Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

What's The Best University In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Best University In Nigeria? (625 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best University In Nigeria? by mostojr: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2010
I went for an interview in a multi-national oil company and I discovered that about 80% of the people that passed the test are UNIBEN graduates. I'm actually a graduate of a fedral uinversity in the east. I'm just wondering if graduates from other schools are too dumb to pass the test or is it that they are totally uninformed.
What do you think.
Re: What's The Best University In Nigeria? by jikjimmy: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
ask for, UniBen is good but it's not the best in Nigeria.Aside private universities,there are many more Fed universities that are far way ahead of uniBen.Talk of UI,UNN,ABU etc.
Re: What's The Best University In Nigeria? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2010
Graduates of the University of Nigeria are naturally ahead of others
Re: What's The Best University In Nigeria? by ccollins(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
Nice@obinscopy

(1) (Reply)

Do I Still Stand A Chance ? / I Nid Info On Futa Pre Degree / Laspotech ,col Of Edu,lasu Begins Indefinite Strike Wed;academic Collapse Imminent Said ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.