Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? (933 Views)

Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? / Is It A Sin If A Christian Has A Tattoo On His/her Body? / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by Exwizard: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2018
This question needed to be answered, I've seen different people with different mind set towards the issue of tattoo.
Leviticus19:28 says "you shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor prints any mark upon you: i am the Lord.

This verse makes it clear that any cutting or prints marks.

The question now is carefully studying the chapter I posted, do you think that those with tribal marks are of exception.

So you think those with tribal marks will enter heaven or suffer the same judgment with those with tattoo?

For me they are have no difference Apologies to any body with tribal marks.
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by donbachi(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2018
You won't,the blood of jesus has atoned for you...tattoos are just for fashion,when it's becomes an occultic or idolatory incissions....all roads leads to hell.
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by enilove(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Let's see what the Bible says b4 we jump into conclusions :

Leviticus 19:28 KJV
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord .

Tribal marks are cuttings in the flesh , but not cuttings for the dead.
Also , tribal marks are given to children by parents without the consents of the children. This makes those with the marks to be exonerated from that sin , in case it is sinful.

But "tattoos" is printing of marks on the skin , which is against the commandment of God , and it is mostly done by a grown up person willingly.
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2018
enilove:
Let's see what the Bible says b4 we jump into conclusions :

Leviticus 19:28 KJV
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord .

Tribal marks are cuttings in the flesh , but not cuttings for the dead.
Also , tribal marks are given to children by parents without the consents of the children. This makes those with the marks to be exonerated from that sin , in case it is sinful.

But "tattoos" is printing of marks on the skin , which is against the commandment of God , and it is mostly done by a grown up person willingly.

this same Leviticus 19 vs 27
."'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard"

Does it mean those shape their facial hair will go hell? Because I'm 100% sure you and your pastor also do it..
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by donnie(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2018
If your salvation is based on whether or not you have a tattoo, YES, you will burn in hell with or without a tattoo.

If you trust only in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for salvation, You shall be saved.

Receive Jesus and He will purge you from your sins and give you eternal life today.
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by enilove(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2018
nwabekeyi:
this same Leviticus 19 vs 27
."'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard"

Does it mean those shape their facial hair will go hell? Because I'm 100% sure you and your pastor also do it..

MY PASTOR DOES NO SUCH THINGS NEITHER DO I.

THE THREAD IS ABOUT TATTOOS AND CUTTINGS IN THE FLESH NOT HAIR STYLES.
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
enilove:

MY PASTOR DOES NO SUCH THINGS NEITHER DO I.

THE THREAD IS ABOUT TATTOOS AND CUTTINGS IN THE FLESH NOT HAIR STYLES.
you are trying to cherrypick the Bible quotations, going by your claim that people who have tattoo will go to hell with Leviticus, it means that same Leviticus says that people who have clean shaves or clean haircut will not make heaven also.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
hahahaha!! Na wa o! Heaven is not meant for everybody, it's for those that consciously and diligently seek him, and whatever maybe that you are doing wrong the spirit of God will reveal them to you in order to get things right
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by enilove(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
nwabekeyi:
you are trying to cherrypick the Bible quotations, going by your claim that people who have tattoo will go to hell with Leviticus, it means that same Leviticus says that people who have clean shaves or clean haircut will not make heaven also.

Which one is cherry or mango in this ? Am I the OP, who opened the thread and backed it up with Leviticus 19:28 ?

Secondly , the Bible did not say those with "clean shave or haircut " will not make heaven.

This is what the Bible says :

Leviticus 19:27 KJV
Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

THIS MEANS , DO NOT SHAVE AND LEAVE HAIR IN THE CENTRE OF YOUR HEAD AND DONT MUTILATE THE CORNER OF YOYR BEARD.

Shave and maintain the shape of the hair on your head as given by God.
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by veecovee: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
BELOVED READER, THE BIBLE MADE IT CLEAR THAT WITHOUT HOLINESS, NO ONE WILL ENTER HEAVEN. Hebrews 12:14.

And holiness has to do with the spirit and body, 2 corinthians 7:1.
For example, he who lusts after sexually dressed ladies, violets his spiritual holiness, while he who masturbates, sleeps with the harlot, and she who dress seductively, violet their body holiness. In the same vein, he who dress with tight leg trousers, cuts funky hair style (punk, galax, mahoc etc), cuts stylish beard (mustarch, side box etc), draws tattoo also violets his body holiness.

However, if He repents with his whole heart and clean off the tattoo, or always cover it with long sleeve shirts, in case he drew the type that sticks to the skin ... he will make heaven.

