Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (54485 Views)

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React / Prince Alexander Akenzua 9th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion Gifts Son Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Letenwam: 4:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Hon. Omosede Igbinedion, the Nigerian lawmaker representing Ovia South/West-Ovia North/East in the Nigerian House of Representatives, has confirmed that Billionaire Business, Femi Otedola, who is currently on his annual 3 months vacation, is PDP's Governorship candidate in Lagos State. 

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion who took to Instagram to confirm the report, addressed Femi Otedola as the next Governor of Lagos State in 2019. She wrote on Instagram; 

Congratulations to @femiotedola , the next Governor of Lagos State 2019. I am so happy you took this calling up,I know you will make an outstanding Governor.

https://lailasnews.com/hon-omosede-igbinedion-confirms-femi-otedola-is-pdps-governorship-candidate/

9 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by JudasNaCarrot: 4:50am On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu will commit suicide for this.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by blackpanda: 5:25am On Sep 12, 2018
This one that their family wrecked Edo state e for solid 8years. Anybody the Igbinedions endorse shld never be supported. They will destroy your state

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by hypertension(m): 6:26am On Sep 12, 2018
blackpanda:
This one that their family wrecked Edo state e for solid 8years. Anybody the Igbinedions endorse shld never be supported. They will destroy your state

Nope

Otedola is a refined man. I wish he were from Delta state. We will pay to vote for him.

Anyways let lagosians decide.

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by MooreJozo(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2018
congrats

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by IllegalMoney: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2018
Otedola is it, Lagosians wise up now...
Another good thing is that Otedola will not be a 'push-about' for PDP godfathers. Him hold ground tight
grin grin grin
Thief-nubu should be careful
The game plan is if Tinubu dumps Ambode, Ambode is expected to defect to PDP and be their candidate, but if Ambode pulls out of the race, Otedola bcomes PDP candidate, Otedola and Ambode are both from Epe
Thief-nubu's Greed not his mouth odour will send Thief-nubu to his early grave before Buhari

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by obailala(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Can Ambooo really be removed?... Too many jokers around.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Elnino4ladies: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Otedola should go and rest joor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by McAausim: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Olosho..... lipsrsealed

Who tell you say Otedola go win Ambode?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by AntiZombie: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2018
lol

Tinubu might be floored both state and federal if he plays the wrong cards

cause bubu will dump his smelly teeth

and ambode will wipe the floor with him in lag and shut down the Alpha beta scam conduit pipe

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by 9japarrot: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Otedola with the money!

Ambode with the vote!!

Complete the rest... grin

25 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Tonimagnificent: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Letenwam:
Hon. Omosede Igbinedion, the Nigerian lawmaker representing Ovia South/West-Ovia North/East in the Nigerian House of Representatives, has confirmed that Billionaire Business, Femi Otedola, who is currently on his annual 3 months vacation, is PDP's Governorship candidate in Lagos State. 

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion who took to Instagram to confirm the report, addressed Femi Otedola as the next Governor of Lagos State in 2019. She wrote on Instagram; 

Congratulations to @femiotedola , the next Governor of Lagos State 2019. I am so happy you took this calling up,I know you will make an outstanding Governor.

https://lailasnews.com/hon-omosede-igbinedion-confirms-femi-otedola-is-pdps-governorship-candidate/

dis lady jst wanna a lil bit of otedola's pencil. who send u to interfere Edo nd Lagos na d same tin? yeye sugar mummy.

but my problem now is if d man embezzle money we won't know cox he will claim he came into d game(politics) a billionaire. how do we investigate dis

9 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by oriewanbe: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Na you make am governor? I tire for this rich people.

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by asawanathegreat(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2018
We are behind Femi Otedola

9 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by tempex88(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Otedola is Padi with all politicians. He is not the kind of opposition I want for Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by TheKingIsHere: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
hypertension:

Nope

Otedola is a refined man. I wish he were from Delta state. We will pay to vote for him.

Anyways let lagosians decide.

I dey tell you. I no know why na only useless people dem dey bring out for us to vote in delta state. I just tire.

7 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by modath(f): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Femi Otedola enter Molue the other day , was it to test the waters? I doubt, he's going to refute this very soon..... He hasn't got it in him...

This is not 91 NRC/SDP smiley

8 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Afrocentric: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Otedola should go and rest joor
go and rest for who?

5 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by TheKingIsHere: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
tempex88:
Otedola is Padi with all politicians. He is not the kind of opposition I want for Lagos

And thiefnnubu aka Alphabeta is what?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Oga PLEASE don't go into polithief, God has already bless you and some people wants you down if not who is advising you to go into polithief. Please don't try it at all. I love you so much and i don't want you down jor. ebirawoman say so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by mywells: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu is gooner so sad, only Yoruba Muslim like this man, suicide loading

6 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by KingsleyBuubba(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Bourgeois, make una allow poor people reach una level fa. Na only una de Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by IllegalMoney: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018
blackpanda:

Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by Damseldammie(f): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018
And the game just started... I'm watching in corning gorilla glass

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by ozento: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018
tifnubu shud very quickly make peace with ambode else pdp takes over nest yearcoz otedola wil be a very stronge force to beat.

7 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by kindnyce(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018
PDP would wish to field Otedola, but will he accept?
APC should but greed a side and rally round ambode

3 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by iliyande(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Good, but wrong timing....

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by TheKingIsHere: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2018
modath:

Femi Otedola enter Molue the other day , was it to test the waters? I doubt, he's going to refute this very soon..... He hasn't got it in him...

This is not 91 NRC/SDP smiley

You know nothing.

Otedola is not only educated he is also a business mogul and an ally to the richest man in Africa.

Think of the possibilities. But as a typical Nigerian, you will still prefer thiefnnubu who is robbing Lagos state via alphabeta

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" by poseidon12: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2018
When he is not even campaigning? If he wants to run, he should be bold about it. Or else he will end up like Dr Ade Dosunmu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! / UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school / IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.