Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) (43175 Views)

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by aminulive: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2018
POLITICSNGR

An unknown Hoodlum released Teargas at the Ooni of Ife's Palace during a visit by Omoyele Sowore, Publisher of Sahara Reporters.

The Ooni was seated with his Palace Chiefs when everyone started coughing and wincing. It was discovered that someone in the audience had released Teargas much to the surprise of everyone seated.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-tear-gas-fired-ooni-ife-sowores-visit-photos/

3 Shares

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by gaby(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Funny title, I thought it was the conventional tear gas. But looking at the picture, it seems some fellow who had ewa agoyin and had devilishly refused to visit the toilet in the past week in readiness for this September occasion decided it was time to show them what he's got.

But make no mistakes, I know the gods will avenge this mess by messing on him/her and whenever he walks past you'd assume an ''Nkpi'' just walked by.

Enjoy my siggy..

Nkpi na the African Dwarf he-goat. Difficult to steal, process and eaten in the secret...his smell will always give you up...Had one matured one like that as a pet growing up, he'd always trail me to my school gate...na so so pursue I dey pursue am...lol

Seun, you and your mods who enjoy playing demigods on here had better reach out to negotiate a settlement with me for entertaining your guests before I enter my ghost mode again..

Ghost-mode, dem no dey see we....their firo miro

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Imortal001: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Kilode?
Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Nbote(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Someone or d Police? Is teargas now sold as a provision dat jus about anyone can have access to it and release it like say na mess?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by SoftP(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Is it Tear gas or Tears gas grin

Sowore need not be told, he is not accepted in his own land.

Besides, that's to show how well afonjas regards their king cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by hisgrace090: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Anger and bitterness everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Hardewarlee(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
What a funny country .... Only God knows why he sent me down here and not advance countries like US , Canada n co... Well he has got plans for Us all.

But the question is ARE YOU SURE WE ARE DEVOLOPING COUNTRY OR UNDER DEVELOPING COUNTRY BECAUSE for all I know everything in this country is Zero/F9 except corruption which is A1

Which way Allah ? I really don’t want to have kids in this struggle .

Notice to those who doesn’t have time than to condemn some else’s post even after you are guranteed your own space on Nairaland, Becareful I’m an aggrieved Nigerian ... Don’t come here else I will curse you and your entire fam. Thanks for understanding .

If I no leave this country Wetin I gain oh lord

10 Likes

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Damseldammie(f): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Seen

1 Like

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Cryomancer: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
angry

The last time I checked, Nigeria police have always been known to constitute nuisance everywhere they go. Therefore, saying this act was carried out by an unknown hoodlum, is an insult to the police force.

Hoodlum= NPF

18 Likes

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by big7: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by hotplate: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
ooni that can not detect evil within is midst what kind of ruler is that? ....Oba gha tor kpere ISE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by olatunji390(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
It could be Ass gas

1 Like

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by englishmart(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
This kind Ooni, don't be surprised if he decides to contest for Oyo state governorship election. The guy matter tire me.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by iambabaG: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
See the fraps in the first picture.. Na wa oo!!
Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Omeokachie: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Tear gas or 'nose gas'? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Dem mess for Ooni palace

15 Likes

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Firefire(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Macopol01(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
grin

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by chiagozien(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Seetto: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
The rich also cry,,, tear gas them all..
Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Sarkin: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Ipob again!

Wicked terrorists group.

2 Likes

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Misleading article

1 Like

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Auxtin85(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Someone released a teargas from where and what kinda teargas
Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by helphelp: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Ahahaha...

Na teargas una say dem drop, no be nose dem dey cover so grin
Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Badonasty(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
aminulive:
POLITICSNGR

An unknown Hoodlum released Teargas at the Ooni of Ife's Palace during a visit by Omoyele Sowore, Publisher of Sahara Reporters.

The Ooni was seated with his Palace Chiefs when everyone started coughing and wincing. It was discovered that someone in the audience had released Teargas much to the surprise of everyone seated.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-tear-gas-fired-ooni-ife-sowores-visit-photos/

When the monarchy as be politicized...don't know why they still exist sef...they should be scrapped

1 Like

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by BadiratT: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
grin
Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by Rasbel(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
sorry o the visitors and the visited
Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by RevenGeMission: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
not yoruba If this is true , then it definitely isn't intentional No one born and raised in Yorubaland would dare such a thing.. it may be a drunk police officer

But if it's intentional then it's either a diversion or against Sowore which also wouldn't make sense as the King is believed to be among the audience

Who would try that ?

1 Like

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by AgentGoat: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by PMBtill2023: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2018
K
Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Afonjaz

After ewa in d morning and black amala in d afternoon. What do u expect?!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tear Gas Fired At Ooni Of Ife During Sowore's Visit (PHOTOS) by kennosklint(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2018
This Oni just de embarrass Afonjas any how

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Most Influential Monarch / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Alaafin Of Oyo Younger Wife, Ajoke Slays In Arabian Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.