Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (68865 Views)

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by paulegend(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2018
"I have a question for you too" meaning the girl asked her own question first but did not let us see that part. The man didn't even do anything if it's all about this chat I see here. Kama is a bitch, am happy the lady knows about that, it will come for her for exposing this chat.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by obailala(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Dr Oludayo isn't just any lecturer, he is the Registrar.
Women likes him and he also likes women... As long as he isn't forcing anyone, i don't think it's much of a deal.
As I understand, the only reason this chat was released or why this is even news is because this very school actually expels students when they find such harmless adult to adult chats in the private facebook or whatsapp messages of their students.

I hear a student who is suspected could be asked to surrender the user details and passwords of their private social media accounts for the school authority to interrogate if they've engaged in 'inappropriate' communications or acts. Once caught, the student faces disciplinary actions and can be expelled. It's even more intetesting when you know that this very man has expelled several persons for the very act he's involved in.

4 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by sehin79(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2018
haba lecturer ask her out she said no.... between 2 consenting adult,there was no sex for marks or anything here.
so an argument could be made on abuse of office here....
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by big7: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2018
uzolexis:

You are really stupid for this statement. it's not an insult, its a fact. Only a stupid person can justify rape.

Chai uzo you fine ooooo... Can I slid into your DM... �
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by JourneytoEL(f): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2018
colyx1:
Na so sex scandal chat dey be.... Dat student dey craze ni angry
the case is trending because that is the same man that expelled a 500 level student of CU because of Whatsapp chat of a girl allegedly hailing him for been good on bed

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by JourneytoEL(f): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2018
paulegend:
"I have a question for you too" meaning the girl asked her own question first but did not let us see that part. The man didn't even do anything if it's all about this chat I see here. Kama is a bitch, am happy the lady knows about that, it will come for her for exposing this chat.
sehin79:
haba lecturer ask her out she said no.... between 2 consenting adult,there was no sex for marks or anything here.
so an argument could be made on abuse of office here....
the case is trending because that is the same man that expelled a 500 level student of CU because of Whatsapp chatof a girl allegedly hailing him for been good on bed
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by rosieluv(f): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2018
i can only see a fine man, thats the trend now married men chasing after young girls
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by crunchyg: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2018
rosieluv:
i can only see a fine man
Will you be my Intimate Ally?

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by encryptjay(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2018
An intimate ally
I commend this line. This man is truly a Dr. grin

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Dicksonpal: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2018
Things are happening!. I was conversing with a babe that's writing a new book on Monday, I told her nowadays there's no more good and bad. Everybody just dey behave anyhow.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by KaptainAfrika: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2018
Chei. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by rosieluv(f): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
crunchyg:

Will you be my Intimate Ally?
Lol what does that even mean
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by peesleem(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

He's making an advance on a student, whether male or female, it's illegal. You're blinded by your school that's why you can never think logically. You know he's wrong that's why you suggesting he likes "Women" as if those women are not students of the school. A married man at that? You should never send a massage like that to a female as long as you're married. Why would you want to be intimate with another female when you have a wife? Why would you even defend such a thing? And to think you're a product of CU. You have no morals.
If your moral standard is not to have intimacy with opposite sex apart from your wife, then your moral standard is questionable

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
peesleem:

If your moral standard is not to have intimacy with opposite sex apart from your wife, then your moral standard is questionable
If you're from CU, your argument is invalid. I just found out you guys are incapable of logical thought.

5 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Pataricatering(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
sucess001:
Babes sha... What level of closeness got you to start chatting with your lecturer?
you can obviously see from the chat that the guy is the instigator of the overly friendly hugs and who also is finding how to become an intimate ally ! She is actually the one rejecting the hugs ! Must you people always blame women ?

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by unyimecc(f): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kingjames:
ladies in this century survives on two profession:

1.) Flesh business- which some slay queen refer to as ' soft work, hassle, runs

2.) Blackmail

but what a WOMAN sow she shall reap.

