Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia (1138 Views)

LG Chairman Onoja James Omachonu Arrested By Army With Ammunition, Cash [photo] / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by Rochas2023: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Was in Umuahia yesterday, soldiers were every where especially that Afara axis shooting everywhere.

I'm APC I support Rochas and President Buhari by extension but there are limits to what one can take.

Soldiers are needed for Boko haram.
Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by LuciferKristi: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2018
Rochas2023:
Was in Umuahia yesterday, soldiers were every where especially that Afara axis shooting everywhere.

I'm APC I support Rochas and President Buhari by extension but there are limits to what one can take.

May a stray bullet hit you squarely in the chest.

Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by saaron(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2018
The illiterate lifeless one can send all the soldiers in Nigeria to south east if he like, Biafra Consciousness, an Ideology of freedom WILL NEVER DIE!
Bloody useless govt.

Nigerians should not be surprised by the show of SHAME in south east by this govt. A sympathizer of fulani terrorist herdsmen will rather confront a peaceful region than engage his terrorist brothers killing and wiping villages and communities across the country.
Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by Sarkin: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Shut up! It's part of the military exercise, it occurs everywhere, so I don't know why you people complain too much. Later you'll say that all the military bases in the SE is a sign of oppression.
Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by clarocuzioo(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Fela called them Zombies while Boko haram, a rag tag militia is dealing with them, even chasing Burutai out of his ancestral home.
Rubbish.
Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by BafanaBafana: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Rochas2023:

Shooting everywhere?
Why you dey lie like this?
Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by Bibors(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Since you are APC, please tell your lifeless oga to channel that enormous human resources to Bornu where the boys have been technically defeated.
Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:
Shut up! It's part of the military exercise, it occurs everywhere, so I don't know why you people complain too much. Later you'll say that all the military bases in the SE is a sign of oppression.
Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema

Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by potterdon: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:
I hope it happens in ur fathers compound.
Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by Rochas2023: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Shooting everywhere?
Why you dey lie like this?

Is not a lie yesterday around 7:30 8 in the night
Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by Rochas2023: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Back to sender
Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by gidgiddy: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:

Military exercises are never done in civilian areas because equipments of warfare used for it are dangerous to life. Military exercises are for remote areas and jungles.

It only in backward places like Nigeria that military exercises are conducted in cities and civilian populated areas.

Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:

may the same wish happen to your mother and father.
Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:
Where av u ever seen a developed country carry out military exercisein a civilian populated area? Military exercises are done in an isolated area like desert or forest. Stop being dumb like ur lifeless leader

Re: Show Of Force By Army Python Dancers In Umuahia by Xander85: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:

No, you zip it!

Tell me in which society that purports to be democratic and not under military rule do you have the army (bristling with military hardware and live ammunition) conducting military excercises on the streets....even right into the suburbs and interior villages!?

Shouldn't they be conducting their so called military excercises out in the open plains, at secured locations away from the civilian population? That's if their intention is not to try and intimidate and murder in cold blood!

Fact of the matter is the police and the courts are supposed to be there to handle any perceived threats to life and property where civilians are concerned!

When they now call your darling Nigeria a shithole, a zoo and a joke you go begin dey vex!

Buhari Is A Rejected President – Governor Fayose Declares / Adeleke Admit Apc Want To Tamper With The Result Of Osu / Prof Wole Soyinka On PDP Defection