Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" (29163 Views)

Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished / ​Ossiomo Power Plant Begins 24-Hour Power Supply To Facilities In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by blackboy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
They have started with lies, and sweet talk. What we want to hear but what they cannot deliver. Those who will vote for them na dem sabi. No be today girls ( and men) fall for 1 chance
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by temi1526: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
I have never abused an Elder before. But Elder Amaechi sir , you are a MAD man sir.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by BininKingdom: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
madone:
God punish you sir.infact waka

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by malawe(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
no be today we start to here that one.. Abeg talk another thing ooo
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by educators(f): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Again!! oh my God
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Megaideas(f): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amaechi you're totally insane! What do you take us for?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by watchindelta(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
olamimd:
This is good. Sentiment apart, I enjoy not less than 21 hours of power supply on a daily basis. I live in Ikeja in Lagos and I hear similar stories from people around.
ur own good! anytime i called my ppl from Nigeria no light no light i dey hear from dem! warri n ph
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Auxtin85(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na God go punish una as una think say Nigerians na fools. Na una be goat. Wetin stop the slow poke from giving us 4 hours light since for years.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Gbogbo12345: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Basted!!! Amachi, and his fuckin presido.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by immaculate1234(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Take am
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by immaculate1234(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
amaechi Take am

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by mosesjida(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
no one is dat dumb na....not even my sperms..u promised us in ur 1st term wat us it now? it even worse
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by MbaiseBoy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amaechi onwu gbukwa gi o...!!
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by kindmman(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amaechi. make thunder fire u there. When did this he-goat become the mouthpiece of the Minister of Power?
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by blackmanblack(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
His ancestors must be flying in Kenyan airlines... So we now bunch of his family members... idiot
Lizzysamuel:
The Minister of Transportation and Director general of the Buhari campaign organization, Rotimi Amaechi has said Nigerians will enjoy 24 hours power supply if President Buhari is re-elected in 2019. Amaechi disclosed this during an interactive session with the media in Abuja on Tuesday, September 11th.

Speaking on why Buhari and the APC government deserves the second term, Amaechi said;

“There is also an improvement in power. We have from 3000megawatt to 7000 but we are distributing 5000 because some of the Infrastructures are not in good state but we are slowly fixing them.
The expectation is that it should be 24 hours power supply but there will still be a gap but if you give us a second term, that gap will be closed.”

Speaking further, the former Rivers state governor said;

“Nigerians have taught me a lesson I learnt in politics and that is why nothing bothers me again. The people praising you today, if you see them when you are out of power, you will be shocked. Those singing hallelujah and hosanna will still be the same people to shout crucify him tomorrow.

“We have done much more than transport. In terms of Corruption; this economy was a rent economy. Public money was spent anyhow and it was an economy that was not worked hard for. That is why you see politicians today very rich and one year after government, they are poor. They are like that because they don’t know how to manage the money.

“When Buhari came, he said no and that we cannot continue to spend anyhow. Buhari has not said people should not steal, he has rather kept quiet to see who can steal because there is a consequence for stealing.

“I don’t want to say it has stopped completely but it has reduced. Before, there were so many empty houses in Abuja. People were building and speculating that new politicians will come in and buy but we came in and could not buy because of the economy. So if you say Buhari has not done anything on corruption, you are being most unfair.

“Also, the 2016 budget was 6percent capita but we are doing 20 percent capita now. We are doing 80 percent recurrent and 20 percent capital. We believe that in the next two to three years, we will get to 30 percent capital and we will get there if we reduce the current expenditure and deal with wastage.”
“It is also unfair if Nigerians think the ministry of works is not working. The road to Bonny was abandoned after Obasanjo left government.

“The road was below N39bn but it is now N120bn. When I was Governor, I wrote to federal government under Jonathan that I wanted to do the road for N39bn but they didn’t reply me.
“My final year as governor, energy wrote that they will take care of 50 percent of the bill and I wrote again to the Federal Government but they didn’t reply because I was in APC. Now that the Federal government wants to do it, the cost is now N120bn.

“So, Buhari government is dealing with corruption, building roads. The worst roads in Nigeria used to be between Uyo and Calabar but it has been awarded.