The same registrar that expels students because of watsapp chats l laugh I Spanish.. The registrar has reaped his own already

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by peesleem(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
If you're from CU, your argument is invalid. I just found out you guys are incapable of logical thought.
Maybe my argument will be valid if am not from CU, not talking of student here, but opposite sex
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by CodeTemplar: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Dr Oludayo isn't just any lecturer, he is the Registrar and Bishop's well loved protege.
Women likes him and he also likes women... I don't believe he harrassed anyone.

The past chaplain warned him but he wouldn't listen. They flock around the guy claiming he is their mentor - the girls now competing for attention probably have now destroyed him.

I heard he resigned yesterday night
after they kept tagging his wife who he said is in trauma right now...

This isn't the full chat, the part that proves the girl was somewhat a willing participant has been removed by OP.
I pity the poor wife and even the husband. Who was that chaplain warning him please?
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by gwinaB(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
He is the registrar and a cute guy. While it happens that lecturers harass students sexually, students also do and even force themselves on lecturers

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by ChiefSweetus: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Whatever they say this faggy-looking nigga did, HE DID IT!

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Klinee: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

He's making an advance on a student, whether male or female, it's illegal. You're blinded by your school that's why you can never think logically. You know he's wrong that's why you suggesting he likes "Women" as if those women are not students of the school. A married man at that? You should never send a massage like that to a female as long as you're married. Why would you want to be intimate with another female when you have a wife? Why would you even defend such a thing? And to think you're a product of CU. You have no morals.
Mumu!!!!!!!!!!!
Ordinary common sense, you completely lack it in your brain
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by david22uu(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
uzolexis:

you forgot the part that he is married. For christ sakes, how can a sane person not see anything wrong with this?

and where is it quoted that a married man must not snooze around
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Rebuke: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
See, I don't support rubbish. This doesn't make sense and doesn't soud like something dat shld come from a responsible man.

What sort of intimacy ally do yhu want to have with yhur student? This is so stupid of the man and I don't think there's another xplanation to this chat or anything to justify his intention.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
What kinda nonsense is this
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by FaajiMovies: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
maticdamian:
This is a Lie you can't be talking to your Lecturer Like that when you're not mad
who told you that..... Ladies are closest to lecturers, especially when thay have hidden agenda
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by themanderon: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Daughters of Jezebel. The lecturer yaff enter.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by crunchyg: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=rosieluv post=71129385]
Lol what does that even mean[/quote

Will you be my girlfriend? cool
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
david22uu:

and where is it quoted that a married man must not snooze around
what is d essence of married man snoozing around and asking 4 hugs from a female student? what is d meaning of intimate ally when u have a wife at home?

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by CodeTemplar: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

I have observed some of your comments and your primary concern seem to be how to give the worst possible interpretation you can to this whole issue. Everything is still open to interpretations at the end of the day.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Dr Oludayo isn't just any lecturer, he is the Registrar and Bishop's well loved protege.
Women likes him and he also likes women... I don't believe he harrassed anyone. He deserves to be sacked!

The past chaplain warned him but he wouldn't listen. They flock around the guy claiming he is their mentor - the girls now competing for attention probably have now destroyed him.

I heard he resigned yesterday night after they kept tagging his wife who he said is in trauma right now...

CU on its own has tried on her part to ensure lecturers can't harrass students. Rules banning students from staff quarters has been enforced, lecturers have been required to open doors when attending to female students, a lecturer who was accused by a unilag grad some months back for harrassing her 10 years ago had his office wired with a CCTV only to be caught banging another married CU lecturer with one child..

But we still have some girls with toothpick legs who go looking for these sexually starved staff(not excusing the useless staff). Oyedepo needs to now intervene and start sacking anybody sackable ....

This isn't the full chat, the part that proves the girl was somewhat a willing participant has been removed by OP.

So is it wrong have sex??
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
It takes discipline not being religious. If we only can hear peoples thought... then you will know that holy holy girl that you think hasn't seen a dick before has the craziest sexual fantasy u can ever think of. Sex is a natural thing but it can also get you in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / Africa's Best (2014) - Top 10 Private Universities On The Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.