Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Some Things Are Never Done - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Things Are Never Done (368 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Some Things Are Not Easily Forgotten / Some Things We Do As Women That Destroys Our Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Things Are Never Done by YAHREIGNS: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2018
Thought I'd share this cool

1. Never take your parents to court regardless of the value of the property involved. If God wanted you to have that property, you would have been born with it.
2. Never repossess what you once gave a parent.
3. Never interrogate parents regarding WHAT THEY DID with the last money you gave them. You can find out wisely. But once you realise it may raise issues, leave it at that.
4. Never lecture parents regarding their apparent weaknesses. You have not outlived them. And you haven't lived long enough.
5. A parent may take you to court, repossess what he gave you, interrogate you and even lecture you.
6. WISE PEOPLE CAN STAND A PARENT'S SPIT ON THEIR FACES. THEY KNOW IT'S A BLESSING IN
DISGUISE.
7. You will never be rich enough to do a parent any favour. All you do for them is a privilege of service. They birthed you but you can never birth them. You simply cannot pay them in kind!!!
8. IF YOU CAN BUY LIFE, THEN YOU CAN LECTURE FATHERS & MOTHERS REGARDING THE HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN them.

9 Parents are treasure on this land and sooner than you think, that treasure will be buried. Appreciate your parents while you still can.

Today salute your parents whether present or absent and thank God for them

*Copied.
Re: Some Things Are Never Done by FOWOSHERE01(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2018
Patents are living oracle.
God bless my parents and give them long life.AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Some Things Are Never Done by YAHREIGNS: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
Patents are living oracle.
God bless my parents and give them long life.AMEN.
A friend once said ... "your father is your 'god' on earth". That got me uncomfortable because it sounded like blasphemy. But now I understand why. Parents have spiritual authority over their children and they should be handled with care. God also works through these "powers" on earth. These are some of the powers that affect our spirits.

(1) (Reply)

Rebecca Sharibu Sue FG For N500m Over Her Daughter Leah / Royal Baby! Duchess Meghan And Prince Harry Expecting First Child! / House Help Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.