Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira (3198 Views)

FG Subsidises Hajj Fares With ₦90 Billion / "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by agabaI23(m): 12:22am On Sep 11, 2018
Three years ago, Elrufai declared that he was worth 90 billion.

Today he does not have 20 million in his account.

True as that may be, but with 90 billion, he can raise 20 million in one second if he wants.

He said he will sell his house or one of his houses?

We do not forget anymore Elrufai.

https://www.nairaland.com/2421224/el-rufai-declares-n90bn-assets-owns

Lalasticlala, firefire, me

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by freeze001(f): 1:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Exactly what came to my mind when I saw that rubbish statement that he doesn't have 20m. Even his extravagant, ill-mannered children can produce more than that amount in a split second!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:49am On Sep 11, 2018
The spirit of Buhari at work...!
The spirit of heartless Deception, senseless manipulation of people's mindset.

May God keep exposing them...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by royalamour(m): 1:50am On Sep 11, 2018
Dude is a chronic liar.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by godliman: 3:26am On Sep 11, 2018
Have we forgotten that He gave the 90 billion to killer herdsmen to appease them, so he is broke now. Pdp were honest thieves, but buhari and his crooks are hypocritical, deceptive, dishonest and bare faced lying thieves. APC ( Association of Professional Crooks).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by docadams: 4:07am On Sep 11, 2018
agabaI23:
Three years ago, Elrufai declared that he was worth 90 billion.

Today he does not have 20 million in his account.

True as that may but with 90 billion, he can raise 20 million in one second if he wants.

He said he will sell his house or one of his houses?

We do not forget anymore Elrufai.

https://www.nairaland.com/2421224/el-rufai-declares-n90bn-assets-owns

Lalasticlala, firefire, me

OP, you are a lazy youth of immeasurable dimension. What is wrong in not having N20m cash in the bank? He admitted he has assets which you acknowledged. So your own grudge is why must he not have N20m in his account. O poverty!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by Cjrane2: 4:27am On Sep 11, 2018
Everyone is learning Buhari style of claiming they are too poor to buy forms.

Meanwhile their children ride motorcycles worth N52 million naira and their girlfriends wear wristwatches worth $50,000 dollars.

Yet some zombies will believe them!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by emeijeh(m): 4:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Cjrane2:

Meanwhile their children ride motorcycles worth N52 million naira and their girlfriends wear wristwatches worth $50,000 dollars.

They forgot "the Internet never forgets" .
We will show them the exit door come 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by overall90: 5:01am On Sep 11, 2018
docadams:

OP, you are a lazy youth of immeasurable dimension. What is wrong in not having N20m cash in the bank? He admitted he has assets which you acknowledged. So your own grudge is why must he not have N20m in his account. O poverty!

smh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by kuboy: 5:09am On Sep 11, 2018
my brother this is the most hipograte gorverment i had never seen before in my life. apc u are a disgrace to the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by Temptee101(m): 5:11am On Sep 11, 2018
What he said isn't the problem, my major worry is that Nigerians had to subject the midget's rants like they worth all the attention and have any grain of truth in them
Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by dokyOloye: 5:11am On Sep 11, 2018
He was probably talking to his zombies when he said he couldn't afford 20m.
Zombies are that gullible

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by KingsCity: 5:15am On Sep 11, 2018
that dwarf is very mischievous

1 Like

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by deomelo: 5:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Igbos and fake gist are like brothers and sisters..

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by Curlieweed: 5:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Apeeshit is The Devil’s Own Party.

John 8:44 New International Version (NIV)

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by buharitill2023: 5:52am On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

but you gave your ineffectual buffoon vote in 2015.
What an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by shedy03(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
The spirit of Buhari at work...!
The spirit of heartless Deception, senseless manipulation of people's mindset....
Its working for them.
The bunch of olodos up north are buying it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by KadunaMafia: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2018
docadams:

How can you have assets of 90billion naira and you can't convert some to 20million naira liquidity.

You are a Latter Day Disgrace.

You deserve to enrol in Kindergarten right now schools has open to start all over again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by omoiyalayi(m): 6:21am On Sep 11, 2018
Anybody that believe what any Nigeria politician say especially during election period is kidding him/her self

I don't think any Nigeria politician will make heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by lenghtinny(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2018
freeze001:
Exactly what came to my mind when I saw that rubbish statement that he doesn't have 20m. Even his extravagant, ill-mannered children can produce more than that amount in a split second!

The bastard failed at imitating his mentor the dullard in Aso rock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by Racoon(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2018
All APC members have lies richly engrained in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by agabaI23(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2018
docadams:

Did you read the entire post? Did you see the sentence that started with "True"?

It was kept there because of people like you.
I know one can be worth billions without a liquid coin but it is his choice. He can liquidate his assets.

Unless I sell my house refers to his only house and not one of his houses. The people he is manipulating will read that as having no money, a deceptive card that have been used by Buhari and it has worked for him.

It is a manipulative statement that is not necessary. He is a billionaire who can raise 20 million with a snap of his finger. Why tell us? He wants some idiots to buy form for him?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by agabaI23(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2018
deomelo:
Igbos and fake gist are like brothers and sisters..

Which gist is fake? What is fake about the fake gist?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by agabaI23(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2018
freeze001:
Come, you're always thinking like me. We should get married already.

Elrufai is funny. Thank God for asset declaration.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by ukpono10: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Do not think El rufai is lying.He had money and assets before, but due to APC's poor handling of the economy; he is becoming poorer.That shows why we should be clapping for Buhari.The rich are becoming poor.And the poor masses have been ZOMBIEDIFIED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by agabaI23(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

They are planning their rigging already.
Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by agabaI23(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2018
lenghtinny:

The bastard failed at imitating his mentor the dullard in Aso rock.
Very correct.
Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by agabaI23(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2018
ukpono10:
Do not think El rufai is lying.He had money and assets before, but due to APC's poor handling of the economy; he is becoming poorer.That shows why we should be clapping for Buhari.The rich are becoming poor.And the poor masses have been ZOMBIEDIFIED.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by agabaI23(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2018
Cjrane2:

honestly and people keep believing them
Re: El-rufai, 40 Houses, 90 Billion Assets And 20 Million Naira by docadams: 7:19am On Sep 11, 2018
KadunaMafia:
How can you have assets of 90billion naira and you can't convert some to 20million naira liquidity

You are a Latter Day Disgrace.

You deserve to enrol in Kindergarten right now schools has open to start all over again

A very poor response all due to adrenaline rush to reply without reading to understand even what you wrote in your post "According to him, when the party had announced that the governorship nomination form was for N22.5 million, "he contemplated on selling his house as he did not have up to N20 million in his account" https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/9/i-dont-have-n20m-in-my-account-says-el-rufai.html
So question is, did he say he couldn't raise the money?
Moreover your N90b asset claim was shrouded in legal dispute:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185967-el-rufai-to-sue-newspaper-over-n90bn-assets-report.html. Please be versed on what you post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) / Hallowmace Rocks Commendable Progress As First Legislative Reporting Platform / Throwback photo of governor yahaya Bello of kogi state & his newly married wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.