Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings (9838 Views)

I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms / Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by Cutezt(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Immediate past governor of Plateau state, Air Commodore Jonah Jang (retd), Monday, submitted his
Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms to run for the office of the President in 2019 on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with a pledge to
tackle corruption and put an end to the killings going on in some parts of the country, if elected.

Jang who stated this at the party's headquarters in Abuja while addressing journalists, also took a swipe at what he called Nigeria’s gradual decent to a Banana
Republic under the watch of President Muhammadu Buhari. The lawmaker further called on the leadership of the party to leverage on his experience as a retired
military officer, who many years ago, administered some states that are today epicentres of violent clashes. “I have decided to join the race because I have
seen what Nigerians are going through.

Under the All Progressives Congress (APC), Nigeria is becoming a pariah state. Killings are going on with stomach of pregnant women tore open. “Any government that cannot guarantee the safety of lives and property of its citizens has lost its legitimacy,” he said, adding that if elected,The nation’s borders will be secured and we will run a people’s government. There would be an end to borrowing, especially borrowing without commensurate result to show.” Berating government’s anti-corruption fight, the Presidential hopeful pledged to wage a total war against the menace, saying what the APC government of President Buhari has done in the past three and a half years was to go after political opponents. He added, “Fighting corruption will be our priority but not in the way the present government is going about it.

We will look at how the corruption begins in the first place. “I will create a system where owners of the money stashed away in foreign countries are engaged with those countries on ways to recover the stolen
funds.” A believer in restructuring, the PDP chieftain further said the much craved idea would have to follow due legislative process, saying, “Restructuring would not be decreed into existence. It has to pass through the legal process of constitutional amendments. We will ensure that this country is restructured to give every part a sense of belonging.” He also promised to revive the education sector to make it address the scourge of unemployment in the country.

https://www.viewpointnigeria.com/jang-if-elected-president-i-will-put-an-end-to-the-killings-and-tackle-corruption/
Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by gaby(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2018
Dundee United of Jos fc top striker.

Go and get a presidential nomination form from Not too young to run as back up, we know you guys are shameless.

Enjoy my siggy

4 Likes

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by SEONaijaExpert: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Interesting! We've read and heard promises like this many times.

He should consider going to the senate because the Presidency is above his pursuit.

Anyways, there's no harm in dashing PDP free nomination money.

7 Likes

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by Bestattitude(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Election promises. Hmmmm. anyway, we don hear.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by papalsbuIl: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
moles and spys planted by apc
Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by BruncleZuma: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

This one brief pass Batman origin story...

1 Like

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by tstx(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
SEASON OF PROMISES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by hisexcellency34: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Wehrey. The way you put an end to killings in Plateau state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by itiswellandwell: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Oga Jang, just run your election and forget any putting killings to an end promise. We are tired of false promises. Something you couldn't do at state level, na him you wan do at federal level. Our mumu done end joor!

Cheap s6 edge plus. Check my signature.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by nepapole(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Idiots. They av come again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by 12345baba(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Be like say na him start am

1 Like

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by asawanathegreat(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Same story from all the aspirants. U guys are not beta than Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by Iscoalarcon: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2018
This man sponsored the killings and destruction of non-birom Jossites especially Muslims during his tenure and look what da motherFuccker is saying

4 Likes

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by grandstar(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2018
With that statement he has just lost the election.

Northerners will feel it is us versus them.
Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by omoadeleye(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2018
Na you wan act jack Bauer abi?

2 Likes

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2018
All na wash..

Why you try stop am for Plateau first abi no be for house again una own charity dey start!
Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by kingthreat(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2018
That useless midget that rigged governor's forum elections against Amaechi. We havent forgotten. You must go to jail like Jolly Nyame

1 Like

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by medexico(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Idiot, as you stopped the killings in Jos abi?

1 Like

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by Rhozabeth(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Look at this a**hole! U could not end killings in ur state even as a governor u now want to end killings in d country! Our mumu don do!

