Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,655 members, 7,858,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians (25373 Views)

Regina Daniels Begs Fans To Help Her Boyfriend As He Suffers From... / Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us - Regina Daniels / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:33am On Sep 13, 2018
this one never know anything Jo.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by SOLUTION99(m): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2018
this one follow the gang of celebrity kwa
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by dadebayo1(m): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2018
richidinho:

haa! sixteen since 2014?

Yes sir... Age on pause mode grin
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Lordbucci2: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Every time " my mother" u no get Father??
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Come spend one night with me in my slaughter room then I'll help u plead to nigerians
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by calliope(f): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Thrash.
Did you even bother to read what she said up there? Or just let your fingers leak foolishly without thinking? Na wa for una.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by lonelydora: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Teenage star, Regina Daniels has pleaded with Nigerians to take things easy with celebrities as they are humans like every other person and can feel hurt too.

Nollywood teenage celebrity, Regina Daniels has taken to her social media platform to beg the public to stop hurting them as she said celebrities feel hurt too from the words spoken to them.

Regina Daniel, in her post, reminded the cyber-bullies of the fact that some of the celebrities might be going through pains in their homes, which no one might know of. But still the fans add more salt to their injury by trolling them every now and then.

She wrote:

Pls I took out one minute from my time to say this from my heart:
Celebrities are human, we have feelings like every normal person, we struggled to make it in life, not everyone is born a star, its a gift from God, while some struggled and made it in life. I wasnt born with a silver spoon, my mother and siblings struggled so hard to push me.

I am a student and God favored me with working everyday. I came out with the best result in my department and level, was given an award and some people said i bought it and all that, what will i ever do that will make you guys see only the positive part ?.

Come rain, come sun i struggle at a very tender age to make sure I make the world proud, my mother and family, some people say stars don’t shine for long but mine will take me places, i am just starting my life.
You all dunno what we are going through in our various homes, then some people will come on ur page and call you cheap, prostitutes, this and that.

I never proved to be good enough for everyone but am the best for everyone who understand me. In the aspect of you all saying we don’t reply positive comments on our page, we all work but we do not fail to post to keep y’all updated.

I wanna say a very big thank you to my lovers that appreciates my efforts…. being a celebrity is not as easy as you think because we always have to be cautious of everything we do, where we go, how we dress, and all that.

CELEBRITIES DESERVE SOME ACCOLADES.
What hurts me the most are mothers, that comes to my page and call me names forgetting they can actually give birth to me 10times PLS LEARN TO ENCOURAGE US.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/celebrities-are-humans-too-stop-hurting-us-regina-daniels-begs-nigerians-for-mercy/

True talk. Being a celebrity is not that easy My celebrity friend may be feeling depressed and still post pictures on IG same day. They go througha lot
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Lolz.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Don't post irrelevant item on social media to look for likes
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by ItzTigrex(f): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Chioma Chukwura, Liz Benson, Mercy Johnson & a host of others are celebs right? av u asked urself why these ones are not"booed"? dats cos apart from being celebs,they are living a life of emulation, decent and private... wat do u expect wen u decide to live a life like Cossy,Tonto e.t.c?... My dear i am one of ur biggest fan, u are beautiful, smart & very talented...and i love u so very much... just avoid dis "notice me kinda lifestyle" den u will enjoy ur life to d fullest.... its d way u dress dat u are addressed.... i wish u all d best in ur pursuit... May d sky b ur starting point IJN... u are loved...

3 Likes

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Blaqpsalm(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2018
NEXT ⏭

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2018
una be humans abi? thought i heard somebody call them 'thing'.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by immaculate1234(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2018
When did you become a celebrity? takam

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2018
You too na Celebrity..Goan and sit down,who know you
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2018
calliope:

Did you even bother to read what she said up there? Or just let your fingers leak foolishly without thinking? Na wa for una.

I did still thrash.

1 Like

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Teenage star, Regina Daniels has pleaded with Nigerians to take things easy with celebrities as they are humans like every other person and can feel hurt too.

Nollywood teenage celebrity, Regina Daniels has taken to her social media platform to beg the public to stop hurting them as she said celebrities feel hurt too from the words spoken to them.

Regina Daniel, in her post, reminded the cyber-bullies of the fact that some of the celebrities might be going through pains in their homes, which no one might know of. But still the fans add more salt to their injury by trolling them every now and then.

She wrote:

Pls I took out one minute from my time to say this from my heart:
Celebrities are human, we have feelings like every normal person, we struggled to make it in life, not everyone is born a star, its a gift from God, while some struggled and made it in life. I wasnt born with a silver spoon, my mother and siblings struggled so hard to push me.

