nepotism but the tribe that does it clearly shout it more.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by NCANTaskForce: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

Osuofia dey smoke like okpo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Shortyy(f): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
life is negative and positive, you must learn to flow with the tides of life to experience full glory.

Your response shows you are too afraid to fail, where then is your spirit of adventure? Where is your spirit of steel?

The black race is where it is today because of minds like yours, you will continue to be caged by your own fear.

Apologies for my "negetivity"

Mr man, take your sermon to the church.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by CaptainG00D: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
papalsbuIl:
the best Nigerian comedian i have ever seen
followed by sam loco

Sure!.
I just watch people hype one boring odunola or whateva I just laff

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:

Mr man, take your sermon to the church.
Amen
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by livinbygrace: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
That is my number 1 actor (osufia)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by CaptainG00D: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
I really envy this woman. Nothing like living your dream.

I want to one day, live mine.

U can only live it with me swthrt. grin
DM me kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Bullhari007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Igbo Amaka tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by linearity: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gboy98:
But i be hear say d man die? lipsrsealed just asking

No! But, he was kidnapped for money ransom, I believe twice now, if am not mistaking.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Amuluonyenaego: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

why can't you close mouth on what you don't know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Chimgoziem217(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lizilicious:
Osoufia.. my crush that year

Lo!
What about this year
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by YungG(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ndi igbo anyi amakasi.. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by papalsbuIl: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Sure!.
I just watch people hype one boring odunola or whateva I just laff
that one na comedian?

Bisi Komolafe Dead? / Oòni Of Ife Gifts Portable Bundles Of Cash As He Pays Him Visit In His Palace / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58