Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again (35684 Views)

''can This Pain Just Stop'' - Regina Daniels Cries Out / Toyin Aimakhu (Abraham) Buries Her Father. Actress Breaks Down In Tears (Photos) / You Can't Escape From These 7 Guilty Pleasures As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Oduwils222(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2018
Mr. Wale you are not alone in this. #crying
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by mrjaydee(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2018
How can u be depressed in America? We that live in Nigeria and Lagos to be precise suppose don die be that.

8 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by victorian(f): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2018
God is the answer to his problems and depression. He should just stick to God. Following all these successful rich rappers upandan will definitely make him Depressed as he never blow reach, the way he wants it.

With God, inspiration will pop in his head on which career he should focus on. Maybe music is not his calling. He should just throw in the trowel and focus on buisness. Not everyone with dreads is called to be successful in music.
Let him man up and change his click of friends, then focus on God, talk to God and seek His guidance.

3 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Gboy98(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2018
tstx:
i don't understand why you had to type this twice
lol why?
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Dreyl(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Get well soon Gee
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Genniez(f): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=b0rn2fuck post=71068843]hmmm so pathetic but y did u allow her..Pele dear I kno u will get over it..

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by oluwasegun007(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2018
I suspect woman as the cause...

What can make a man depressed is either,

Money

Family

Woman
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by slivertongue: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2018
All these attention seekin artists mek una park one side jare
depression ni bankruptcy ko
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by ogbame0007: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2018
Hahahaha

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by HomeOfMe(f): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2018
candygist:
Nigerian born American rapper, Wale who once spoke about how he battled drugs and depression back in 2015 has once again broken down on Instagram.

Back then in an interview with Billboard, he sad, 'I was depressed not being where I wanna be in my career when I've put the work in. I wasn't sleeping. I was drinking all day and I didn't have anyone to go to. I couldn't fight it. Those are some of the demons I talk about on the album'.

In his new Intstagram post, Wale wrote, 'I can't escape this pain. Sometimes there'sabsolutelt no one to go to no matter how much they love you. You have no one. No one is more alone than a person who is the focal point'.

He went on to say, 'some strong friends have no strong friends'.

See his post on Twitter and Instagram below...

http://www.candygist.com/?m=1

He should join Nairaland politics section. That's where so many depressed people pour there depression and frustration on themselves and the FG and potithievecians.

4 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by jconsulting(f): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Please help Wale , someone should describe where Lagos lagoon is so that he can do some Olympic jumping, idiot, ....Take money and help the poor around​ you , psalms 41:1

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by citadels(f): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Ehyah can u be my friend cos I need friends too
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by hahahahahaha(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Depression culture is on the rise. Thanks to technology, we are replacing real connection with social media likes and comment. Interesting times ahead?

2 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by stasius: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2018
Accept Jesus into your life and watch how free you will become!!! Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:
undecided
To slap you just dey hungry me.....

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by stasius: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2018
Jesus Christ the son of the Living God is the answer to your problem! If you accept him into your life Depression and pain a naa kpam kpam!

2 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by franchasng: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2018
Gboy98:
I dont understand why everybody seem to be depressed? undecided
you know why as a man, two things can make u break down:

1.) when u are financially broke and everything u try to do to make money fails, it can break any man cry

2.) when u think u are a handsome rich guy that owns the world and one useless mgbeke u managed to love come break your heart by leaving u to sleep with one broke ass dude that's totally below your class, mhen, it can kill a man shocked

Then as a lady:

1.) when u think u are a hot beautiful lady and everybody including your friends tells u that and then u are approaching 35yrs and no serious man in your life, no solid love life, no foreseeable one coming and your ugly mates and friends are getting married to amazing men and building happy homes, it can make any lady to commit suicide cry

2.) you love a guy, you try everything u can for him to notice u, he isn't noticing u at all...he is busy carrying different girls u know u are finer than and classier than yet he keeps treating u like poo, this can break any lady no matter her class

3.) as a lady, u are fine, you have sexy shape, u don't demand money or stuff from guys, u treat them well yet, they treat u like thrash; they form lovey dovey to get u, once u agree, they sleep with u left right center, and the next thing, they dump u like hot akara, and u keep seeing them balling big and rolling with hotter chicks without sending you...you try to forgive and forget and move on, then another nice guy with all the qualities u dream of come again, again, he gets u to open your legs, he pounds u harder harder, u scream, next, he is nowhere to be found...he stops calling, picks your call seldom, ah, this is why many ladies kill somebody o...some have turned man hater because of this life cycle....sister, take it to God in prayer...he can do all things cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2018
Crawling in my skin...these wounds they would not heal..pain is how i fall ..confusing what is real...in linkin park voice..sadly he committed suicide too

3 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry
Small sense you no wan get!!!

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by nwaanambra1(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Crawling in my skin...these wounds they would not heal..pain is how i fall ..confusing what is real...in linkin park voice..sadly he committed suicide too

if only you knw the things they get involved in just to be famous.

check them all out - you will see they suffer same thing - indescribable pain - soul pain!

the sad thing is - at the end the whole fame and money becomes worthless.

when they complain of depression- just let them be, they know the source of their depression and pains - but its too late to turn back.

2 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by stasius: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2018
stasius:
Jesus Christ the son of the Living God is the answer to your problem! If you accept him into your life Depression and pain a naa kpam kpam!
I mean if you sincerely and truly accept him, hehehhehehhehe come and see wonders!
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Thetruth15(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2018
[/color][color=#000000][color=#770077][/color] grin angry
tstx:
Its truly lonely at the top
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2018
JESUS IS THE WAY & THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO EMBRACE HIM.

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by educators(f): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2018
JESUS IS THE WAY & THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO EMBRACE HIM.

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2018
HomeOfMe:
He should join Nairaland politics section. That's where so many depressed people pour there depression and frustration on themselves and the FG and potithievecians.
lmao!!

2 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by sarcasticdude(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Truth is blacks in general not only nigerians see depression as a white person's sickness,depression is real,but lemme share my opinion on this Wale Matter,depression doesn't have a definite cure if u ask me,religion doesn't do it anymore,family helps some not all cos some families can frustrate especially if dem poor.My advice is for this nigga to find something/someone/cause worth living for cause truly NO ONES GOT YO BACK

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) / Chika Ike Steps Out For Work In Adorable Dotted Outfits (photos) / Davido Shares Cute Photo At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.