Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures (43648 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good move from my able VP.

God Bless My Country Nigeria.

ONE LOVE
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Emytini(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
primary school for amagiri or how? e try sha

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Propaganda will kill these APC terrorist agents.
Why don't you tell us amount budgeted for this propagandist photo?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by bixton(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
And in his constituency in Lagos state

Them sit on bare ground to study

His already making same mistake Jonathan made

There are a lot of reasons for building it there and its not any mistake.
It's a welcome development and a good initiative.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by GeniusVincent(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nice one
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Bodude504: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by yinnyme(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
dheilaw1:
they are already grooming this guy ahead future elections

The man have the same in Lagos where you don't pay school fees and one free meal. Though its for the less privileged.

This has been operational long before he became VP.
So my brother nobody is grooming him for President and besides he will retire with PMB probably 2023 unless God says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by SURElee(f): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Forgive me, as much as I love the edifice and the heart and intention for this building, let's us hope that children in Maiduguri attend. I pray the structure doesn't rot away. I pray kids in this school are also not abducted while in school. I pray the the computers and fittings in the classes arent carted away.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wasting money on haboooookis that do not know the value of education
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Kingimmaculate1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
U mean primary school.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by NorthernSerene(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
jomoh:
Imagine the person that was called a mere commissioner.

I just love the combination of this two people. The head is not too greedy to have his name on everything.
Guy you make sense.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by CoolAmbience(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
donk552:
On paper, we need it on ground

Do you ever leave that little hut of yours?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by kuciga: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
MrNollyzone:
This is the ungoing project in Maiduguri. It is the  Yemi Osinbajo Primary Sch, Bolori Maiduguri. The school is With airconditioned, secure classrooms & digitalised teaching aids & one full meal a day.

See photos below. ..

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/12/checkout-photos-of-yemi-osinbajo-primary-sch-bolori-maiduguri/

Ready To Change Your Life With The Most Powerful MAKEUP ARTISTRY Training In Africa?

Are you a newbie in Makeup Artistry world? Or are you a Makeup Artist who doesn’t know how to market yourself and your business brand? Want to learn everything they need to know to be successful in this rewarding career by developing branding portfolio as well as digitally marketing your makeup business?

This is a 3-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Makeup Artistry, Digitally Marketing as well as craft design branding for your business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

MAKEUP ARTISTRY: Lean to make Makeup of any kinds!
DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

This full training that makes you job-ready - no theory, no textbooks, no copy and paste – simply 100% practical training program!

TRAINING CENTERS: 11, UNITY ROAD, OFF TOYIN STREET, IKEJA, LAGOS
TRAINING PERIOD: 3 WEEKS DATE: SEPTEMBER 12, 2018
TRAINING COST: N49,999 (Shoprite Price! ). This cost covers everything you will learn under ICT-centric Make-up training which also includes Graphics Design and Digital Media Marketing training – Value and Pricing we guarantee you CANT get anywhere else!

Requirement: Instructors will give you list of materials you will need to come along with for personal practical purpose ONLY for your Make-up training. Also, a working laptop will be essential for your Graphics Design and Digital Media Marketing Training

INSTRUCTORS: Makeup and ICT Experts with years of Professional working

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by JAMESOJAY: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yemi Osinbajo fake PASTORE and coward
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by edupedia: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
dheilaw1:

...he is not interested in whatever u are thinking...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by hmuhammad(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
donk552:
On paper, we need it on ground
chairman, I am currently in Borno state, this structure is on ground.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by ifiokjohn(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nice project osinbanjo..e better pass the govt secondary school where i go..

Abeg make sure you build for your own constituency o,Don't be like jonathan.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Olumeme: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
The problem be say children no go plenty for the school, they'll rather be on the street begging
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by higherpower: 12:14am On Sep 13, 2018
SeriouslySense:
okay, we should put aside differences and come together, the future is at stake, we should not remain stuck

So that he will turn everyone to weed seller
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by wowcatty: 1:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Way better than the chicken coops the previous administration built.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Osinbajo for 2023
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Printerscanner: 6:20am On Sep 13, 2018
dheilaw1:

Definitely Igbos will cry again in 2023 because it is going to be Yemi Osinbajo / El-Rufai 2023.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by rock003: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Almaiga:
This is a good gesture.

So that you can put Nigeria in more debt, abi?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Almaiga: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2018
rock003:

So that you can put Nigeria in more debt, abi?

You are a greedy person aswear. If this project was located in your Village, will you say what you just said?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by rock003: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Almaiga:

You are a greedy person aswear. If this project was located in your Village, will you say what you just said?

I asked you simple question. Obj took Nigeria out of debt, but buhari is already mortgaging your future and those of your children unborn by using their destinies to take loan. And here you are being too dumb to reason that your future is on life support already in the hands of dumb lifeless buhari.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by GetCofOProperty: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Boobriggs9: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2018
wonderful
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures by Almaiga: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
rock003:

I asked you simple question. Obj took Nigeria out of debt, but buhari is already mortgaging your future and those of your children unborn by using their destinies to take loan. And here you are being too dumb to reason that your future is on life support already in the hands of dumb lifeless buhari.

You are a fool and a big one for that matter. Do you want me to start schooling you on the conditions of the debt from China. Besides, what does this project got to do with the credit loan from China?

Lazy mother F like you. Why don't you Google the recent Nigerian/ Chinese debt, so that you can Educate that your empty brain, which is filled with hate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) / 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.