Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested (22367 Views)

Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed / Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom / Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Suspected killers of Imo Catholic priest, Rev Fr.Jude Egbom of St Patrick’s Catholic church, Amucha, in the Njaba Local Government Area of the state, have been arrested by the officers of teh  State's police command. 

The suspected killers Chigozie Uzoukwu, 33, and Peter Ochokwu, 21, who were paraded by the state Commissioner of Police, Dasuki Galadanchi, killed the Imo Catholic Priest on Monday night along Nkwerre-Anara Road and also stole his vehicle. 

According to reports, the priest, Rev. Fr. Jude Egbuom who was in charge of the St. Patrick’s Catholic Parish in Njaba LGA, was attacked by the assailants at a barber’s shop where he had gone to have a hair cut at about 8pm

However decrying the murder of the cleric, the police boss said the suspects were nabbed in Nkwerre on September 11. According to him, he activated the Tactical Units of the command to nab the fleeing criminals, and the efforts of the command paid off with the arrest of the two suspects, recovery of the priest’s vehicle and bag.

It was further gathered that one of the suspects, Ochokwu, was an ex-convict who had spent one year in Owerri prison for alleged involvement in an armed robbery case.

https://lailasnews.com/police-arrest-suspected-killers-of-imo-catholic-priest-photo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by gaby(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
That was pretty fast and commendable. If you think the Nigerian police are a bunch of no-good un-intlligent people, my guy you are on a long thing.

They are simply victims of the system, who would deliver when they truly set their hearts and minds to it. That is the Nigerian spirit. We are not dull people, we only refuse to do the right thing. But with a little push and motivation, we can do exploits. The results are there for all to see from our siblings in the diaspora.

Enjoy my siggy

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hope no be people weh dey PRISON already

6 Likes

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by tooth4tooth: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Robbing your victim is one thing but why take his life?

When the hand of the law descend on them they will start making face like dodo from over ripe plantain.

6 Likes

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by Okpueze1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
I thought the report says that 2 persons were arrested?
How come we are seeing 5 persons
Nigeria Police I hail ooo

6 Likes

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by Centcanada: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Suspected? See wahala
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by Nathdoug(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
THIS ONES GO ROT FOR JAIL

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by mytime24(f): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jaul
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by Pabloosas(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by deri4luv1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
They caught 2 persons and showed us 5 persons, Nigerian police force is too incompetent, These are the kind of situations SARs should have been trying to Curb since! I just hope these guys are truly guilty.

5 Likes

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by mytime24(f): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jail
Jail
Jail

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by jesus247alive(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Can't wait to hear who sent them really.....
The level of inhumanity to man of late
Is really touching ...

People kill without fear

God should have mercy ..

By the way who has noticed the worst the heart breaking state of Nigerian Road. Oh what have we done wrong.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by PrincessB1(f): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Let them be incarcerated if guilty as charged angry
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by AdisaGaniyu(f): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Suspect ?
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by alphaconde(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
VERY SAD BUT IF THE PRIEST LIVED A LIFE PLEASING TO GOD HE WILL BE HAPPY WHEREVER HE IS NOW

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by DCLXV1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Good job
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by Bigval5: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Touch not my annointed..

See my siggy for latest mtn free browsing currently blazing September
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by adem30: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
CAN is yet to issue a statement since the day this man was killed. Had it been it happens in the North, I trust CAN, they can not be this quite.

Now I realised that the life of every person killed in the North is valuable than the ones killed in the South.

Kudos to CAN

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by cazicih: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
you dare not touch His anointed...ghen ghen

WANT AN APP FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

We Turn Your Ideas into Beautiful Feature-rich Mobile Apps at Affordable Costs!

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business and experience the Mobile App Development That Give your Business A Smooth Touch

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by victorazyvictor(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:
That was pretty fast and commendable. If you think the Nigerian police are a bunch of no-good un-intlligent people, my guy you are on a long thing.

They are simply victims of the system but would deliver when they truly set their hearts and minds to it. That is the Nigerian spirit. We are not dull people, we only refuse to do the right thing. But with a little push and motivation, we can do exploits. The results are there for all to see from our siblings in the diaspora.

Enjoy my siggy

One thing I've learnt from Nigerian police is that when they want to work they will work it well.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by frozen70(f): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
If the police are working swiftly like this

We can compete with the other police all over the world

Why kill a pries, what do you think you can get out of him
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by Ijaycool(f): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm
Hope they didn't just gather innocent people arrest
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by mbahdi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

They are simply victims of the system but would deliver when they truly set their hearts and minds to it. That is the Nigerian spirit. We are not dull people, we only refuse to do the right thing. But with a little push and motivation, we can do exploits. The results are there for all to see from our siblings in the diaspora.

Enjoy my siggy
WAT suprises me most is how there do fish them out
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by dyangprof(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Though those nigas might be suspected notorious in robbery and oda crimes.

But it is 79% truth dat dos guyz may be innocent to the stated crime by the NPF.. The NPF only did dat to stylishly prove dat dey ar working

If you_ you_know_you_know
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by IYANGBALI: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ibos and Fulani herdsmen are from the same planet called oxymoron
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by ipobarethieves: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
sad sad wink sad grin sad wink sad Ipob are confam jhudas. Evil, , diabolical wickedness is their lifestyle. They kill, steal and destroy .Dey shud cast those bEAST Fl@theads into crocodile Salt Lake. Bastards! spit on their heartless fl@ties
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by Theory2022: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
They arest 2, d remainin 3 re excorts abi? undecided
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by itiswellandwell: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Awon oloriburuku omo radarada. Rip sir.
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by gaby(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
mbahdi:

WAT suprises me most is how there do fish them out

If a chicken or goat goes missing in your neighbourhood, the Police knows where to look. If a car goes missing , they know who to ask. If it's a case of armed robbery and homicide, they know where to face.

They were trained by the British Police and in my opinion, this is the only good blue print they kept on (intelligence gathering and infiltration).
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by ipobarethieves: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
angry angry angry angry grin angry grin Hang dem @ once
Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by ipobarethieves: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin BIAFRA WILD PIGS. See dat one even carry him Aba made shoe along

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested by Mankosi: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
U won't believe this guys can kill a rat if u see them on the road.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested / FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.