Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (33378 Views)

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by paraforeal: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rest in peace my dear.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
delugajackson:
He chose his own fate.

But unfortunately, he won't witness the nationwide celebrations in 2019, after the blood-sucking tyrant must have been thoroughly disgraced out of office. Very bad decision.
Keep dreaming!!!

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by phabulux: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
DaddyNimo:

why the fork will I wanna kill myself, haven't you heard sex ends on earth??

You aren't sick of me yet?

Now, let me make you sick of me.

I went through the dictionary but I could not come up with a word that could be better than stewpid.

I'm not going to say you are stewpid (though you are). I'm going for a stronger word. Crass.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
phabulux:

You aren't sick of me yet?

Now, let me make you sick of me.

I went through the dictionary but I could not come up with a word that could be better than stewpid.

I'm not going to say you are stewpid (though you are). I'm going for a stronger word. Crass.
I can see u lack home training, you called me a bastard first I ignored and didn't throw insult, den you went on to call me stupid again. I feel ur frustration in life my broda, I'm not the cause of your poverty, go transfer anger at ur dad who was playing while his mates were clinching oil wells
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by phabulux: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
DaddyNimo:

I can see u lack home training, you called me a bastard first I ignored and didn't throw insult, den you went on to call me stupid again. I feel ur frustration in life my broda, I'm not the cause of your poverty, go transfer anger at ur dad who was playing while his mates were clinching oil wells

I will get back to you in due course, mother-effer. I don't have time this morning.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
phabulux:

I will get back to you in due course, mother-effer. I don't have time this morning.
stupid idiots
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
phabulux:

stupid idiots, you will never have time in your life
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by phabulux: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
DaddyNimo:

stupid idiots, you will never have time in your life

Ode! Olodo! 'stupid idiots'. How many people do you think I am? A hundred?

What did you learn in school? The number of strands of hair on the ass.es of your teachers? Did you even go to school? If you did, you were probably too far gone up the arsehol.es of your teachers to learn anything meaningful.

Do us all a favour and take your crappy-ass to the hottest, deepest and scariest part of hell where it belongs. Go and die, joor!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by OttHin: 6:21am On Sep 15, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Are you delugajackson? Aproko myob.

And now he begins jabbering like a schizophrenic parrot reading a sanskrit dictionary backward

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2018
phabulux:

Ode! Olodo! 'stupid idiots'. How many people do you think I am? A hundred?

What did you learn in school? The number of strands of hair on the ass.es of your teachers? Did you even go to school? If you did, you were probably too far gone up the arsehol.es of your teachers to learn anything meaningful.

Do us all a favour and take your crappy-ass to the hottest, deepest and scariest part of hell where it belongs. Go and die, joor!cheesycheesycheesy
I used plural for you, cos you're an idiot worth multitude.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by phabulux: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
DaddyNimo:

I used plural for you, cos you're an idiot worth multitude.

Shior!

What've you got between your ears? Wool? Maggots? Sh.it? Urine?

Can't be brain, though. It's apparent that you can't make a pretence to having an iota of common sense.

How rational is what you typed? Whom are you fooling, boy?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
phabulux:

Shior!

What've you got between your ears? Wool? Maggots? Sh.it? Urine?

Can't be brain, though. It's apparent that you can't make a pretence to having an iota of common sense.

How rational is what you typed? Whom are you fooling, boy?
you talk like a teenager, who still uses maggot, wool, shit, urine to describe the brain.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by phabulux: 1:44am On Sep 16, 2018
DaddyNimo:

you talk like a teenager, who still uses maggot, wool, shit, urine to describe the brain.

What do you use, boy? Grey matters?

I've chosen to use those words; so, go and kill yourself.

Modified:

In any case, I wasn't referring to your brain since I'm completely persuaded that you haven't got any. I was referring to what you've got in place of brain. Dog turd?cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student / DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos / Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.