Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto (56413 Views)

Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK / Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by JudasNaCarrot: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:

why can't you close mouth on what you don't know.
Oya professor of Osuofia....tell us all that you know.

Oye Iberibe!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Olodo24: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
LEXYCOM:
i dont like her dressing...she too serious for my liking.....y no open small cleavage for us too see... undecided
shebi you guys almost crucified her when she went risque at the first AMVCA in 2013. Make una dey take am easy na.

Anyway, I like what she's wearing. She dresses age appropriate and simply cute. Osuofia is looking good too
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
I really envy this woman. Nothing like living your dream.

I want to one day, live mine.

This one wey don enter 40 sef dey talk.

no go marry grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by pezeji(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Yes...its because he neither drinks nor smoke.

Genevieve that drinks, is she old?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by pezeji(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Where is uncle Pete edochie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by JudasNaCarrot: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
pezeji:
Genevieve that drinks, is she old?
Abeg carry your local reasoning go one side.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by magzey: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
let me check how it happened grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by magzey: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

let me check if you are right

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by BininKingdom: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Netflix just bought the movie.

Naija no dey carry last.

Naija to the world!!!

NOT YET
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by BininKingdom: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tundeobama:
Reason why i love yoruba cinema movie makers thier cast cut across all tribes and even other countries.Note that yoruba hardly shout nepotism but the tribe that does it clearly shout it more.

ARE YOU SAYING THERE ARE NO YORUBA IN NOLLYWOOD?
YOU MUST BE RELATED TO LIE MUHAMMD

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Ejjis(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
I NO SEE RED CARPET
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Ojuororun(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

how do you mean?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by hugoboss36(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Osuofia nwa ezigwe.."IKUKU"

Have not watched the movie..but i guess he will kill it..

In conjunction with Okonkwo "THINGS FALL APART"..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Unity19(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
I love your thought. All you need to do is to pursue your dream, be diligent and passionate about what you do. You may not be as wealthy as she is or as famous as she is but i can tell you that you will be fulfilled. Don't forget we all work on different speed, timeline and road.

If you make your passion your profession, work will be like play. Thanks

Shortyy:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
BininKingdom:

NOT YET

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Love you two joor
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by RosaBerry(f): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

Who neither drinks or smoke Lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by CaptainG00D: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tundeobama:
Reason why i love yoruba cinema movie makers thier cast cut across all tribes and even other countries.Note that yoruba hardly shout nepotism but the tribe that does it clearly shout it more.

I dont why u Yorubas are like this..
U will be clearly telling lies even when ur conscience knows its a pure lie.
All ur popular actors and actresses started from nollywood and where they got their popularity.

Joke silva
Olu Jacobs.
Solomon akiyesi.
Omotola
Toyo Lawal.
Bimbo Manuel.
Shola shobuwale.
And many more I have forgotten their names.
U people should continue
Even Solomon akiyesi is currently living in Enugu.

Ur hate on igbos will only keep making them stronger cool

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by CaptainG00D: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Temple1288:

He smokes

Osuofia neva smokes nor drinks pls.
He has said it many times that he is allergic to the smell of cigar and tobacco.
And he doesnt take any sort of alcohol.
Osuofia is a gentle man.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Shortyy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Unity19:
I love your thought. All you need to do is to pursue your dream, be diligent and passionate about what you do. You may not be as wealthy as she is or as famous as she is but i can tell you that you will be fulfilled. Don't forget we all work on different speed, timeline and road.

If you make your passion your profession, work will be like play. Thanks

Yea thank you very much.

I have a blog. More like a story blog, you know writing stories is my passion.

