Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency (20494 Views)

Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East / Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives / Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by Yankee101: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
You'll lose elections, keep shielding her
Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by BRASH: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is a shame.

The continual stay of this woman in this Government,shows a lack of transparency on the side of President Buhari.

Salisu Buhari was the Speaker in 1999, when it was discovered by the then PDP ruling party that he forged his Toronto certificates. The Majority party threw him out of power and into a political wilderness he has not recovered from.

President Buhari shielding this Adeosun woman is bad. Not everything should be about politics, especially if it concerns forgery of certifications.

Adeosun and Kyari are both stains on this Government that should be cleaned up.

of all the zombies that i know on nl, u seem to be d only one who has his senses intact. U try 2 be objective sometimes. Kudos
Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by RevenGeMission: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
And what if she didn't forge is and chooses not to get distracted by her detractors ?
HungerBAD:
This is a shame.

The continual stay of this woman in this Government,shows a lack of transparency on the side of President Buhari.

Salisu Buhari was the Speaker in 1999, when it was discovered by the then PDP ruling party that he forged his Toronto certificates. The Majority party threw him out of power and into a political wilderness he has not recovered from.

President Buhari shielding this Adeosun woman is bad. Not everything should be about politics, especially if it concerns forgery of certifications.

Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tamakay:
I don't know why the few people I like in this administration are always disappointing me?

If I were to be PMB, I would save this woman because her dogged pronouncement that Nigeria is in recession saved the government at some point. Prior to her pronouncement, the pressure on the administration was too much then she used the recession gimmick to cleverly sway people attention for the government to find its fit.

PMB find a way to clear this mess abeg

This is the dumbest piece of nonsense I've ever read online. Seriously.

Kemi 'cleverly' found out and exposed the OBVIOUS FACT that Nigeria was in a recession? A recession triggered by Buhari's woeful policies and awful 'body odour language in the months after he strayed into power'? Wonderful!

So it takes a high IQ and unprecedented creativity to announce the blatantly obvious?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by IYANGBALI: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Her pusssssssy must have been so sweet for some people at the presidency
Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Her pusssssssy must have been so sweet for some people at the presidency

Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by Mttambi: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2018

[/quote]
More of people like you on the sides of political divides will mean well for us as a nation. Sound principle should be the foundation not just sentiments. What is wrong is wrong no matters who is involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by Splashme: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
if that certificate had been forged by me or you, i'm sure the Nigerian police would have made public spectacle of us.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by jojothaiv(m): 2:41am On Sep 11, 2018
There is always a due process to follow but scandal is good for politics/business

And they may be equally passing out a message that need to decode as "political correctness"
Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:20am On Sep 11, 2018
SoNature:
Buhari is an idiot!

Jonathan was corrupt but he dealt with people whom he perceived derailed his government with scandalous corruption

Jonathan was touted as the most corrupt, but he fired Engr Nnaji and Stella Odua

But Buhari shields them..yet he claims to be fighting corruption

Even our institutions are not independent; NYSC is scared to say that the lady didn't serve.

There's no hope in this country!
Barth was never accused of any corruption. He was never fired.
Re: Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency by Tamakay(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
Hedonini:

This is the dumbest piece of nonsense I've ever read online. Seriously.

Kemi 'cleverly' found out and exposed the OBVIOUS FACT that Nigeria was in a recession? A recession triggered by Buhari's woeful policies and awful 'body odour language in the months after he strayed into power'? Wonderful!

So it takes a high IQ and unprecedented creativity to announce the blatantly obvious?

I think we are saying almost the same thing here just that you are more direct than me that is emotional and showing pity to Kemi.

What I don't understand is your first sentence whose shows that you are temperamental, arrogant and taking national issues personal.
You can make ur point superior by making sound argument without recourse to using derogatory words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Voids Sani Musa’s Election As Senator / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Pose With Lagos State House Of Assembly Members / Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.