Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? (964 Views)

Has Saraki Lost His Midas Touch? / “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Remoter: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2018
My mind just had a review of Saraki's political aspirations and could not stop checking history for any private business ever managed by this man who wants highest political post in Nigeria.

Many are of the view that he is successful politically but can that be a divine tickets for presidency.

What sort of decency has that personality since known, has done to merit being a flag bearer.

I leave the rest for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Nbote(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Jus mention one private business Buhari has managed.. We are not even asking of successful ones o, Jus anyone

2 Likes

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by limeta(f): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2018
Your mind should start the review from your president
Fake general Buhari

2 Likes

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Kingosytex(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2018
what decency had bubu b4 they gave him ticket? go and check his awful records as a military president that eventually led IBB to overthrow him then u will realise that bubu has really done bad than good to nigeria. Both Bubu and Dr. Saraki are politricians, hence, both of them are thieves but while bubu is a stack illiterate, saraki is highly educated and sophisticated

1 Like

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2018
He has done well for himself,kwarans and as a senate president...mind you,there is no saint amongs them(politicians)...all different toilets,same sh*t.

1 Like

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Remoter: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2018
Nbote:
Jus mention one private business Buhari has managed.. We are not even asking of successful ones o, Jus anyone

I doubt if history has it that Buhari ever liquidated any public or private institutions.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by LadyExcellency: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2018
The current Senate is a success story.

He is carrying every Senator along in a bipartisanship structure
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Remoter: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2018
limeta:
Your mind should start the review from your president
Fake general Buhari

The same 'fake Generals' that all conventional politicians ran towards when the saw his tsunami coming in 2015.

Wait for 2019.

1 Like

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Remoter: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2018
LadyExcellency:

With highest history of budget padding!.

Thank God PMB was bold at discarding all.

1 Like

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by speedyGonzales: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2018
The senate and all the money he stole!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Lipscomb(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Remoter:
My mind just had a review of Saraki's political aspirations and could not stop checking history for any private business ever managed by this man who wants highest political post in Nigeria.

Many are of the view that he is successful politically but can that be a divine tickets for presidency.

What sort of decency has that personality since known, has done to merit being a flag bearer.

I leave the rest for Nigerians

you guys should stop talking about saraki because is going nowhere although he can go ibo land to be their president I don't care.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Remoter: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
what decency had bubu b4 they gave him ticket? go and check his awful records as a military president that eventually led IBB to overthrow him then u will realise that bubu has really done bad than good to nigeria. Both Bubu and Dr. Saraki are politricians, hence, both of them are thieves but while bubu is a stack illiterate, saraki is highly educated and sophisticated

Buhari has never been a conventional politician, that was why he tolerated Saraki when he emerged as SP.

GEJ was more intelligent but Nigeria became tired of those day light corruption hence his removal.

Some with 'DR' in public fund diversion.

I rebuke him. Do same for my generations unborn. Amen

1 Like

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by LadyExcellency: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Remoter:

With highest history of budget padding!.

Thank God PMB was bold at discarding all.

Stop being ignoramus.

The NASS (Parliament) owns the National purse in all democracies and gives the Executive whatever it agrees to spend.

The Democrats in US padded the last budget with more than $500 billion which Trump hesitated and finally signed.

Be versatility and stop repeating this foolish Nigerian mantra called Budget padding. It is called give and take or lobbying in democracies which is perfectly legal
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Remoter: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Stop being ignoramus.

The NASS (Parliament) owns the National purse in all democracies and gives the Executive whatever it agrees to spend.

The Democrats in US padded the last budget with more than $500 billion which Trump hesitated and finally signed.

Be versatility and stop repeating this foolish Nigerian mantra called Budget padding. It is called give and take or lobbying in democracies which is perfectly legal

I refused to agree with you that padding with direct constituency projects without national priority but solely for looting is legal.

Dr NOI openly declared that the cost of passing only 2015 budget was 20 billion. Same amount was the first released to the legislator who are also legalised to execute projects.

I will not agree with you.

1 Like

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Remoter: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
LadyExcellency:

It takes a hardened thief to lead ligislooters who are national figures for nothing.
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by citizenY(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Remoter:

It takes a hardened thief to lead ligislooters who are national figures for nothing.

