Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) (28974 Views)

Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) / Frank Nneji Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Zanotee: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
birthright. Her hubby is The landlord of Lagos state.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Legolast: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
See as everybody dey pick political form upandan, let me continue picking my Azure training bit by bit jàre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by fallout87: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Has this women ever done anything of note... even pass a bill while she has been senator?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Make another person try Na.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tinubu has refused to tell the wife to step down for new aspirants like he did to some of the Lagos politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by garetz: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Family business
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by okomile(f): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tinubu clan
Continue

grin
Na una get today
Tomr na for baba God
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by lloyds(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Anyone contesting against her is just a waste of time.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by BininKingdom: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
NEXT GOVERNOR OF LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by odufalut: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shey Mama won die for this post ni? Cos I don't know where Mama is leading us to at her age, maybe her grave i guess. Instead of her to go and take care of her grandchildren, she dey pick up senatorial form, for how many times?

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Career politician.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by henrysam(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is the family kwara people wants to handle their lives to through lai Mohammed
I just pity them
they should ask osun people

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Oneboypikin: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Somebody help the Struggling man
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Bibors(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
At least she picked it herself for herself.

Not the recent drama of groups buying forms for aspirants for them to prove to us that they don't have money like PMB.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Minjim: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Its an unwritten law in Lagos politics that no Federal Legislature will go more than two times.

And Tinubu has been keeping them in check since

Possibly until now
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by odunayo16(f): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
I'm just tired of the Nigerian standard of politics. fast becoming a family thing. can we just change the system of government to a monarchical one so we'll know it's a family's right to rule.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Escravos(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jokerman:
Again when will this woman allow younger women to attain this position??

And some people will accuse saraki, ekweremadu, mark of the same thing??
allow? Power is taken not given the younger women should work their way up the ladder just like senator oluremi did
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
How do we address her sef....is it Pastor(Mrs)Sen?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Again? What did she did the first term?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by ufuosco: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Heaven is real����
Hell fire is real����
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by gracedarwin08: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Like husband and wife. when you are done you will give it your daugther who is the present iyaoloja of the whole lagos state after the death Mrs habibatu Mogaji the mother. i just hope the so call jagaban wont enslave them in lagos state.

chieyine:
Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of Bola Tinubu just picked lagos APC senatorial Form

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kamelot77:
tinubu family is worse than the saraki family
how bro?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by WavesOfGlory(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
The difference between her face in real life and that on the poster.

Maybe a law should be passed forbidding the use of photoshopped pics on campaign materials... so we have an idea of how old these people really are.

The law should also mandate them to use recent photos.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=skedman post=71080998][/quote]

How is this related to d topic been discussed...
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
madam, i think age is no longer on your side...you should by now become the women mother..role model for the younger Lagos women

two term of 8-yrs as sin-nator should be ok for any money you aspired to gather....there's always a time, when the ovation is loud & dead!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
gentlegenius:
Not again...!

Anyway, Nigerian democracy is the government of the cabals, by the cabals and for the cabals.

Meanwhile,
Bola Ahmed Tinubu = BAT
Remi Ahmed Tinubu = RAT grin

grin grin grin grin I love my country people.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Again? What did she did the first term?

Gbagaun grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
When will others have chance to participate in governance when all these people keep recycling themselves?

Naija which way
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ah! Pastor(mrs) what again do you want, aren't you satiated with the pastoral work you just secured?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
If am a governorship candidate in Lagos state, my campaign slogan will be 'TAKE LAGOS BACK FROM TINUBU'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Where are we heading to in dis country..... Can dis old mama younge quietly come home n enjoy her husband looted money in peace ni.. God I can't question ur decision why I am sharing country wit dis heartless set of human being called Nigerians politicians... Anywhere you put my daily for me n my families. May u direct me dere sooner dan expected Amin includes my other Nigerians who happen to find ourselves in dis unfavorable conditions of ours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / Buhari Accused Of Inciting Violence During His Speech At APC Rally In Zamfara / Abule Ado Estate Crisis: Ifeanyi Ubah & Ekwunife Meet Sanwo-Olu, Sue For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.