Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday (51187 Views)

Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:03am On Sep 13, 2018
This is Folasade Adeleke first daughter of Senator Adeleke contesting for osun state governor.

He shares her adorable photo to celebrates her birthday. Happy birthday to her.

So guys, she is not married yet you can try your luck.... Lol

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/senator-adeleke-celebrates-beautiful-first-daughter-birthday/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:03am On Sep 13, 2018
cheesy wow

Folasade is beautiful and sexy on her profile on ig... See more of her sexy photos and video at the beach >>> HERE

Folasade

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by fukushaki(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2018
grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 13, 2018
I can imagine how 'wonderful' Osun State Government House will be very soon. With Davido puffing some sticks of cannabis Sativa alongside his cousins, while his Uncle, the governor, dances to the tunes from the boombox, while the commissioners find a way to woo the beautiful loins of the palace.

By the time their tenure is over, Osun State, sorry State of Goddess Osun, will never be the same again, but the Treasury will be left 'political'.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by adecz: 5:21am On Sep 13, 2018
I hope she can dance!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by dokyOloye: 5:32am On Sep 13, 2018
Fine girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by modsfucker: 6:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm... Is she knackable?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Obikodo(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2018
the tweaking senator has a beautiful daughter
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by henrysam(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2018
TimeMachine:
I can imagine how 'wonderful' Osun State Government House will be very soon. With Davido puffing some sticks of cannabis Sativa alongside his cousins, while his Uncle, the governor, dances to the tunes from the boombox, while the commissioners find a way to woo the beautiful loins of the palace.

By the time their tenure is over, Osun State, sorry State of Goddess Osun, will never be the same again, but the Treasury will be left 'political'.
Bad belle can kill. I can see envy and lack of opportunity in your life
Pray well and have clean and clear mind about people. Yours will come

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by gaby(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Na daughter this 'obese' 'ere' guy wan take contest?

Osun enter one chance.

This right here is the full meaning of cluelessness...

Enjoy my siggy

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Mankosi: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Nice barry. I am sure she gat somebarry that's keeping that Barry warm

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by mrjaydee(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Make I go follow her asap.. I go shoot my shot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Waoooooooo beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by superior1: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
She is not bad

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Angelb4: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2018
For your information, Adeleke is still winning on twitter, twekker, birthdays, while Oyetola of APC is on ground, mobilising for supports. Later now, they will be wailing

7 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by IllegalMoney: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Chai...somebody bring Vaseline
See Shina Rambo and Bred sister

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by veekid(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Female version of B.Red

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Drsmith01(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Wow shocked shocked
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Drsmith01(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2018
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin
Chai...somebody bring Vaseline
See Shina Rambo and Bred sister
Na soap dey o

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by fergie001: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2018
She is kiss

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by IllegalMoney: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Drsmith01:

Na soap dey o
grin grin grin
Bring am like dat, we go manage

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Drsmith01(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2018
IllegalMoney:

grin grin grin
Bring am like dat, we go manager

Mama chidera give me naija bar Soap 200
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by akeentech(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Osun first daughter

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by benben1000: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Afonjas, oyah bring vaseline oh. Useless things!

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Yewandequeen(f): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2018
shocked

She is a beauty to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by IllegalMoney: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Drsmith01:

Mama chidera give me naija bar Soap 200
Tell her say na Premier soap i want, that one dey cause better ejaculation

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by sulemanalex(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2018
She bleached her skin

She won't know how to cook

Only dancing like the papa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by segebase(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
her puzi go sweet die
Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by agbonkamen(f): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Meh who dey yansh that girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday by Burgerlomo: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi / Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?" / ‘Senate Bonanza’: Presidency Shops For Akpabio's Replacement - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.