Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor (59429 Views)

Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Kharol1234: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
419 bulletproof pastor
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by YorubaAssasin: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Groovenaija360:
grin
Igbo amaka

I hail my Bia furo pple! grin grin

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sheeples
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by obinna58(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
All miracle pastors are scammers
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mmiriogwu shocked ? My Igbo brothers, who can translate that name in English grin ?

D name dey somehow
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Tmonex: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
His first church was opened at Ukaegbu Road, Aba and his miracle was making people bleed on the face after rubbing his white handkerchief on them.
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
the sauce where d bread to eat

mtchew
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Triniti(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fake mofos everywhere
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by thorpido(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
willi926:
Christianity don suffer. all these people giving Christianity a bad face should b dealt wit in one way or another. na so Muslims and atheist go dey laugh us. sad
These things were spoken of by the Bible.Only the ignorant will laugh.
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by miqos03: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
So ?
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
I feel u bro,i can't remember d last tym i went to church anymore its all so confusing
I jst live right,pray nd do no evil
stewatt:
Signs of the last days, now just do whats right all these churchie stuff is off my to do list now, just living my best life
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by bluefilm: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Any sensible person will easily certify that the so called pastor is just a con artist.

Gun shot wey dey tear shirt but no fit tear skin can only happen in nollywood.

In other words, the pastor is a nollywood product and something tells me he will make a good director of action films with this magnificent stunt he has already pulled.

I only pity his dumb followers who of course will be majorly women... as usual.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Sleekfun: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
First step to make money in Nigeria is to drop out of school .....cheers grin
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by willi926(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
thorpido:
These things were spoken of by the Bible.Only the ignorant will laugh.
my brother its too much na haba
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Groovenaija360:
grin
Igbo amaka

See madness ooh

He is just practising what he learnt from his Yoruba counterpart

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by AlphaStyles(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bulletproof pastor grin
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

I hail my Bia furo pple! grin grin

Madt Yoruba pastors stated it with fake miracle

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by naruboyika: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Most Affordable ICT Solution Strictly for NGOs GUARANTEED You Can’t Get Elsewhere

Each non-profit organization exists for a certain purpose. Website visitors who are not familiar with the organization should be able to quickly get an idea of the purpose when visiting the site for the first time
With this, we provide solutions that can further help genuine NGOs put smiles on faces that truly need them

What You Get!

• Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
• 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
• Free Domain for 1 Year
• Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
• SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
• Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
• Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
• Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
• Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
• 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
• Unlimited Hosting Space

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
MmiriOgwu! He's from a family of herbalists.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by xjiggy: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
angelboy01:
What we should know about a pastor, like it's gonna put a million dollar in my bank account. OP you Don high on California Weed.
California weed no get levels. Come maracana for Ajegunle come see as men go smoke ogwash weed finish begin swim for canal as if Na swimming pool

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by pussyfreaky(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nigeria Pastor shaaa grin
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Jchi9876: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mmiriogwu

Medicine water grin
These Igbos are dumb sha
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by hackman34: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
That counting of the number of bullets thats what is making me to wonder

30 Things Every Guy Want in a Relationship But Will Not Tell You
https://realinfos.tk/30-things-every-guy-want-relationship-will-not-tell/
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by unipol(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Religion kills More than HIV now.

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by elmodee7(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
in action

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by begwong: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Odeshi pastor.. � �
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by CrazyPros: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
I hope he doesn't make some bad guys do the real shooting on him... Just to verify undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is exactly why more gullible miracle seeking congregation will start attending his church. People only now seek Jesus because they seek miracles and signs. Liberation theology is what most churches preach these days.

But be warned because it was said in your bible that :

Revelation 13:13-14
It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

Matthew 12:38-39
An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Truly endtime is upon us.
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by otunde527: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bullet proof pastor indeed
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by Tonimordred(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Even naija police wey put on proof dey tear 4 dia life talklez of u wey wan dciv pple....abeg wu d proof elp
Re: Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor by kenq28569(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
pastor and their miracle�������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.