Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,716 members, 7,827,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) (55311 Views)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Deji63: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bullhari007:
yeah ugly incapable being like ur mother tongue

You mean your ugly mama wey born ugly son and granddaughters who will not be wooed.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by HolySteph(f): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
ladyF:
This one no consign me abeg.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Hello dear. Please lemme mail you. I want to ask you about something.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by rock003: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
The award for best baby daddy goes to Davido and timaya

Because they give you all the benefits of a mother without the responsibilities, abi?
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by ladyF(f): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
3rdavefarms:

Are you cyburg on ro?

No, I am not.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by ladyF(f): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
HolySteph:

Hello dear. Please lemme mail you. I want to ask you about something.
Sure. I've replied you.

Good evening.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by khvnggift(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
The award for best baby daddy goes to Davido and timaya
and Flavour
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by khvnggift(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
gen2briz:
Wizkid on nairaland na sold out
d ting no tire U. If it is nt starboy jersey it wee b babymama waraeva
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by ladyF(f): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
ehardetola:

Tell me more about Bitcoin pls

I'm a reseller sir. sad
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by ehardetola(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2018
ladyF:

I'm a reseller sir. sad

Okay ma
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 5:29am On Sep 12, 2018
Deji63:

You mean your ugly mama wey born ugly son and granddaughters who will not be wooed.
yeah my ugly mama that gave birth to ugly son that rape your useless promiscuous ugly mama before ugly slowpoke like you was conceived
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 5:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Amberon:
I'm sorry for quoting you. I realized I should've never joined issues with a mentally deranged individual who is also deficient in oligodendrocytes. Take care and pls don't mention me. I won't read nor reply your thrash.
come back here you dirty dwarf... tongue grin cheesy
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Shhhh01(f): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amagite2:
Wizkid's first baby mama, Shola Ogudu has shared an adorable photo of their 7-years-old son, Boluwatife as he resumes school today.

Recall that in a comment on Instagram, she claims the Starboy does not pay for Boluwatife's school fees.

In this her new IG post, she's also hinting same. She shared the photo and wrote;

"Back to school; BRAND NEW EVERYTHING!! Smile Baby.. Mummy's Got You Forever!!!"

See more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/what-school-fees-wizkids-son-resumes-school-today.html

na wa oooooo. them done too embarrass these children(wizzy's kids). it is not good to have useless parents o(babaymamas with dramas). so everybody done know say the boy papa(wizzy wizzy no dey pay him fees. haaaa. God give these new generation media crazy parents sense ooooo. for the sake of the kids.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
-
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by Amberon: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Olodo, just like your Buhari tongue
Bullhari007:
come back here you dirty dwarf... tongue grin cheesy
Re: Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) by okaforlazarus90(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Metuh:

Hahahahahah....he had so much and couldn't pay ordinary $2000 from his imaginary billions of dollars right? grin

Your head is seriously paining you. He will loose those endorsements if that girl should sue the irresponsible deadbeat dad that you call a role model.
you keep forgetting that this is nigeria, nothing of that sort here. If you get pregnant out of wedlock, na one chance you enter o. anything wey the man give you make you manage am like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.