Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Buhari May Be In A Lot Of Trouble. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Be In A Lot Of Trouble. (501 Views)

Court Cases: APC NWC Faults Buhari, May Expel Aggrieved Members / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari May Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by resurgent2019: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
I saw the report by the economist that PDP will win and there is fire on the mountain. The Economist of London is one of the oldest mouthpieces of the international world order.

I still await one final sign though: the front cover of the economist magazine for 2019. If Buhari is not included amongst the leaders on the front page, it means he would be ousted.

The next few days are going to be very interesting. The caucasians are the most powerful race in the world and once they decide that a leader has to go, the leader will leave. See what they did to Muammar Ghadaffi. He was hosted in some Nato event when he was feted by leaders of the West—notably francois hollande but was still set up for the kill some few weeks later. The visits by Macron, merkel and May are curious and they may be a precuror to the ouster of Buhari. We all know where Donald trump stands with Buhari so no need trying to guess his yang on this issue.

The jury is however still out on Buhari’s fate as the Economist’s article is not conclusive proof that his fate has been sealed. Like I said at commencement, the front page of the Economist Magazine that will be released on January 1, 2019 will be the final sign on where the West stand on Buhari.

Surprisingly, I have mixed feelings about this given my hate for Buhari who has been the most divisive Nigerian President of my lifetime. Maybe I don’t like the fact that Nigeria’s elections can be influenced by foreign powers. The coming days will settle the turmoil in my belly over this issue.

Meanwhile, I am just imagining what the almajiris up north will do when Buhari loses. Will they resort to an orgy of violence as they are won’t to do or will the collective will of other Nigerians prevail over their wishes? Only time will tell. May God guide us all to witness this epic event in 2019.

May we live in interesting times.
Re: Buhari May Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by freeze001(f): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Indeed!
Re: Buhari May Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by Shelumiel: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
The west are happy; so long as their interest is protected and from my point of view , Buhari is keeping them happy . So , toss the that magazine aside .
Re: Buhari May Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by resurgent2019: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Shelumiel:
The west are happy; so long as their interest is protected and from my point of view , Buhari is keeping them happy . So , toss the that magazine aside .

Ok. You are right.
Re: Buhari May Be In A Lot Of Trouble. by Ever8054: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
to me...weda buhari or any among the criminals I see buying nomination forms in PDP this country remains where it is...our leaders are as useless as used tissue paper.. the masses who support them are not exclusive...

(1) (Reply)

A Kwara For All / Saraki’s Aide, Two Others Reminded In Prison Custody / Osun Re-run Protest: Police Summon Saraki, Bruce, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.