Yes , true talk. He has succeeded in managing them o. Including those tree climbers
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Stop exposing lifeless great grandpa Buhari!

If for anything, the lifeless one shouldn't even be in the race at all!

Someone who in his first term admitted that age is limiting his performance is still contesting for another election and zombies sees nothing wrong with it undecided

And you are here talking about Saraki, whose father was probably a junior or mate to Buhari undecided

Una no dey shame undecided
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by LadyExcellency: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Remoter:

Stop calling people thieves as if you are better.

What you call thievery is legitimate in politics. You can vote them out through the ballot or civil disobedience.
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by LadyExcellency: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Remoter:

I refused to agree with you that padding with direct constituency projects without national priority but solely for looting is legal.

Dr NOI openly declared that the cost of passing only 2015 budget was 20 billion. Same amount was the first released to the legislator who are also legalised to execute projects.

I will not agree with you.

That cost is part of politics. It is a game though people detest it but it is legitimate and legal
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by limeta(f): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Remoter post=71158726]

The same 'fake Generals' that all conventional politicians ran towards when the saw his tsunami coming in 2015.

You down with the terrorist Bleep you too
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by TrueNigerian300: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Stop being ignoramus.

Here comes our problem as people.

Using US as a standard for everything we do either good or bad. The US is the greatest country in the world I agree and we can learn a lot from them. But that does not mean we should not use our brain. Are you saying if the US legalizes stealing we should do same?

I want you to know that their reality is different from ours and we should act and live based on our reality. Now, concerning budget padding - this means different things to different people. What happen in Nigeria situation was simply scam. I sent you a document for review so that you can check and balance appropriate ly as deem fit. Then you made changes without telling me what you changed. It simply means you have an agenda here for personal gains or something. What is wrong in deliberating on how to balance the budget - why doing it at the back? Mr president let's spend 2B on lagos-ibadan express way this year instead of 10B; then we can use the remaining to care for the bokoharam victims or whatever.

Well maybe since it is not in our constitution as I have stated then it is not a crime in Nigeria as that was what most of them hid under then even the speaker. He openly said padding is not a crime. Either ways this is a flaw in our constitution/law.

For any right thinking person since the Executive prepare and execute the budget and the NASS only check and balance - then whatever changes should be made known to the Executive as its the executor. But the reverse is the case.

The truth of the matter is there is no society free of corruption and the almighty US everybody shouts is not an exemption.

Buhari has failed and he should be sent back to Daura. Here is the problem - who will fix Nigeria? NOBODY!!!

Why? There are fundamental things that should first and foremost be fixed before talking of solving Nigeria problem at large.

The Truth about Nigeria is the fact that Nigerians are the number one problem and enemy of Nigeria.

If anybody thinks Nigeria can be fixed without addressing some fundamental issues as regards each federating units within it. I wish those people well.

Please this is not to critisize/antagonize you. I just want us all to be more objective when looking at the problem of Nigeria.

I wish you people(Nigerians) well.

APC is your enemy so also is PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by deomelo: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
He successfully managed Igbos. Great achievement.
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by vedaxcool(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wkikileaks revealed he suffers Congenital Failure Syndrome

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by godox2(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Stop being ignoramus.

Does that include the 20 billion Naira, NOI and GEJ bribed them before passing 2015. Budget, NASS action here is not Normal, since no bribe by PMB before passing budget, they now resolved to delay the budget after padding.

1 Like

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by godox2(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Someone who in his first term admitted that age is limiting his performance is still contesting for another election and zombies sees nothing wrong with it undecided

And you are here talking about Saraki, whose father was probably a junior or mate to Buhari undecided

When your time reach, dont be lifless.
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Almaiga: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Saraki is a failure, every thing he touches becomes a disaster.
Nigerian's are wise but, Kwarans are wiser now.

Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by Oluwatosin27(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I pity ur life. raining insult on someone who's old enough to be ur great grandfather. Ur be careful so that u don't carry curse on ur slutty head. Ode oshi
Re: What Has Saraki Managed Successfuly In Nigeria? by lastmessenger: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Remoter:

I doubt if history has it that Buhari ever liquidated any public or private institutions.
Buhari led Nigeria into recession twice. He is an incompetent as can be

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Eastern Governors Desperate Over Ipob Sit At Home / Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency / Cross River State Youths Wash Their Street After President Buhari Visited The St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.