Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her (33276 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by Gucciblog: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some suspected ritualists have been nabbed after they were found out to have slaughtered a young girl for money.

ASP David Misal, the Taraba State Police Public Relations Officer, on Tuesday paraded three suspects for the murder of a six-year-old girl for money rituals in Sabongida Takai village, Gassol local government area of the eastern middle belt state.

Misal, who identified the culprits as Adamu Muhammad, Umaimatu Tanimu and Abdullahi Abubarka, said that the Mrs Umaimatu Tanimu lured the six-year-old girl to a bush at the outskirts of the town, where she and Adamu Muhammad slaughtered and disemboweled her, removing her kidney and other organs for the rituals.

He disclosed that the duo later took the body parts to the third culprit Abdullahi Abubarka as part of requirements for the rituals.

Misal further disclosed that the suspects, knowing that their secret deal was blown, escaped from the village but were later tracked down by a team of detectives. They have since confessed to the crime.

The police spokesman urged people to shun the desperate crave for wealth and to work hard to earn a honest living, warning that the Command would make life unbearable for criminal elements in the state.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/photo-of-3-ritualists-who-slaughtered-6-year-old-girl-for-money-after-luring-her/

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by HonAdeli(m): 12:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Just for money.. see their face

1 Like

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by odogwu190(m): 3:28am On Sep 12, 2018
God take control

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by sotall(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2018
Wicked world

1 Like

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by Tolbanks(f): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2018
The flogging is just too small...

One of them should rape him there too.

MAD MAN! angry

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2018
who identified the culprits as Adamu Muhammad, Umaimatu Tanimu and Abdullahi Abubarka

IPOB now changing their Osu names to hide under Muslim names to cause trouble all over this Nation.
just like we have one here on nairaland with the moniker IbrahimDamola causing nuisance all over this forum.
see what they did to that young girl.
this is the height of wickedness all in search for money...

cc DEHVEHLOP

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by lifestyle1(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2018
Na WA o for this country o
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by topmarks: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2018
make i park here first. i go comment later
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by Osasnidas(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Wickedness of men
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by wolesmile(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2018
The heart of man is execrably wicked....

The death penalty is too lenient a sentence for people like these. Didn't the bible talk about visiting the iniquities of the parent on offspring? Just so they know how it feels when you lost someone, same should be done to them... And those without issues have loved ones; siblings, niblings, parents, spouses... These should be taken from them!!!

Then their hands, used for the crime, should be cut. Thereafter incarcerate them for life!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by originals1(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2018
At first when i saw this post on instablog , i was anguished sad

all this heinous act just because of money? Pls what exactly is this world turning into

Meanwhile, check my signature if you're interested in buying an instagram account wink
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Money must be made!
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by Sunkyboie(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2018
Some wailer will first think the accident happen in Afonja land. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by raymytech1: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2018
Ha wicked souls
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by mrjaydee(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2018
NCAN members arriving

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by AlphaStyles(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2018
imagine the length people go to have what they want and killing a 6 year old a small child for that matter aah swear if i catch you i go send you into the after life let GOD JUDGE ME

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by hotplate: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2018
this is what happen when you see everyone you knw driving Benz you too want to drive Benz but don't want to work

1 Like

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Tolbanks:
The flogging is just too small...

One of them should rape him there too.

MAD MAN! angry

Which topic are you commenting on grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by tunjijones(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by babythug(f): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Sometimes when I get into altercation with another person I am deeply troubled until the matter is resolved.

It makes me wonder how people who do these vile things like killing a human being and according to the article disembowelling thier victims sleep and go on unperturbed by thier wickedness.

Is it that thier hearts and souls are dead? Do they view thier acts as nothing? Do thier spouses or relatives not know what they've done?

Jeez

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by raymytech1: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Check my signature for Web design
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by McAausim: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2018
cry

Pathetic....
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by MrBLING(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Please remove the word slaughter from the headline as if the poor girl was an animal
They MURDERD her

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by ofuonyebi: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018
I pray that one day....GOD will give us a NASS that will put Nigerians first...to make a Law for death sentence

on those who use Nigerians for money and political power rituals...
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by tunjijones(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
mrjaydee:
NCAN members arriving

Can u have sense for once?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by Lovenkraand: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Gucciblog:
Some suspected ritualists have been nabbed after they were found out to have slaughtered a young girl for money.

ASP David Misal, the Taraba State Police Public Relations Officer, on Tuesday paraded three suspects for the murder of a six-year-old girl for money rituals in Sabongida Takai village, Gassol local government area of the eastern middle belt state.

Misal, who identified the culprits as Adamu Muhammad, Umaimatu Tanimu and Abdullahi Abubarka, said that the Mrs Umaimatu Tanimu lured the six-year-old girl to a bush at the outskirts of the town, where she and Adamu Muhammad slaughtered and disemboweled her, removing her kidney and other organs for the rituals.

He disclosed that the duo later took the body parts to the third culprit Abdullahi Abubarka as part of requirements for the rituals.

Misal further disclosed that the suspects, knowing that their secret deal was blown, escaped from the village but were later tracked down by a team of detectives. They have since confessed to the crime.

The police spokesman urged people to shun the desperate crave for wealth and to work hard to earn a honest living, warning that the Command would make life unbearable for criminal elements in the state.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/photo-of-3-ritualists-who-slaughtered-6-year-old-girl-for-money-after-luring-her/

Where the head?
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Sunkyboie:
Some wailer will first think the accident happen in Afonja land. grin grin grin
Look very well.
There is a strong connection to Afonja kingdom grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by Arysexy(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Afonja exported crime

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by hackman34: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2018
This world is becoming something else just because of money. I wish the ritualists were also killed via jungle justice

18 Signs to Show Your Man Loves You Even if he Does not Say it https://realinfos.tk/18-signs-show-man-loves-even-not-say/
Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by Galaticos444: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2018
mrjaydee:
NCAN members arriving
surprising dat dey aren't yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2018
babythug:
Sometimes when I get into altercation with another person I am deeply troubled until the matter is resolved.

It makes me wonder how people who do these vile things like killing a human being and according to the article disembowelling thier victims sleep and go on unperturbed by thier wickedness.

Is it that thier hearts and souls are dead? Do they view thier acts as nothing? Do thier spouses or relatives not know what they've done?

Jeez
Some people's hearts are just filled with wickedness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Kidnapped Olumide Odimayo Found Dead In Ondo / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.