Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,642 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Femi Otedola Yet To React To News Of Him Running For Governor Of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola Yet To React To News Of Him Running For Governor Of Lagos State (295 Views)

Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement / Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Yet To React To News Of Him Running For Governor Of Lagos State by Transparent(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's 24-hours since news broke that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Forte Oil, Femi Otedola, is set to run for the governorship seat of Lagos state under the Peoples Democratic Party platform.

According to Dele Momodu, 'PDP offered Femi Otedola the governorship ticket and he's accepted and personally confirmed to The Boss newspaper'.

Femi Otedola who is always quick to react to news about him to confim or dispell rumours has however remained quiet.

Back in May 2018 when news made rounds that he's seeking to run for office after a video of him in a 'Molue' bus went viral, Otedola immediately took to Twitter to say, 'my attention has been drawn to a news piece where false information from a parody account was posted. I am a man of the people and I will always be on the side of the masses but I am stating clearly via this medium that I am not running for office'.

He went on to declare his support for Governor Ambode saying, 'the Governor of Lagos State is doing a commendable job and Lagosians should be proud of him'.

https://dkmngr.com/femi-otedola-yet-to-react-governor/

(1) (Reply)

Dickson Tells Buhari: Take Action Against Sylva, Lokpobiri In Bayelsa / Court Issues Summons On Bukola Saraki Over Offa Bank Robbery Incident / PDP To Screen Saraki,atiku,rabiu And Other 10 Presidential Aspirants On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.