Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election (603 Views)

Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Olaismighty(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
A man has caused quite a scene in a community in Abuja when he stormed the streets to make a startling statement. The unidentified man was seen standing by a junction today holding a white cloth on which was written, “If Muhammad Buhari does not win election in 2019, I will kill myself”. The words “I will kill myself” are printed boldly in red colors.

The photo and video of the man were shared on Instagram by one Samzy Bullion @samzy_bullion.
He wrote: “Happening Live and direct now in Abuja…

“A man carrying a cloth printing saying “if Muhammadu Buhari does not win 2019 election he will kill himself” what is this country turning into..“This must trend @instablog9ja @tundeednut.”“Photo/video credit: Me” Watch the video below:

watch video here: http://www.mytips.com.ng/aman-publicly-threatens-to-kill-himself-if-president-buhari-loses-2019-election-video/

Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by HungerBAD: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mumu man.

Eye Service kill you there. What a big fool.

Same problem I have with some of all these paid BMC people,who 9 out of 10 times seems not to be with their senses.

How can one able man wrap a banner around himself,with the promise to kill himself if one politician from Daura loses?even the son of the President is not ready to die for his own father.

Dumb stunt.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by viceddy95(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Is this one normal?
Anyways rest in P in advance young senseless man...
Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Shelumiel: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
This post is old
Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by HungerBAD: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Shelumiel:
This post is old

There is 2019 on the banner. It cannot be old.
Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by mercenary: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Very petty of this lifeless administration...

Buhari will lose and that fool won't kill himself.... If you check very well you'll find out he's a Northerner
Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Ehiscotch(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
You just have to worry for the disturbed minds you share your country with.

This is just pathetic and sort of a publicity stunt.
Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by LuciferKristi: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
The last zombie that pulled this stunt died over the weekend.

RIP in advance bro. I'll have a chamber prepared for you down here.

The oxygen you waste will finally be put to good use.
Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by EmirAbj: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by neonly: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
EmirAbj:
Stale.... We don hear am before

Here we go again story of naija

Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Shelumiel: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
HungerBAD:

There is 2019 on the banner. It cannot be old.
This was last month's post. So it's old enough
Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by hahn(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Is he looking for advice on the best suicide options? undecided
Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Ryott: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Foolish man
Re: A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Ever8054: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
hunger bad...

(1) (Reply)

APC Suspends Chairman / Nigeria At 58: Atiku Blasts Buhari Govt, Outlines President’s Failures Since Ass / Bola Hamed Tinunbu Is The Best Nigeria Politician ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.