Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa (22596 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by 360metrosports: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Minister of Power, Works and housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola at the Ongoing Construction of Houses Under The National Housing Program, At Dutse, Jigawa State, Nigeria.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-fashola-inspects-construction-of-houses-in-jigawa/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by SolutionMee: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy
Beautiful. He tried. Him too tried. At least, it is better than not performing at all.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Millenniumlady(f): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
I miss fashola Lagos was never the same ever since he left kiss

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
nonsense . . Election don come na, he gas look for excuse

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by flexyrule(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
I was thinking out loud the other day... With 5 million Naira. The government can build a small 2 bedroom apartment in a small town. N250 million can build 50 of these, and with approx. 194 billion Naira, we can build 50 2 bedroom units in each local government in the federation. Replicate this for 4 years and you must have solved housing problems for approximately 155,000 Nigerians. If this is done for consecutive 10 years, 372,000 families might have benefited from the plan and the issue of housing would start to become history. Government can issue houses on a 15 year mortgage plan with beneficiaries paying approximately 28,000 monthly.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Misterdhee1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigeria's next president after Muhammadu Buhari.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by yusufobinna1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fashola is the best thing that has ever happen to lagos, the current guy is never a match for fash.argue with your keyboard.

35 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Hennyola(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Misterdhee1:
Nigeria's next president after Muhammadu Buhari.

We'll take this as a joke

13 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
k next
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kudos to APC led administration. Kudos to Fash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by MooreJozo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
ok n.a.
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by XINOIX: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by loomer: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
houses wey all these criminals no go let reach average citizens

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by amaniro: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
yusufobinna1:
Fashola is the best thing that has ever happen to lagos, the current guy is never a match for fash.argue with your keyboard.

I always tell people. Ambode is overrated. Argue with your 150 MB

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Boscojugunu(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
amaniro:

people said the same thing then

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by rofanx13: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
What does a SAN know in building to inspect? Can he spot a defective building? Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
yusufobinna1:

Dem no dey gree, tell them bro.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by englishmart(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
inspecting something you didn't build.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by ahmEenu(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
SO SHOULD WE FRY BEANS
Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You mean the Minister of Darkness??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Benekruku(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:

Have you eaten today?

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Benekruku(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Realberg:

You mean the Minister of Darkness??

3rd class citizen spotted

16 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by darlenese(f): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
A Lawyer inspecting engineers.

has anyone heard him talk about building projects before? he doesn't even know the right terminology to use, SMH.

round pegs in sqare holes.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by YurFatHer: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
*Caller* : Is this INEC office?
*Official* : Yes sir.
*Caller* : How prepared are you for the coming election?
*Official* : Sir, As I speak to you everything is ready...... Including the results.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by GavelSlam: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:

Yes, they built those houses this morning .

16 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Benekruku(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
rofanx13:
What does a SAN know in building to inspect? Can he spot a defective building? Nonsense

People like you just come to social platforms to expose their illiteracy

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Only BUHARI can convert a SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA In LAW to an ENGINEER overnight.

I will resist every attempt by BUHARI to convert me to an ENGINEER. Is engineering now literature....?
It takes a lot to produce a faultless engineer.

He further reduced a MEDICAL DOCTOR to Minister for trade and investment.
What manner of man is this...??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by fk002: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fashola i just like the man

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by akinszz: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
amaniro:

ambode na error. Argue with your D grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa by blessedolu: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Obviously the best in Buhari's cabinet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Enahoro Was Indicted By A Military Panel In 1976 / Police On Inspection Visit To Garment Factory, Jimco Global Concept PortHarcourt / I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.