Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again (35686 Views)

''can This Pain Just Stop'' - Regina Daniels Cries Out / Toyin Aimakhu (Abraham) Buries Her Father. Actress Breaks Down In Tears (Photos) / You Can't Escape From These 7 Guilty Pleasures As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by marttol: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
stasius:
Accept Jesus into your life and watch how free you will become!!! Fact!
true
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Wishlist01: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
come back to naija lets go and see baba and u ll be okay
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
God shud be ur best frnd when u go tru dark times, loneliness or pains. Most people don’t really care and those that care may not really understand. Let ur strength come from him. Wale

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Malaifia1993: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Depression,for me,is as a result of unattainable desire. He should allow the words of God,the one who never fails,to lighten his soul

2 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
franchasng:
Wale take it easy, what about me that break down everyday I see Buhari on TV or news, have I died I still carry on with hope that nature will help us correct the mistake if he decides to usurp the will of the masses come 2019 angry angry so take heart bra cry

Meanwhile,
u are on point sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Olulinks(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
youngest85:
We are in the season of depression....
"We"?
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Basiljoe: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
nwaanambra1:

if only you knw the things they get involved in just to be famous.

check them all out - you will see they suffer same thing - indescribable pain - soul pain!

the sad thing is - at the end the whole fame and money becomes worthless.

when they complain of depression- just let them be, they know the source of their depression and pains - but its too late to turn back.
You made no point.
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by buddy221(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
tgmservice:
At least you still get money to comfort you.

Us wey dey suffer depression and no get money wetin we go talk
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by bbode1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
It's really lonely at the top.. All friends over there are for the good moments
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by bbode1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
tstx:
Its truly lonely at the top
true talk
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Jamestown123: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
But which depression is worst than poverty biko I need to know.

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Rick9(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
The winner stands
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by courna(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
greatme2good:
And some people would do anything to be where he is... irony of life.
you make me salivate....
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by JustCurious: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
greatme2good:
And some people would do anything to be where he is... irony of life.

And, when they get there, the dissatisfaction continues. This is why the good book says, vanity upon vanity.

The rich also cry.

2 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Bambambiglo: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Useless bunch

Hopeless small ashawo girl

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by pressplay411(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
youngest85:
We are in the season of depression....
Be careful the things you speak to yourself sir.
We are in the season of Elevation through Grace in Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Hopeless small ashawo girl

I better pass you, wey be thief
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by doskie(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
i feel him though. I'm lonely too.
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Bambambiglo: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I better pass you, wey be thief

As you no get respect so.. I go catch you one day drill the hell out of you.
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:

As you no get respect so.. I go catch you one day drill the hell out of you.

Psycho
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Bambambiglo: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Psycho

Look at the kind of threads you open. Even the mods had to delete that topic.

Ashawo girl 01
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Proffdada: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

I detect Edo weeed sad
of course, you are my buyer

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Look at the kind of threads you open. Even the mods had to delete that topic.

Ashawo girl 01

Mumu, go get a life and let me be.

I'm not the cause of your frustration.
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Bambambiglo: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Ashi ashi ashi ASHAWO 10kobo sad
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I love you Bleep me till I burn out, I can prove to you that I'm born2fuck
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by franchasng: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Misterdhee1:

So u no bother about living a worthy life that your generation to come will be proud of. Na Buhari matter dey depress u. Your life story is depressing on its own.
its really a sad situation. Pls help me vote Buhari out pls angry
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
I love you Bleep me till I burn out, I can prove to you that I'm born2fuck

Eyaa
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Na your mama and sister be ashawo

Useless thief
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Stupid monkey
Bambambiglo:

Repugnant thing
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:

You inconsequential nincompoop
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Bambambiglo: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Na your mama and sister be ashawo

Useless thief

Na idiot you be, with your smelling cunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) / Chika Ike Steps Out For Work In Adorable Dotted Outfits (photos) / Davido Shares Cute Photo At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.