Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,025 members, 7,859,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

‘I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria’ – President Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria’ – President Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops (348 Views)

Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi / Yet They Cry Everyday, "Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria’ – President Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Ladimi1234: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
President Buhari has told Catholic bishops that he has no plans to Islamise Nigeria.

Speaking at the closing ceremony of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) yesterday in Sokoto, President Buhari said contrary to the propaganda and narrative being promoted by some mischievous politicians, there are no plans by his administration to Islamize the country.

http://www.247kadia.com.ng/i-have-no-plans-to-islamise-nigeria-president-buhari-tells-catholic-bishops/
Re: ‘I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria’ – President Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by tonio2wo: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bloody liar!
Re: ‘I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria’ – President Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by SolutionMee: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy
I have no plan to join Nairaland. I have no plan to type this comment. I have no plan. I repeat, I have no plan. Buhari is such a competent lier. A sophisticated one for that matter. He took delight in killing Christians. To avenge the hatred he had for Jesus. He must be the Devil's competitor. Competing on who provides the thickest blood. I hate bloody leaders with passion.
He's an evangelist of integrity. Whereas, APC imply an Already Prepared Criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria’ – President Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Lordmavidon(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Muslims (but not all) believe in telling lies, as a means to conquer their enemies . And that's exactly what he's doing.
My advice to Nigerians, DO NOT FALL FOR HIS TRICK!!!
Re: ‘I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria’ – President Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by godliman: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
It is just like saying " The police is your friend"
Re: ‘I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria’ – President Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Lordmavidon(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
That doesn't mean I hate Muslims. Besides I got a lot of trustworthy Muslim friends� so , do not think I'm a racist.

(1) (Reply)

South East Have More Bad Roads In Nigeria Than Any Other Region / PDP, APC Squabble Over President’s Sole Candidature / PHOTOS: Ogoni Leaders Visit Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.