Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,241 members, 7,849,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina (16067 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North / PHOTOS: Atiku Cools Off In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by hammer6F: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2018

Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by hammer6F: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
TOGETHER, NIGERIANS CAN SEND THE BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN IN ASO ROCK BACK TO DAURA.

Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by Kingjames(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
“If he does not choose the path of honour, he will be democratically removed as the President of the Senate. I am emphasising logic and political morality, plus law,” the former Edo state Governor said.
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by hammer6F: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kingjames:
“If he does not choose the path of honour, he will be democratically removed as the President of the Senate. I am emphasising logic and political morality, plus law,” the former Edo state Governor said.

Saraki will still be Senate President in 2023.

U are wasting your time.

2019, Atiku will be your President.
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by opribo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sentiments aside, Atiku is the only one at this time who has the clout to clean the Augean stables.

They should allow him go and terminate the evil agenda of the jihadists masquerading as sharia proponents. He will turn Nigeria around for good. Atiku is the answer for the NOW let us trust him.

Those scared of him knows that he is to big to be maneuvered by the so called god fathers or cabal. He is a cabal himself. Under his leadership you either do the right thing or you face the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by gladisa7: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
instead wey mr. lifeless go rule this country again..make any other human being rule..as long as d person is Nigerian. Atiku kwankwaso yusuf buhari! Saraki gbanga daniel el rufai..any other human being should rule us..Even Buhari's wife can rule us but not buhari..His heart is sore and he has no respect for human live. They should just create one islamic state with so many COWS and beggars for him to rule.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by PINKLIPS100: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Order for your blazing pink/red lips balm Product available in Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja Ilorin, Osogbo, Abeokuta. completely safe and effective in just 2-3days with no side effect. Whatsapp or call 08163503580 or 09025632282.
delivery is worldwide
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by PHILipu1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Arthurity1:
I wonder why the guy just dey deceive himself. He is not going to win primaries talk less of election so I wonder why he is wasting his time, money and energy.
Can you show me any candidate that can hold ground with Atiku presently.PDP ticket is for Atiku to lose.
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by theo1477(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Praktikals:
Atiku will have my vote.

But he must visit America first

Hahahahahahahah. Hmmmmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Atiku is that good bad guy the country needs. Atiku na Mafia.
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by iszyboy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
PHILipu1:

Can you show me any candidate that can hold ground with Atiku presently.PDP ticket is for Atiku to lose.
Radiou Kwankwanso will beat/rub atiku on ground anyday and anytime, be it primaries or general election.
Thank u.
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by naijajobx: 1:08am On Sep 12, 2018
ohh
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by gidado14(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2018
hammer6F:
ATIKU IS NOT MAKING A PROMISE BUT ASKING NIGERIANS TO JOIN HIM IN CREATING JOBS NATIONWIDE.

JOB CREATION IS AN ACTIVE OPERATION UNDER ATIKU.

oga forget this rubbish that you are posting, I can never ever vote for you
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by gare(f): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2018
metronaijaNG:
PDP presidential aspirant, Abubakar Atiku was in Katsina to meet with PDP stakeholders in the state. The reception was wonderful.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-atiku-meets-pdp-delegates-in-katsina/

SO FAR IT JUST ATIKU, KWANKWASO, SARAKI AND TAMBUWAL THAT HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND CANVASING FOR SUPPORT, WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS, TOMORROW THEY WILL BE THE ONES TO SHOUT THE LOUDEST, THAT THEY RIGGED THEM OUT FROM THE PRIMARIES, JUST WISH PDP CAN APPRECIATE HARD WORK.
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by nwatthu(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2018
THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF INDIA, WAS ALSO BANNED FROM GOING TO US,WHAT HAPPENED AFTER IS A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY..VOTE FOR WHO WILL DO THAT JOB, INTEGRITY ALONE, CANT PUT FOOD ON UR TABLE..VOTE OUT THIS GOVERNMENT OF SCAM COME 2019, AND THANK ME LATER
Yomboy4ever:
Chai see crowd Atiku ti take over..
President that can not go to America is that one a president or detriment?
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by PHILipu1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
iszyboy:
Radiou Kwankwanso will beat/rub atiku on ground anyday and anytime, be it primaries or general election.
Thank u.
We see in few weeks time.
Re: PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
nwatthu:
THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF INDIA, WAS ALSO BANNED FROM GOING TO US,WHAT HAPPENED AFTER IS A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY..VOTE FOR WHO WILL DO THAT JOB, INTEGRITY ALONE, CANT PUT FOOD ON UR TABLE..VOTE OUT THIS GOVERNMENT OF SCAM COME 2019, AND THANK ME LATER

Hello defender of the universe, he was denied a visa to enter the United States in 2005 on religious-freedom grounds not on fraud or corruption like u oga. Atiku was never denied but he can't even try to apply for it. That aside, Lets us assume dis government is
a scam as u proclaimed , so ur hero Atiku or saraki is the best option an Angel or Messiah? Abegiii talk another thing. And. Stop dis ur Joke for once...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception / Predident Buhari Meets Acting IGP, Usman Baba / Arrest & Prosecute Arewa Youths Inciting Violence Against Igbos – HURIWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.