Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) (55312 Views)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by mikaael(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
pussyAvenger:
Women sense na 30% sha
when u post such comments...always remember ur mum n sisters if u av

4 Likes

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
That is why Americans have child support system for such family arrangements.
We try an copy oyibo way but system no be in place for such lifestyles.
If he is not married to you and you decide to have his baby, your on your own, 9ja own style.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Realdeals(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
The business boy
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Aydesmond:
thank God ooo she sef for join this dem crap wey em deu do up and down.... Well Dat one no lazy... Mama is on Forbes sef no b like dis lazy ass ones wey dey rant upandan
Chioma never get, Tania no get. these babes wey dey get dey plan am, wizkid baby mama 3 get bar, she no need wizkid money. these ones thought dem go fit trap wizkid hahah

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Metuh:
Someone should advice the irresponsible deadbeat dad to pay up. grin

I pity his dying career already.

I hope she really deals with him, let the foolish ones who think they can just have babies and throw them away learn..

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
why that scabies on his hand this son is damn ugly and lack oxygen to his head, that's why he had swollen tooth and 4plots of empty land in his forehead
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by mauristan33: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Make him sha pay child support

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by biodun95: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Metuh:
Someone should advice the irresponsible deadbeat dad to pay up. grin

I pity his dying career already.

His dying career? I laugh, someone who just sold out his Starboy Jersey, signed to Ciroc, Sony, D and G, Nike and Pepsi, the biggest African artist presently. What career do you yourself have?

You people will just be talking rubbish and not focus on how you too will make it in life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by ifko: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
dingbang:
tongue wizkid be spreading tentacles everywhere

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
i did credit transaction on your mobile app, you deducted my money and the person didnt get the credit. my #700.00 is with your bank, i need my money. where can i lodge my complaint, i am tired of your app
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Adakintroy: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lazy girls Don finally use the pickin take draw money.

Pad the budget scatter.

Say no to laziness!

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Metuh: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Daeylar:

I hope she really deals with him, let the foolish ones who think they can just have babies and throw them away learn..
The most painful aspect is the way his brainless supporters are abusing the baby mama like she impregnated herself.

They forgot that one day, their daughter or sisters will be in this type of situation too.

That wizkid will learn the hard way cos if that girl should sue him, he will loose a lot of things starting from endorsements and his visa might even be revoked.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by dingbang(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
ifko:
i did credit transaction on your mobile app, you (the bank) deducted my money and the person didnt get the credit. my #700.00 is with your bank, i need my money. where can i lodge my complaint, i am tired of your app
please learn how to channel your complaints appropriately and in a civilized manner.

for complaints, please call 014485500 or visit the nearest first bank branch close to you. apologies for the inconvenience
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Metuh: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
biodun95:

His dying career? I laugh, someone who just sold out his Starboy Jersey, signed to Ciroc, Sony, D and G, Nike and Pepsi, the biggest African artist presently. What career do you yourself have?

You people will just be talking rubbish and not focus on how you too will make it in life
Hahahahahah....he had so much and couldn't pay ordinary $2000 from his imaginary billions of dollars right? grin

Your head is seriously paining you. He will loose those endorsements if that girl should sue the irresponsible deadbeat dad that you call a role model.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by saracus(f): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=breakeven post=71101220]Got him for ever? Okay!! But the boy will surely ask of his father when he grows up..
Meanwhile wiz should take up his responsibility. He should have controlled his dick if he was not going to cater for his out of marriage kids.[/quote
Same father that refused to support the mother.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Metuh: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
dingbang:
please learn how to channel your complaints appropriately and in a civilized manner.

for complaints, please call 014485500 or visit the nearest first bank branch close to you. apologies for the inconvenience
Oga there is nothing to channel there. Stop advertising that app for your personal interest.

The first bank app is shitty...Complaints to banks don't resolve anything.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Opan bi opan isu

Forehead like fry pan

Bad belle
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by FitnessHomme: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
If whizkid is not paying for the son's school fees then who is paying for his school fees? Mehn but d boy resemble starboy die.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Metuh:

Oga there is nothing to channel there. Stop advertising that app for your personal interest.

The first bank app is shitty...Complaints to banks don't resolve anything.
dem dingbang wan lose one customer be datcheesy.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Chrisophad(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ladies please don't put yourself in this kinda situation.
Tamarapetty:
cheesy good
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
ladyF:
This one no consign me abeg.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Are you cyburg on remitano?
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Deji63: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
breakeven:
Got him for ever? Okay!! But the boy will surely ask of his father when he grows up..
Meanwhile wiz should take up his responsibility. He should have controlled his dick if he was not going to cater for his out of marriage kids.

He will ask for him to spit into his face and show him how he succeeded despite having a deadbeat dad.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Deji63: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bullhari007:
why that scabies on his hand this son is damn ugly and lack oxygen to his head, that's why he had swollen tooth and 4plots of empty land in his forehead

How handsome are you? You fit create pencil not to talk of pikin.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
I'm beginning not to believe this babymama.....

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
I'm beginning not to believe this babymama.....wizkid should start using condom,we don't want overpopulation .
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Omonoba1: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
His dad will pay this time around.

The boy is real photocopy of her mum.
grin
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by yemifez: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
ladyF:

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

LadyF ladyF... where have you been? It's been a long time I have read your comments.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
The award for best baby daddy goes to Davido and timaya
Flavour is the undisputed best IMO....he makes sure his girls bond and he spends equal time with the mothers of his kids unlike Timaya, who has a long standing beef with Empress and is giving people shitty advice on marriage

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by ehardetola(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
ladyF:

Tell me more about Bitcoin pls
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
breakeven:
Got him for ever? Okay!! But the boy will surely ask of his father when he grows up..
Meanwhile wiz should take up his responsibility. He should have controlled his dick if he was not going to cater for his out of marriage kids.
not everyone asks for their father, especially when the father is a celeb and the child can keep up with his social media antics

Some kids are okay with their mothers if the fathers have decided to disappear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations / Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.