“The road to Enugu too that people are complaining about, contractors are working on the roads already. The work may be slow but they are working. When we came oil was $28 per barrel and our budget was $35 and suddenly it dropped but the Minister of Budget managed it for us to survive. Now oil is $74 but we still have not reached $110. If we get to that, things will change rapidly. Also the Ilorin-Jebba road. So many roads have been awarded.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/?p=24449

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Ojiofor: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
I thought the Lagos Magician(Fashola) said 6 months was enough for any government to fix stable power in Nigeria and they are asking for 8 years?
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by osashoshodin(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na better thunder go fire all of una n una generation ...na diceit go kill una ...liars
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Bizibi(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
It is time we need ministry of lightening and thunder in case any government official lie with no shame.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Butoneday2(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
madone:
I like u, u are my kind.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Butoneday2(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Useless elements
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Grayxme: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is commendable, this is expected based on the recent development made by the Buhari led administration in the power sector in various state, if that is achieved, it will boost the activities in this country which will lead to development in the economy.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
here we come again. shakushaku government
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by kunle75(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
madone:

E no go better for all our leaders put together in jesus name armennnn
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by justy15: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amaechi is a clown, ordinary promise of calling his boko boyz to order within his three months in office he could not and you are talking of 24 hour light. Maybe he has forgotten that they inherited over 7500 megawatts of electricity from the previous government and went ahead to run it aground to 4000 mW now. For saying this Amaechi God will strike you with a terminal illness for deceiving gullible Nigerians
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Freeman59: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Donwyz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
our government disgusts me!!
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Gerald454: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
chichar1:
God why are you punishing right minded Nigerians using this bastardized government, the other
day it was Ngige now it is Amechi!!!!!!!

If you like call God from now still next decade, that is not the solution of our problem. Country don't develop by prayer, but by hard work and sincerity of her citizens. My brother, I must tell you the bitter truth, Nigerians are not ready for development. Let us ask the Europeans, Americans and Asians how they did it. Not by crusade or prayers.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by CDCEO001: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Why didn't we get the 24hrs power supply the first time? Idiots.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Wantam: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
and if he is not re-elected, there would be no light, where is Barr. Fashola? add more to this please
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Kelly2713(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
what stopped him from doing that since last year hunnnnn?�
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by NickD(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
The Minister of Transportation and Director general of the Buhari campaign organization, Rotimi Amaechi has said Nigerians will enjoy 24 hours power supply if President Buhari is re-elected in 2019. Amaechi disclosed this during an interactive session with the media in Abuja on Tuesday, September 11th.

Speaking on why Buhari and the APC government deserves the second term, Amaechi said;

“There is also an improvement in power. We have from 3000megawatt to 7000 but we are distributing 5000 because some of the Infrastructures are not in good state but we are slowly fixing them.
The expectation is that it should be 24 hours power supply but there will still be a gap but if you give us a second term, that gap will be closed.”

Speaking further, the former Rivers state governor said;

“Nigerians have taught me a lesson I learnt in politics and that is why nothing bothers me again. The people praising you today, if you see them when you are out of power, you will be shocked. Those singing hallelujah and hosanna will still be the same people to shout crucify him tomorrow.

“We have done much more than transport. In terms of Corruption; this economy was a rent economy. Public money was spent anyhow and it was an economy that was not worked hard for. That is why you see politicians today very rich and one year after government, they are poor. They are like that because they don’t know how to manage the money.

“When Buhari came, he said no and that we cannot continue to spend anyhow. Buhari has not said people should not steal, he has rather kept quiet to see who can steal because there is a consequence for stealing.

“I don’t want to say it has stopped completely but it has reduced. Before, there were so many empty houses in Abuja. People were building and speculating that new politicians will come in and buy but we came in and could not buy because of the economy. So if you say Buhari has not done anything on corruption, you are being most unfair.

“Also, the 2016 budget was 6percent capita but we are doing 20 percent capita now. We are doing 80 percent recurrent and 20 percent capital. We believe that in the next two to three years, we will get to 30 percent capital and we will get there if we reduce the current expenditure and deal with wastage.”
“It is also unfair if Nigerians think the ministry of works is not working. The road to Bonny was abandoned after Obasanjo left government.

“The road was below N39bn but it is now N120bn. When I was Governor, I wrote to federal government under Jonathan that I wanted to do the road for N39bn but they didn’t reply me.
“My final year as governor, energy wrote that they will take care of 50 percent of the bill and I wrote again to the Federal Government but they didn’t reply because I was in APC. Now that the Federal government wants to do it, the cost is now N120bn.

“So, Buhari government is dealing with corruption, building roads. The worst roads in Nigeria used to be between Uyo and Calabar but it has been awarded.

“The road to Enugu too that people are complaining about, contractors are working on the roads already. The work may be slow but they are working. When we came oil was $28 per barrel and our budget was $35 and suddenly it dropped but the Minister of Budget managed it for us to survive. Now oil is $74 but we still have not reached $110. If we get to that, things will change rapidly. Also the Ilorin-Jebba road. So many roads have been awarded.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/?p=24449

Nonsense
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Icon79(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
The saddest part is, some people may actually believe this boshit from Amaechi!

O pari

madone:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday / Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns / GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.