I want to start with blogging first, hopefully it'll be a success, although I've got a lot of discouragement so far, but I want to keep pursuing it. Cuz I really like writing stories, it's like my favourite thing in this whole world.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Tundeobama(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
BininKingdom:

ARE YOU SAYING THERE ARE NO YORUBA IN NOLLYWOOD?
YOU MUST BE RELATED TO LIE MUHAMMD
i don't know you so dumb that you don't know nollywood belongs to alll tribe in Nigeria or when did our native language became English?.You can only lay claim to ur local language film.The local language yoruba is d most accommodating ask Nkechi sunday and plenty of them.
CaptainG00D
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Blacknight28: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
This woman reeks of class
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by pezeji(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Abeg carry your local reasoning goo one side.
updated reasoner. I dey one side
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by CaptainG00D: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tundeobama:

i don't know you so dumb that you don't know nollywood belongs to alll tribe in Nigeria or when did our native language became English?.You can only lay claim to ur local language film.The local language yoruba is d most accommodating ask Nkechi sunday and plenty of them.
CaptainG00D

U are an slowpoke if u dont know,
The main nollywood belongs to IGBOS bliv it or not it all started n enugu and their headquarters is in Enugu state.
Indomie generation!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Tundeobama(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

U are an slowpoke if u dont know,
The main nollywood belongs to IGBOS bliv it or not it all started n enugu and their headquarters is in Enugu state.
Indomie generation!
olodo go and Google Albert Ogunde who started film when your father's don't hv tv station or television.
so we now have main nollywood and sub nollywood abi?you people think everyone is as dumb as u lot
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by CaptainG00D: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tundeobama:

olodo go and Google Albert Ogunde who started film when your father's don't hv tv station or television.
so we now have main nollywood and sub nollywood abi?you people think everyone is as dumb as u lot

See this idiot grin
If he dat popular then I shouldn't google about him to know him since he is an actor in nigeria grin
Yorubas actors who are popular are the ones I mentioned and they all started from igbo own nollywood grin..
Blive it or nor its a fact everybody knows .

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by kabillionaire(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nkem Owoh! a genius
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Biggers82(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:

hard work is the key
just work hard and don't engage yourself in Oloshi work pls
I promise you that you will be like her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by BininKingdom: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tundeobama:

CaptainG00D

YOU'RE A ZOMBIE,
KANNYWOOD IS ALSO FOR ALL NIGERIAN TRIBES ABI?, WHO THE FVCK IS NKECHI SUNDAY?!
HOW MANY IGBOS, YORUBAS OR EFIKS ARE INTO KANNYWOOD?

''let the Yorubas/Hausas start producing English movies like the Igbos, because when they produce Yoruba/Hausa films, they are not giving non-Yorubas/Hausa the opportunity.

People like Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo, Sam Loco Efe etc acted Igbo and English films.

the film you're talking about have many non Igbo in it, but you still choose to attack Igbo

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by CaptainG00D: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2018
BininKingdom:

YOU'RE A ZOMBIE,
KANNYWOOD IS ALSO FOR ALL NIGERIAN TRIBES ABI?, WHO THE FVCK IS NKECHI SUNDAY?!
HOW MANY IGBOS, YORUBAS OR EFIKS ARE INTO KANNYWOOD?

''let the Yorubas/Hausas start producing

English movies like the Igbos, because when they produce Yoruba/Hausa films, they are not giving non-Yorubas/Hausa the opportunity.

People like Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo, Sam Loco Efe etc acted Igbo and English films.

the film you're talking about have many non Igbo in it, but you still choose to attack Igbo

Dont mind the hateful idiot, I dont understand how they hate igbos so much they their names everyday thinking is igbo.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Grafixnuel(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2018
gaby:
Amazingly beautiful. Osuofia my guy. Your name made it into my book in a chapter aptly titled I go chop your dollars. You remember grand cafe note club in Amsterdam and what went down in 2007.

When the book gets adapted into a movie be sure you have an automatic role..holla

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

Do you have free books?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Amuluonyenaego: 12:57am On Sep 11, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Oya professor of Osuofia....tell us all that you know.

Oye Iberibe!
children of nowadays, why have you taken heed in cursing people. think before you talk Nnaa, u will gain nothing from all this child's play.

'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / Oòni Of Ife Gifts Portable Bundles Of Cash As He Pays Him Visit In His Palace / John Kufuor Looking At Wendy Shay Boobs Got People Talking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50