Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos (22274 Views)

Inside Sarto Art Agency, Vienna, Austria / Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. / Portrait Painting Of Peace Omana, The Multicolored Eyes Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by lastmessenger: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
I just came to check name

1 Like

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
k, where is the art nah
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Bullhari007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Igbo Amaka cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
First time a good news is coming out from Biafra
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Larries and gentlemen
Whats ur adeniny(identity)
We gat adeniny
We don't shake tables
We break tables
We going global cheeeeeeeee

Igbo Amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
If not an Igbo boy who will it be?

Ewedu drinking Omo?

Or

Kwunu drinking Aboki?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Galaticos444: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
A Nigerian boy cos he's awarded 4an achievement but if it was 4d wrong reason u will see title like a young igbo boy caught shoplifting in Austria

1 Like

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by nepapole(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kanye
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by MeanChris(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
IYANGBALI:

First time Are you high? sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
sparkle6:
Gud!! ibos wont let us rest with their IGBO AMAKA Syndrome

Ntoo

2 Likes

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by tishbite41(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Biafra Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by SachaBastien(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
I have to join the success train of Igbo Amaka! cheesy
Congratulations young lad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by velocity25(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Umu-nnem ##IgboAmaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
MeanChris:

First time Are you high? sad sad
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by systemz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
NCAN no go check dis one!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by brightpeters4(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
tongue tongue tongue
chiagozien:
I cant see nigeria name up there.

Or when did nigerians start answering kanyeyachukwu?

My brother what you don't know is bigger than you. grin

1 Like

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Sammy1932(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
This proves again the fact that Nigeria's got talents waiting to be harnessed to bless humanity.
If the enabling enviroment is created for gifts and talents to bud in Nigeria, the World will not be able to recover from unending global breakthroughs in all areas of human endeavours that will emerge from Nigeria.

God bless Kanyeyachukwu.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by brightpeters4(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
chiagozien:
My brother what you don't is bigger than you tonguegrin
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by oluwaahmed: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
chiagozien:

Its pronounced kà-ñyeya-chukwu literally meaning (lets offer him to God) --isaac
IGBO AMAKA EH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by RexEmmyGee: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
He looks uninterested. Congratulations though
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by BininKingdom: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
ariesbull:
I think he is a Nigerian first before Igbo...because he is there with a Nigerian passport and not an Igbo passport

SO IF HE COMMITTED CRIME HIS PASSPORT WOULD CHANGE TO BIAFRAN PASSPORT

3 Likes

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by olowo1930: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
thanks for promoting the image of Nigeria it's a worldly of emulation.
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Almunjid(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
kramer:
Well done to the young lad!

On the other hand OP, I think you're overselling the award itself. Nobody knows about it and it's certainly not prestigious (Nobel peace prize comes to mind)

In any case, well done again to the lad for attempting to fix Nigeria's image overseas, which his people (Igbos) have damaged severely.

Igbo in bracket! Na dem dey spoil our hard earn reputation upandan. Igbo mumuaka! Lol

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Ultraf: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
kramer:
Well done to the young lad!

On the other hand OP, I think you're overselling the award itself. Nobody knows about it and it's certainly not prestigious (Nobel peace prize comes to mind)

In any case, well done again to the lad for attempting to fix Nigeria's image overseas, which his people have damaged severely.

Sorry, please bear with the situation, or worse still you seal it with a bottle of undiluted DD FORCE!

3 Likes

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
KingsizeD:
Igbo Amaka

Most you campain here nawa y nt just congratulate the and that all you are ask to do
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
chiagozien:
Nna ee the name self they confuse me self
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
chiagozien:
Nna ee the name self dey confuse me self
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
IYANGBALI:

Which buhari na buhari reive the award
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
IYANGBALI:

Which buhari na buhari reive the award?
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by MrCEO69(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Please I am lost.. What did they kid do.. I was expecting images of his art.. sad
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
YibowAmaka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped / Check This Awesome Work Of Art. / Coreldraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.