Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos (22273 Views)

Inside Sarto Art Agency, Vienna, Austria / Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. / Portrait Painting Of Peace Omana, The Multicolored Eyes Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Henri8: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
ariesbull:
I think he is a Nigerian first before Igbo...because he is there with a Nigerian passport and not an Igbo passport

No don't pretend to think that way.
He's firstly Igbo before Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by machuks45(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Please when is the next episode of ur story coming out (eve)
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by machuks45(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Shortyy:

Just say Igbo Amaka
please when is the next episode of ur story coming out#eve
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Congrats to him.
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Shortyy(f): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
machuks45:
please when is the next episode of ur story coming out#eve

By the end of today. Have a little patient please wink
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by folake4u(f): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kanyeyachukwuwink
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by stasius: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hahhahahha

Igbo di uso!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by bejeria101(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
When God picks your call. The world would be your stage. Well done!

1 Like

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Xander85: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
kramer:
Well done to the young lad!

On the other hand OP, I think you're overselling the award itself. Nobody knows about it and it's certainly not prestigious (Nobel peace prize comes to mind)

In any case, well done again to the lad for attempting to fix Nigeria's image overseas, which his people have damaged severely.

Choi...see bad-belle!

This particular Igbo-hating bigot just couldn't help himself....he just had to rain on the boys parade out of pure hate!

I'm sure this same fool has done nothing to support the Biafran secessionist agenda so he and his tribe of 'saint's can keep the country to themselves!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by ariesbull: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
itoldu:
Wait! Kanye is a Nigerian name? Lobatan!!!
Kanyechukwu..meaning we give God all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Henon: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
ariesbull:
I think he is a Nigerian first before Igbo...because he is there with a Nigerian passport and not an Igbo passport
The craze small small
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by kramer: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Xander85:

Choi...see bad-belle!

This particular Igbo-hating bigot just couldn't help himself....he just had to rain on the boys parade out of pure hate!

I'm sure this same fool has done nothing to support the Biafran secessionist agenda so he and his tribe of 'saint's can keep the country to themselves!

The f**k are you? The f**k are you on about? and Who the f**k mentioned biafra here? You sound like a moronic paranoid schizophrenic I swear. Listen good, I don't care about you, your saviour kanu, your biafra or your Nigeria. You can all f**k off into the abyss. NEXT!
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Xander85: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
kramer:

The f**k are you? The f**k are you on about? and Who the f**k mentioned biafra here? You sound like a moronic paranoid schizophrenic I swear. Listen good, I don't care about you, your saviour kanu, your biafra or your Nigeria. You can all f**k off into the abyss. NEXT!

Choi...see rant! shocked

Moro'n you invited the issue of Biafra when you implied Igbos are giving your darling 'one Nigeria' a bad name!

Now you have two options before you: either actively support the Igbo in their quest to be detached from hateful schmucks like you , so you wouldn't have to bear the 'indignity' of having them sully the spotless reputation of your 'one Nigeria'....or you can shut da fuc/k up and accept them warts and all!

Cheers! smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by kramer: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Xander85:

Choi...see rant! shocked

Moro'n you invited the issue of Biafra when you implied Igbos are giving your darling 'one Nigeria' a bad name!

Now you have two options before you: either actively support the Igbo in their quest to be detached from hateful schmucks like you , so you wouldn't have to bear the 'indignity' of having them sully the spotless reputation of your 'one Nigeria'....or you can shut da fuc/k up and accept them warts and all!

Cheers! smiley

Hahaha the ramblings of a demented Fcuktard in Full HD! Really though, the Bleep are you?? It's obvious your mother either forgot to breast feed you while you were a little fcuktard or she fed you with remnants from my dustbin. I'd say both cases apply in this instance.

Negro, I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't give a flying pixie Bleep about your biafra or the fact that you're stuck in Nigeria. In fact you can take your biafra struggles and shove it up your a$$ and/or that of your nearest kin (Don't forget to use pleeenty of lubricant).

I'm done with you, Ta-ta! kiss
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Acutechap(m): 5:16am On Sep 12, 2018
It is laudable and worth emulating!
Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by emmie14: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2018
ariesbull:
Mr. Ethnicity read...Art is life, art builds bridges, these popular clichés are what art lovers and connoisseurs have used to describe art. In this light, a young Nigerian, Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke was a recipient of the prestigious Flame of Peace (Flamme des Friedens) award in Vienna Austria. An award that art critics have described as spectacular and phenomenal, for the first time a child of his age and an African winning it in the history of the award....Igbo wasn't mentioned. The father said the award is for Nigeria not Igbo. You stop checking names?

1 Like

Re: Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos by Lilymatty(f): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Nigerians representing grin grin proud of u boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Tell If A Photo Has Been Photoshopped / Check This Awesome Work Of Art. / Coreldraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.