Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,641 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week (2193 Views)

Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu / APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee / 2018 World Cup: Buhari Appoints Ambode Into FG Delegation To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by onexile: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
As we speak, there are plans already in place to recieve the incumbent Governor of Lagos State Mr. Akiwumi Ambode into the PDP fold.

The planned defection of the governor into the PDP is not unconnected to the battle between him and his political godfather Bola Ahmed Tinubu

The event sources revealed will take place in Portharcout latest say week Thursday

Mark the date.....

details soon

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by uchelvlink(f): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
onexile:
As we speak, there are plans already in place to recieve the incumbent Governor of Lagos State Mr. Akiwumi Ambode into the PDP fold.

The planned defection of the governor into the PDP is not unconnected to the battle between him and the his political godfather Bola Ahmed Tinubu

The event sources revealed will take place in Portharcout latest say week Thursday

Mark the date.....

details soon

let me book space already
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fake news
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by SolutionMee: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy
Journalism! Journalism!! Journalism!!! How many times did I called you?
6 times "replied journalism."
Me: How? Kindly explain.
Journalism: I figured out six exclamation marks Mr.
That's exactly how most Nigerian bloggers make reports. It's more like a culture to them.
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by dtruth3(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
And the game just began!

I have always known that PDP will be the beneficiary of the battle royal going on in Lagos right now.

The end of Tinubu criminal empire is near

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by divinelove(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
They will impeach him sharply
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
PDP is a clueless party

They are planning to receive someone who just collected his form for APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7757566_screenshot20180911155520_jpeg7eea969ec625c7c78b0e3ecb4d820942

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
onexile:

The planned defection of the governor into the PDP is not unconnected to the battle between him and his political godfather Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Mark the date.....

details soon

Will he be contesting for governor of Port Harcourt?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by onexile: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
HsLBroker:
Fake news
It starts with a "fake news" and slowly it becomes a reality, then reality will done on you

just go and mark the date
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by Dannyset(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
If he tries it, he will be impeached same day.
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Femi Otedola will gladly step down for Him. Its time to tech Jagaban a lesson. Like for Ambode share for Tinibu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by onexile: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dannyset:
If he tries it, he will be impeached same day.
story. we shall see

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Like seriously?
The same PDP that constantly rubbish whatever Ambode does?
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by BabaRamota1980: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin

Next week ke? Thats too far.....should have been done yesterday. Eleko is coming with him to PDP. grin grin
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Journalism! Journalism!! Journalism!!! How many times did I called you?
6 times "replied journalism."
Me: How? Kindly explain.
Journalism: I figured out six exclamation marks Mr.
That's exactly how most Nigerian bloggers make reports. It's more like a culture to them.

Hey Solution.. Can I share an idea on something with you? You seems to be a deep thinker
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
...unfortunately, PDP does not have the political structure to win in Lagos state even if Ambode joins the party...Tinubu had virtually cornered all parts of Lagos state with his loyalists...
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by Cajal(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fake news
He just submitted his form
APC....PROGRESS
Re: Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week by deboysben(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Where is manna barbecue it seems he has been poison

Just asking

(1) (Reply)

Dss Has A New Boss / Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC / BREAKING!! PDP Storms America Without Atiku Abubakar (See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.