Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again (35678 Views)

''can This Pain Just Stop'' - Regina Daniels Cries Out / Toyin Aimakhu (Abraham) Buries Her Father. Actress Breaks Down In Tears (Photos) / You Can't Escape From These 7 Guilty Pleasures As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by encryptjay(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2018
"Some strong friends have no strong friends."

4 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Rhozabeth(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2018
What is it with depression and artists these days?

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by akdjr(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2018
You are depressed and can still subscribe to post about your depression. Mmmmmchew. Harrysong come and see ur fellow depressed.

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2018
franchasng:
Wale take it easy, what about me that break down everyday I see Buhari on TV or news, have I died I still carry on with hope that nature will help us correct the mistake if he decides to usurp the will of the masses come 2019 angry angry so take heart bra cry

Meanwhile,
Story of my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Charly68: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Truth be told,come back to Naija if you want to escape depression,many this will wake you up and keep you busy here,even your family won't allow you to be lonely not even for once . Stop the cry and return home..Buhari has promised you another era of change here come 2019
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Divay22(f): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2018
Such a difficult one
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by SmilingMary(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2018
tstx:
Its truly lonely at the top

At the bottom
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by sarcasticdude(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2018
franchasng:
you know why as a man, two things can make u break down:

1.) when u are financially broke and everything u try to do to make money fails, it can break any man cry

2.) when u think u are a handsome rich guy that owns the world and one useless mgbeke u managed to love come break your heart by leaving u to sleep with one broke ass dude that's totally below your class, mhen, it can kill a man shocked

Then as a lady:

1.) when u think u are a hot beautiful lady and everybody including your friends tells u that and then u are approaching 35yrs and no serious man in your life, no solid love life, no foreseeable one coming and your ugly mates and friends are getting married to amazing men and building happy homes, it can make any lady to commit suicide cry

2.) you love a guy, you try everything u can for him to notice u, he isn't noticing u at all...he is busy carrying different girls u know u are finer than and classier than yet he keeps treating u like poo, this can break any lady no matter her class

3.) as a lady, u are fine, you have sexy shape, u don't demand money or stuff from guys, u treat them well yet, they treat u like thrash; they form lovey dovey to get u, once u agree, they sleep with u left right center, and the next thing, they dump u like hot akara, and u keep seeing them balling big and rolling with hotter chicks without sending you...you try to forgive and forget and move on, then another nice guy with all the qualities u dream of come again, again, he gets u to open your legs, he pounds u harder harder, u scream, next, he is nowhere to be found...he stops calling, picks your call seldom, ah, this is why many ladies kill somebody o...some have turned man hater because of this life cycle....sister, take it to God in prayer...he can do all things cry

Walahi girls no go like thing wey dis nigga post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Bambambiglo: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:
undecided

You can annoy me with these your senseless comments ehn angry
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by busco59: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2018
After atheist go dey tell me say there is no God. This nigga keeps complaining about demons every time, the irks of Michael Jackson, Wizzy, Chris Brown, and here we gat Wale. The takes drugs in other to escape there demons which physically torment them, all to no avail. I no many no go believe, but why will one with all wealth becomes so depress suddenly, Illuminati is real. The gat money but no peace of mind, and the have been deceived to eliminate Christ from there pathetic lives. A life without Chris is nothing but torment, I no say I no holy but Christ is truly my source of happiness and joy. Even Chris once confess of being frustrated and been happy after an encounter with God, see here https://www.birminghamtimes.com/2015/07/chris-brown-says-hes-tired-of-worshipping-the-deviland-god-spoke-to-him/.

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Gboy98(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2018
franchasng:
you know why as a man, two things can make u break down:

1.) when u are financially broke and everything u try to do to make money fails, it can break any man cry

2.) when u think u are a handsome rich guy that owns the world and one useless mgbeke u managed to love come break your heart by leaving u to sleep with one broke ass dude that's totally below your class, mhen, it can kill a man shocked

Then as a lady:

1.) when u think u are a hot beautiful lady and everybody including your friends tells u that and then u are approaching 35yrs and no serious man in your life, no solid love life, no foreseeable one coming and your ugly mates and friends are getting married to amazing men and building happy homes, it can make any lady to commit suicide cry

2.) you love a guy, you try everything u can for him to notice u, he isn't noticing u at all...he is busy carrying different girls u know u are finer than and classier than yet he keeps treating u like poo, this can break any lady no matter her class

3.) as a lady, u are fine, you have sexy shape, u don't demand money or stuff from guys, u treat them well yet, they treat u like thrash; they form lovey dovey to get u, once u agree, they sleep with u left right center, and the next thing, they dump u like hot akara, and u keep seeing them balling big and rolling with hotter chicks without sending you...you try to forgive and forget and move on, then another nice guy with all the qualities u dream of come again, again, he gets u to open your legs, he pounds u harder harder, u scream, next, he is nowhere to be found...he stops calling, picks your call seldom, ah, this is why many ladies kill somebody o...some have turned man hater because of this life cycle....sister, take it to God in prayer...he can do all things cry
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Morbeta11(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2018
Turning Point
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Small sense you no wan get!!!

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by iamnavy1: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2018
He sees death around the. corner

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by MzTunechi(f): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Depression this, depression that. Depression is now water..

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Bestattitude(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2018
This one everyone is depressed, are we save at all??

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:

You can annoy me with these your senseless comments ehn angry

Are you back from ban
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2018
Proffdada:
Illuminati confirmed

I detect Edo weeed sad
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
To slap you just dey hungry me.....

Why
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by poweredcom(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2018
Omo if I be like wale depression go run from me

I swear I go nak bitches taya
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by koolaid87: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2018
After opiods, pain killers is depression

Stop roches, trams, codeine

You're killing yourself dumb youths
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Misskoool(f): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2018
story
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by AmeLonRo(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2018
Tough time never last but tough people do.
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Pennywise(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2018
In Nigeria you dont have the luxury to break down anytime you like. You find a way to survive. Let Wale come home and join all the other Wales in Lagos. From them he will learn how they survive without breaking down

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Bambambiglo: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Are you back from ban

Are you done servicing the.....

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Fitbillionairep: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2018
man all these idiots should stop this nonsense na. where you expecting to be famous and treated like a motor park tout. this is like someone asking for a job and when he gets the job he starts complaining. shit like this pisses me off

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=71069701][/quote] meaning
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by toyking: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Nothing can bring u out of depression, not even finding a beautiful girl nor handsome man, or even possession of physical material etc, you can only help urself out only if u r ready to come out of it. depression is real, do something to get out of it.

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Are you done servicing the.....

Useless bunch
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by geezynoni: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2018
He should spend some time with his family.
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Misterdhee1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
franchasng:
Wale take it easy, what about me that break down everyday I see Buhari on TV or news, have I died I still carry on with hope that nature will help us correct the mistake if he decides to usurp the will of the masses come 2019 angry angry so take heart bra cry

Meanwhile,
So u no bother about living a worthy life that your generation to come will be proud of. Na Buhari matter dey depress u. Your life story is depressing on its own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Alex Wows In Native Outfit For Owambe (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Style / Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.