1 Like

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by HomeOfMe(f): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Cutezt:
Immediate past governor of Plateau state, Air Commodore Jonah Jang (retd), Monday, submitted his
Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms to run for the office of the President in 2019 on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with a pledge to
tackle corruption and put an end to the killings going on in some parts of the country, if elected.

Jang who stated this at the party's headquarters in Abuja while addressing journalists, also took a swipe at what he called Nigeria’s gradual decent to a Banana
Republic under the watch of President Muhammadu Buhari. The lawmaker further called on the leadership of the party to leverage on his experience as a retired
military officer, who many years ago, administered some states that are today epicentres of violent clashes. “I have decided to join the race because I have
seen what Nigerians are going through.

Under the All Progressives Congress (APC), Nigeria is becoming a pariah state. Killings are going on with stomach of pregnant women tore open. “Any government that cannot guarantee the safety of lives and property of its citizens has lost its legitimacy,” he said, adding that if elected,The nation’s borders will be secured and we will run a people’s government. There would be an end to borrowing, especially borrowing without commensurate result to show.” Berating government’s anti-corruption fight, the Presidential hopeful pledged to wage a total war against the menace, saying what the APC government of President Buhari has done in the past three and a half years was to go after political opponents. He added, “Fighting corruption will be our priority but not in the way the present government is going about it.

We will look at how the corruption begins in the first place. “I will create a system where owners of the money stashed away in foreign countries are engaged with those countries on ways to recover the stolen
funds.” A believer in restructuring, the PDP chieftain further said the much craved idea would have to follow due legislative process, saying, “Restructuring would not be decreed into existence. It has to pass through the legal process of constitutional amendments. We will ensure that this country is restructured to give every part a sense of belonging.” He also promised to revive the education sector to make it address the scourge of unemployment in the country.

https://www.viewpointnigeria.com/jang-if-elected-president-i-will-put-an-end-to-the-killings-and-tackle-corruption/

This man should quit clowning. Even Sowore is a better alternative to him.

1 Like

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by BastardMicheal: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2018
[s]
papalsbuIl:
[/s]
cool
Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by skydeexie(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Nobody has any right to condemn this man's presidential ambition. Most of you condemning Jang have never set foot on the Plateau or any of the states that is going through these wanton killings, therefore you are in no position to condemn him. Your comments and observations is based solely on what you read on social media and the newspapers. You are completely unaware of the political dynamics at play on the ground in the real politics of the north as Jang knows it. He knows the north and the country better than any of the presidential aspirants.

When President Donald Trump first declared his intention to run for the highest office in the States, nobody took him serious until he won, and to the chagrin of the main political establishment. CNN, BBC, AFP, AP, Press TV and Pollsters etc, were all against him. Be careful what you despise. God can turn things around in a spectacular way.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by EazyMoh(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2018
cin danko harda su kaza!
Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by RexEmmyGee: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Some people will be wasting money for nomination form, knowing clearly that they won't win. Instead of using that money to develop their local government and be appreciated in their little corners

1 Like

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by Felixalex(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Nawa, waste of millions

1 Like

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by phoenix90(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2018
It's time the Christian northerners join the race to lead this country. People like Jerry Gana and TY Danjuma took the backseat in previous political regimes and the result is the total annihilation of their people through terrorism and conscious segregation in appointments. In the northeast and north central we've been deceived to believe that the muslims hold the majority but in all honesty it is 60-40 to the christians. They have realized that the igbos are leaving their region in drones and with trillions worth of business and investments. Gone are the days when every threat made will make the Igbo people jittery, the victims now are the Christian northerners. Wake up and stop drinking burukutu!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2018
papalsbuIl:
There's no mole anywhere bro, Jang has always being in PDP all these while.

Calling him a mole is an insult to the old man who stayed put despite the defections of 2015.

BTW, I don't think there will be a mole if PDP is not desperate to receive all and sundry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Implement 2014 Confab Report If You Are Sincere, Adebanjo Tells Buhari / The Body Buried Today Is Not Abba Kyari, He Was Cremated In Ikoyi -kemi Olunloyo / Wike Appeals To Supreme Court To Give Accelerated Hearing To VAT Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.