Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja (40506 Views)

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by STILESGANG: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lucid1:

I just don’t like his music, I grew up listening to 90s rap. I just don’t like MJ’s music.

Wizkid releases street music, which is appealing. It might not survive through ages but it sure does make us dance, nod and sing along.
I also dance to his music but I will never delude myself to think he is a legend.He is the "IT" thing at the moment and sooner or later their fans grow out of them. Remember Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
kokoboy4life:

So many children on Nairaland so you guys are comparing Fela with Wizkid, its a BIG BIG surprise to me. RIDICULOUS

I’m not comparing o. Even wizkid himself idolizes Fela. My point is that Wizkid hasn’t done badly either. Na comparison be that??!
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
STILESGANG:
I also dance to his music but I will never delude myself to think he is a legend.He is the "IT" thing at the moment and sooner or later their fans grow out of them. Remember Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake e.t.c

Agreed! I was never an admirer of those Britney’s works but I’m quite sure that Fela isn’t as popular in the US as she is.

Fela was revolutionary, agreed but come on, that don’t mean you’ll drag everyone else in the mud to glorify him. Come on guys
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by ashjay001(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
iammo:
smiley if only sowore's plans were to be adopted by the next government. I see a booming business ahead, even macron secretly came back to have some weewee.

At least, we get to be known for ganja than fraudtongue

3 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Sharpshooota: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

It is Beatles not Beetles grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Auto correct grin
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by thaoriginator: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Motherfuckerrrr you gotta come back and smoke some Arizona shitttt mah niggaaaaaaa
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Tozara(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
A street communion with an Ebora like Fela must have left chips of his energy and pellets of his ideology on the surface of your spiritual oasis, while bestowing you with flakes of his activism for periodic consumption.

Tell me that I just lied, and it would have taken nothing from the divinity of this Yoruba Nigerian legend of revolutionary music and radical multi-instrumentalism. But it surely would have revealed how much of less attention you pay while in the presence of the Gods, thou ganja-smoking public figure in the gangster drapery and of the KUTI-lical British heritage.

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Spirits of OJUELEGBA !!! cool

Sleep on Baba! cool

The same Baba whose mother was murdered by your current Sai Baba? grin I swear you fonjitos have no standards at all. Poor Abami Eda must be having nightmares in his eternal sleep sad
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by AudiozillaGears: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
mekaw:
not peter tosh but UB 40
UB 40 may have used it but it was first used and made popular by Peter Tosh.
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
AudiozillaGears:
legalize it, I will advertise it - Peter Tosh

Respect to all the farmers and cultivators cool
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Horus(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by NairaEffect(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
iammo:
smiley if only sowore's plans were to be adopted by the next government. I see a booming business ahead, even macron secretly came back to have some weewee.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Damn!!!Weed soaked in whiskey shocked Fela na real abami eda cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by AdiscoPele: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Jnl4jERqE

Paul McCartney On Fela Kuti
PRICELESS

2 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by virago(f): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Shortyy:
His name rings a bell

You have never heard of the Beatles
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Shortyy(f): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
virago:

You have never heard of the Beatles
I've heard of them.
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by virago(f): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lucid1:

I'm quite sure that Fela’s music was considered as crap back in his time. Even to date, not everyone loves his music; I for one don’t like anything Michael Jackson

Don’t get me wrong, i fvck with Fela’s music but that doesn’t mean you’ll condemn lil Wiz. I’m sure he has a niche and he’s loved and respected by people that love his vibe.

Still Wizkid isn't in the same league with Fela nor will he be a legend

2 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by emperorblog(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
iammo:

ues o my brother. selling of weed will be great.

they can use it to make medicina nah
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by omnisali: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
love u Fela (ABAMI EDA) Kuti
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Horus(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Joystark(f): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
4, 5 seconds from wilding.

1 Like

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by 989900: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
kokoboy4life:

So many children on Nairaland so you guys are comparing Fela with Wizkid, its a BIG BIG surprise to me. RIDICULOUS

I was thinking I was drunk reading those comparisons!
I weak . . .

2 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by kabillionaire(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
STILESGANG:
Fela is a legend.working with Paul McCartney of the greatest boyband of all time,now that is a big deal.And to think people are comparing wizkid with this man makes it more laughable.

But Wizkid too is making indelible marks na?
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Emilokoiyawon: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
That's pure Oshogbo skunk or Ijebu weed. Also could have been Kwale grass

1 Like

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Rossikki: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lucid1:

I just don’t like his music, I grew up listening to 90s rap. I just don’t like MJ’s music.

Wizkid releases street music, which is appealing. It might not survive through ages but it sure does make us dance, nod and sing along.

Michael has something for everyone. You mean to say you don't like THIS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-7ABIM2qjU

3 Likes

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by mechanics(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
iammo:
hmmmm.
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Rossikki: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rainmania:
Damn!!!Weed soaked in whiskey shocked Fela na real abami eda cool

Honestly.
Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Rossikki: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Jnl4jERqE

Paul McCartney On Fela Kuti

Here's the song Paul McCartney was on about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozyZEJiig8U

1 Like

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Shukuakukobambi: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

The same Baba whose mother was murdered by your current Sai Baba? grin I swear you fonjitos have no standards at all. Poor Abami Eda must be having nightmares in his eternal sleep sad

Don't you guys get tired and ashamed of repeating the stupid tales your fathers and uncles told you in your market squares?

Was Buhari the head of state in 1978? Don't you have any strand of shame? angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja by Horus(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2018
1 - Paul McCartney with Lagos kids, 1973

2 - Fela smokes a massive weed joint

3 - Young Fela looking studious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week / Ifu Ennada Glows In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Nothing Sweeter Than Money — Wizkid Declares (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.