I am a student and God favored me with working everyday. I came out with the best result in my department and level, was given an award and some people said i bought it and all that, what will i ever do that will make you guys see only the positive part ?.

Come rain, come sun i struggle at a very tender age to make sure I make the world proud, my mother and family, some people say stars don’t shine for long but mine will take me places, i am just starting my life.
You all dunno what we are going through in our various homes, then some people will come on ur page and call you cheap, prostitutes, this and that.

I never proved to be good enough for everyone but am the best for everyone who understand me. In the aspect of you all saying we don’t reply positive comments on our page, we all work but we do not fail to post to keep y’all updated.

I wanna say a very big thank you to my lovers that appreciates my efforts…. being a celebrity is not as easy as you think because we always have to be cautious of everything we do, where we go, how we dress, and all that.

CELEBRITIES DESERVE SOME ACCOLADES.
What hurts me the most are mothers, that comes to my page and call me names forgetting they can actually give birth to me 10times PLS LEARN TO ENCOURAGE US.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/celebrities-are-humans-too-stop-hurting-us-regina-daniels-begs-nigerians-for-mercy/

The problems of all these celebrities is that they post every good and nonsense aspect of their life for the whole world to see. Well, i dnt believe the trash she just posted cus if she really was hurt, she will at least stop the rate at which she post online.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2018
momove4real25:
That's why we are human n it makes us different from God. We seek error always rather than focus on positive ones. Gudmrn to that person that commented above me, we shared same time

You also shared same time with the person below you. (06.13)

Three of you meeting up might not be bad.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:

True talk. Being a celebrity is not that easy My celebrity friend may be feeling depressed and still post pictures on IG same day. They go througha lot

Must ur celebrity friend post pictures?
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by afamaustin(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2018
I don't like this girl
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by FTjnr(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2018
of course, you're humans, and you have feelings.

but there are also humans whose existence is as worthless as dead bodies in morgues...like hujosi, for instance.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by MYHUBBY: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2018
sometimes I regret ever be born in this country. the leaders, the citizens are all sick.

the most hypocrites people in Africa, the most idol and religion worshipper in Africa, the most corrupted people in Africa. many of them we criticise you but still do the samething they. criticize you on

they fight on top politicians that don't know they exist, you will even asked if education was established in that nation all

the only fair thing about Nigerians is just Igbo that render assistant to themselves and Hausa as well

just let Nnamdi say kedu to a rich person of his kinsmen odimma follow then this conversation goes
Hausa too, once the conversation started then is settled

tell a Yoruba ekaaro in a public place where you needed their help, they will reply with English language good morning.

except from other things give Igbo and Hausa the only fair good thing about the daily activities going on in this country
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Seunnzy(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2018
so this one dy claim celebrity
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by BrokenCock: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Ever8054

Still thrash.
im sure u r wayward
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by BrokenCock: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Seunnzy:
so this one dy claim celebrity
yeah! Is that y u want to die?
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by BrokenCock: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

The problems of all these celebrities is that they post every good and nonsense aspect of their life for the whole world to see. Well, i dnt believe the trash she just posted cus if she really was hurt, she will at least stop the rate at which she post online.
mumu! Is the online your own?talk with bo sense. Na all of dem dey online? Plus, if they are not online how will they be closer to reasonable humans?
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Oreofepeters: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2018
muhammed50:
So everybody with an Instagram account and few followers is a celebrity?
I no understand, the thing tire me. every dick tom and harry now don turn celeb

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Cyoung4real(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Nonsense.. When u start to prostrate ur fake life on social media why don't u expect a lash back... As I dey jejely for my house did anyone bash me.

Mumurise talk

who know you kwanu??
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by lonelydora: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Must ur celebrity friend post pictures?

That's the problem. Faking happiness

1 Like

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2018
BrokenCock:
mumu! Is the online your own?talk with bo sense. Na all of dem dey online? Plus, if they are not online how will they be closer to reasonable humans?

There & then, i knew u have got a flooded brain.
Where else will Nigerians have the zeal to hurt celebrities. I jus imagine Nairaland accommodating kids nowadays. U berra go prepare for ur jamb lessons...ediat
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2018
BrokenCock:
yeah! Is that y u want to die?

Lazy individual opening a ghost account to type rubbish. Is that one job?
Definitely a wasted sperm!
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by OhiOfIhima: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Cyoung4real:

who know you kwanu??

Me n you is in d same class..
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Oduwils222(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Someone pls help tell this girl to shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Bags Another Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Sunny Nneji And Wife, Peace Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Pete Edochie, Ibinabo Fiberesima At Tom Ateke's 1st Coronation Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.