Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Ondo Government Timely Response To Collapsed Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Government Timely Response To Collapsed Bridge (299 Views)

Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn / Enugu Collapsed Bridge: Work Commences, As Gov Mbah, Umahi Inspect Site / AirForce Plane 'Very Close' To Collapsed Synagogue Building – Aviation Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Government Timely Response To Collapsed Bridge by Hoogee(m): 5:18am On Sep 11, 2018
The ondo state government has commence work few days after their attention was drawn to the colapse bridge along Oba akoko - ikun- afo-idoani road. I commend the ondo state government for the response not because they are doing their job but because they have a listening ear.
It's our duty has citizen to always do our part by calling attention of the government to issues, kudos to nairalanders because we have been doing this for years and we will continue because it pays off.
Don't ever think your voice are not been heard, they are. As we have non challant people in government and private sector,We also have dedicated and committed people. I know of some states that the governor media aid on per second are on all media platforms and forum giving adequate and sincere report to their principal. So let as keep engaging them in the business of good governance.
I can tell that for every 10 readers on nairaland only 2 or 3 probably has an account,now imagine the audience that reads what you post.lets all be committed in moving this nation forward. God bless nigeria

Re: Ondo Government Timely Response To Collapsed Bridge by tabtabtab: 5:28am On Sep 11, 2018
Sign of good governance... We need more of this!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Timely Response To Collapsed Bridge by nNEOo(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2018
It true our rulers are stubborn goats no thanks to the various religions whose God promise forgiveness without quick n noticeable punishment but asking me to Crack my voice before being heard only magnify obvious fact, our rulers(not leaders) are not just deaf but the are very very far from us.....

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Writes EFCC, Promises To Submit Self A Day After His Tenure Expires. / How I Became A Codeine And Weed Addict After Boko Haram Killed My Husband – Lady / PHOTOS: IG, Idris Ibrahim Visits Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.