FOR MORE INFO ON HOLINESS ... GO TO https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by Exwizard: 2:02am On Sep 14, 2018
veecovee:
BELOVED READER, THE BIBLE MADE IT CLEAR THAT WITHOUT HOLINESS, NO ONE WILL ENTER HEAVEN. Hebrews 12:14.

And holiness has to do with the spirit and body, 2 corinthians 7:1.
For example, he who lusts after sexually dressed ladies, violets his spiritual holiness, while he who masturbates, sleeps with the harlot, and she who dress seductively, violet their body holiness. In the same vein, he who dress with tight leg trousers, cuts funky hair style (punk, galax, mahoc etc), cuts stylish beard (mustarch, side box etc), draws tattoo also violets his body holiness.

However, if He repents with his whole heart and clean off the tattoo, or always cover it with long sleeve shirts, in case he drew the type that sticks to the skin ... he will make heaven.

FOR MORE INFO ON HOLINESS ... GO TO https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages

And you refuse to make your stand on the issue of tribal marks, don't u think they both belongs to the same category with tattoo?
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by Primesky(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Exwizard:
This question needed to be answered, I've seen different people with different mind set towards the issue of tattoo.
Leviticus19:28 says "you shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor prints any mark upon you: i am the Lord.

This verse makes it clear that any cutting or prints marks.

The question now is carefully studying the chapter I posted, do you think that those with tribal marks are of exception.

So you think those with tribal marks will enter heaven or suffer the same judgment w ith those with tattoo?

For me they are have no difference Apologies to any body with tribal marks.

The bible warns against having tattoos on the body. If you have tattoos, which you made, whether ignorantly or knowingly, and now discover the truth, all you need to do is to sincerely repent of it, confess it as wrong before God and seek forgiveness. Then if you can erase it, do. If it can't be erased, do your best to cover it as much as possible, use it as an example to warn others. Enjoy your relationship with God, I do not think with this faith in Christ Jesus and genuine repentance, you will go to hell. Shalom.
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2018
those in the occult and deliverance ministries understand the significance of tattoo.I'm highly knowledgeable in both field .those in occult knows that every high level demons has a symbol you can use to summon it .This symbol is call SIGIL in the occult world or totem for those into witchcraft.But many ignorant people today draw this symbols on their body in the name of fashion .Usually done out of ignorance .When you draw a tattoo,You automatically attract the demons that is summoned with that symbol (SIGIL).the spirit then attached itself to that tattoo and start influencing you .my advise to anyone with tattoo is to seek deliverance.Once the spirit that owns that symbol is cast out ,the tattoo becomes an ordinary drawing since you can erase it physically

2 Likes

Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by enilove(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
those in the occult and deliverance ministries understand the significance of tattoo.I'm highly knowledgeable in both field .those in occult knows that every high level demons has a symbol you can use to summon it .This symbol is call SIGIL in the occult world or totem for those into witchcraft.But many ignorant people today draw this symbols on their body in the name of fashion .Usually done out of ignorance .When you draw a tattoo,You automatically attract the demons that is summoned with that symbol (SIGIL).the spirit then attached itself to that tattoo and start influencing you .my advise to anyone with tattoo is to seek deliverance.Once the spirit that owns that symbol is cast out ,the tattoo becomes an ordinary drawing since you can erase it physically

WHY DON'T YOU JUST OPEN A THREAD AND EDUCATE US ALL IN THIS REGARD AND YOUR EXPERIENCES IN THE OCCULT WITH LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THEM.
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by LLSAINT(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
100% correct
Kenneth4u205:
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
enilove:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST OPEN A THREAD AND EDUCATE US ALL IN THIS REGARD AND YOUR EXPERIENCES IN THE OCCULT WITH LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THEM.

good suggestion.Will do that

1 Like

Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by Exwizard: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kenneth4u205:

Are you saying the likes of Messi, Nemar, many international artists with ambiguous tattoo all over their bodies are been tormented by those tattoo spirits...... If yes do you assume if affected their well being in anyway compare to a person without a single tattoo?
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by paxonel(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please tattoo or tribal marks cannot stop anyone from going to heaven o.
Adeboye, olukoya, oyedepo, kumuyi, etc. all have tribal marks not different from tatoo. Will you now say that these people will go to hell fire?
Re: Pls Let Clear This Once And For All, Will I Go To hell, If Am With A Tattoo? by Exwizard: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
paxonel:
Please tattoo or tribal marks cannot stop anyone from going to heaven o.
Adeboye, olukoya, oyedepo, kumuyi, etc. all have tribal marks not different from tatoo. Will you now say that these people will go to hell fire?

Seconded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid / VIDEO: Check Out Prophet Samuel Accurate Election Prophecies / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacked By Twitter Users Over His Failed Prophecy On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.