Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja (40505 Views)

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
The good old days.
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
STILESGANG:
Fela is a legend.working with Paul McCartney of the greatest boyband of all time,now that is a big deal.And to think people are comparing wizkid with this man makes it more laughable.

Baba chill , wiz worked with one of the best in his time. He’s a legend too

1 Like

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by STILESGANG: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Beetles will live forever
So will fela, no one cares about the Beatles except white people,same with Elvis presley grin But they will try to force them on us as some gods,When we all know that a black man Michael Jackson is the greatest artiste of all time.fucking racists

4 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Wasky101: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Marijuana doing more good than harm since BC 345
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Jackipapa: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
tatibillion:
Abami eda

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by stewatt(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
“And God saw that all he has made was good”

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge”
What if what is termed illegal isn't actually a sin but just sentimentally imposed laws, funny thing is, no one is asking any question... Anyways I'm on a SK level now, *Signs*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by OttHin: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Is Fela alive true true

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by 1Sharon(f): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by fittoux: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Thread For PotHeads.. Haven Of Joy For Stoners! ;DThread For PotHeads.. Haven Of Joy For Stoners!
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by EmekaBlue(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
I wanna Marry Juana

2 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by raymytech1: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
How did he know that's the strongest?
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by STILESGANG: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lucid1:

Baba chill , wiz worked with one of the best in his time. He’s a legend too
And who would that be?. Wizkid doesn't create timeless works, not with his pangolo music.No one will be listening to soco 20 yrs from now. Seems people just use the world legend anyhow nowadays.Fela created a genre of music that is still being sampled till today,what has wizkid contributed to the art? He is definitely an icon for his generation but a legend he will never be. Micheal Jackson,, Fela, Bob Marley are legends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Glink2018(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Repent of your smoking habit for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by sorry1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Afonja hero LMAO... A drug addict and abuser grin grin grin

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
wink

1 Like

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
STILESGANG:
And who would that be?. Wizkid doesn't create timeless works, not with his pangolo music.No one will be listening to society 20 yrs from now. Seems people just use the world legend anyhow nowadays.Fela created a genre of music that is still being sampled till today,what has wizkid contributed to the art? He is definitely an icon for his generation but a legend he will never be. Micheal Jackson,, Fela, Bob Marley are legends.

I'm quite sure that Fela’s music was considered as crap back in his time. Even to date, not everyone loves his music; I for one don’t like anything Michael Jackson

Don’t get me wrong, i fvck with Fela’s music but that doesn’t mean you’ll condemn lil Wiz. I’m sure he has a niche and he’s loved and respected by people that love his vibe.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by mekaw(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
AudiozillaGears:
legalize it, I will advertise it - Peter Tosh
not peter tosh but UB 40
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Elxandre(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
STILESGANG:
And who would that be?. Wizkid doesn't create timeless works, not with his pangolo music.No one will be listening to society 20 yrs from now. Seems people just use the world legend anyhow nowadays.Fela created a genre of music that is still being sampled till today,what has wizkid contributed to the art? He is definitely an icon for his generation but a legend he will never be. Micheal Jackson,, Fela, Bob Marley are legends.
You know people tend to have a bias and reverence for dated stuff.

The same wizkid will probably be looked upon now as a legend in 30 years.

Just look at American music industry too. You claim wizkid hasn't worked with the best, but when Drake retires in 30 years, they'd probably call him one of the greatest.

No denying that Fela made arguably better songs than Wizkid in terms of content though.
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by STILESGANG: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lucid1:

I'm quite sure that Fela’s music was considered as crap back in his time. Even to date, not everyone loves his music; I for one don’t like anything Michael Jackson

Don’t get me wrong, i fvck with Fela’s music but that doesn’t mean you’ll condemn lil Wiz. I’m sure he has a niche and he’s loved and respected by people that love his vibe.
Does Michael Jackson release crap? I doubt that, Even if you don't like him you can't help but admire his artistry.He is the biggest influence in music today.Wizkid just enters the studio and put out any jargons that comes into his ganja induced brain grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by inspector44(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Now see the real science student........!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Legolast: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Is that an achievement??
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by dat9jaguy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
apoti:

Weed marinated in whiskey shocked shocked shocked shocked Fela no well I swear

In the street that's called 'monkey tail'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
STILESGANG:
Does Michael Jackson release crap? I doubt that, Even if you don't like him you can't help but admire his artistry.He is the biggest influence in music today.Wizkid just enters the studio and put out any jargons that comes into his ganja induced brain grin

I just don’t like his music, I grew up listening to 90s rap. I just don’t like MJ’s music.

Wizkid releases street music, which is appealing. It might not survive through ages but it sure does make us dance, nod and sing along.
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by mu2sa2: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
J for Jonathan aka Ebele
Ebele Azikiwe, a saint in the land of the rising Sun that failed to rise, though he was unloved by the late Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by KanwuliaExtra: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
What a legacy! grin
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by grandstar(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Beetles will live forever

It is Beatles not Beetles grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by STILESGANG: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Elxandre:

You know people tend to have a bias and reverence for dated stuff.

The same wizkid will probably be looked upon now as a legend in 30 years.

Just look at American music industry too. You claim wizkid hasn't worked with the best, but when Drake retires in 30 years, they'd probably call him one of the greatest.

No denying that Fela made arguably better songs than Wizkid in terms of content though.
Nope I disagree .Mozart,beethoveen are still been revered till today even when it's nearly 250 years, thousands of composers have come and go but their works stood the test of time. People get tired of crap sooner or later. There were lots of boybands in 60's but only the Beatles are still been revered. Same with mj in the 80's.The ability of one's art to appeal to different generations is what makes one truly great. And drake would never be a legend,he does not even know where he belongs.Rapper or singer?. Jack of all trades.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
raymytech1:
How did he know that's the strongest?
He fought with its effect, It was a battle!
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by McBrooklyn(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
apoti:

Weed marinated in whiskey shocked shocked shocked shocked Fela no well I swear

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by wink2015(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
interesting
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by kokoboy4life(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lucid1:

So many children on Nairaland so you guys are comparing Fela with Wizkid, its a BIG BIG surprise to me. RIDICULOUS

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week / Ifu Ennada Glows In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.