Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians (25368 Views)

Regina Daniels Begs Fans To Help Her Boyfriend As He Suffers From... / Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us - Regina Daniels / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by mauristan33: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Its true she get point
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Eyaaa, you also need to change some of your ways too so we can maitain equilibrium and the equation will balance.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by NairaMaster1(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Ever8054:
they won't let this small girl be,..Nigerians and their wahala... "no body ever sees her struggles they only sees her troubles "..
when she was struggling to get where she is today nobody was there with her...

You lack analytical skills.

How did she struggle to get there?

She was groomed into it by a god mother. Trace her history.

If it's by struggling I bet you, you worth it also.

Just that they have to keep their coordinated ashawo life secret and stop deceiving people against marriage.

Wizkid is learning his lesson now.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by traihit: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2018
MYHUBBY:
sometimes I regret ever be born in this country. the leaders, the citizens are all sick.

the most hypocrites people in Africa, the most idol and religion worshipper in Africa, the most corrupted people in Africa. many of them we criticise you but still do the samething they. criticize you on

they fight on top politicians that don't know they exist, you will even asked if education was established in that nation all

the only fair thing about Nigerians is just Igbo that render assistant to themselves and Hausa as well

just let Nnamdi say kedu to a rich person of his kinsmen odimma follow then this conversation goes
Hausa too, once the conversation started then is settled

tell a Yoruba ekaaro in a public place where you needed their help, they will reply with English language good morning.

except from other things give Igbo and Hausa the only fair good thing about the daily activities going on in this country

Your submission is quite simple. Just refuse to believe like the Yorubas that behave in the way you cited above and perhaps, people who do that will decrease in our society. Even though you may see very few exceptions in attitude, I've come to see Africans as the same. If we notice anything wrong where we belong, let's tell people to correct it and make the correction ourselves. We're not moving forward or backward if what we do is just to pronounce them.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by ireneidiva(f): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

I did still thrash.
Trash not thrash.

1 Like

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by pocohantas(f): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2018
chisco82:
Eyaaa, you also need to change some of your ways too so we can maitain equilibrium and the equation will balance.

LMAO!!!!
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by planetbluz: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Mr Seun How Much Can I Pay To Dis Forum To Be Celebritized?
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by AndLeo(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2018
This small geh sha. How do I handle your matter?
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by oloyedayo(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Grow thick skin. They won't stop cos they never appreciate good things.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Euphorica:
Ndi mmadu
She gt point shaaaa
they are getting what they deserve. they are they are ones ones throw their lives, both fake and real, to the public. or are they expect that anytime they post rubbish we must only clap?
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Adalberto(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2018
Is this one a celebrity??
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by uuzba(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Ever8054:
they won't let this small girl be,..Nigerians and their wahala... "no body ever sees her struggles they only sees her troubles "..

We didn't disturb her when she was quietly offline.
Now she's shining teeth online in social media, we shall disturb.

If you don't want disturbance, go out of social media.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Etyowo05(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2018
At least the post make small sense from a girl of her age
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by autonomous22: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Who even told her that she's a celebrity.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by iamnavy1: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Ever8054:

2 PAC
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by klax(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Sorry who is Regina Daniel and what does she do for a living

Anyway I don't know you so I can't comment. I only comment on relevant people doing relevant thing not all these apc trained liars, fake lives celebrity my foot.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Freshbaaba: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Yeye girl nah Animal I call you
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2018
BrokenCock:
im sure u r wayward

You’re crazzi...
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Gerardo88: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Bt dem de fire back at pple, hu tel dem sey dey different 4rm us, trash
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Sirmuel1(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2018
charliboy654:
In Nigeria everyone is a celebrity, but I'm still angry with this girl sha, for acting that stupid film spider girl abi spider woman, I saw a part of the movie on fb, I swear, I was fučking embarrassed.

Bro, you just spoilt my mood. Why did you remind me of that useless movie? embarassed cry
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Who get her number abeg?...
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Usually its like dat 4 celebs BUT This her talk come be like village pipu ticket don de enter...

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by IbrahimDamola: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Every year Regina Daniels na teenager.

Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:

LMAO!!!!
Hey! What's funny baby? ; tongue tongue
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by anyicash(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Poverty is the main cause of this shits...when people are poor, they tend to hate successful people.most of the times it amazes me how easier people insult celebrities without knowing what they have been through to reach the level they are now...mind how you talk to people, cos you soon can be a celebrity tomorrow..I rest my case.
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by markyemzat1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
if someone dont have nothing to say just shut up. what do yall gain in bashing people, she expressed her opinion which is right, naija sha
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Ever8054: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
iamnavy1:

2 PAC
your head dey there...
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by Ever8054: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
uuzba:

We didn't disturb her when she was quietly offline.
Now she's shining teeth online in social media, we shall disturb.

If you don't want disturbance, go out of social media.
is it your teeth she is shining or is it your social media?...
Re: 'Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Us' - Regina Daniels Begs Nigerians by africanusvu(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wondering how many celebrities we now av in Nig and criteria for that.who is this one again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Bags Another Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Zlatan, Victor AD Shutdown Abuja With Mega Show / Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.