Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested (22371 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Crimecity: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
The Commissioner of Police in Bayelsa State, Aminu Saleh has confirmed that a father of three, Samuel Sunday, has been arrested for allegedly poisoning his three children with sniper killing two of the children while the third one survived.

The surviving son told newsmen that their father and his brother gave them the sniper to drink.

“Our father and his brother tied three of us and gave us sniper to drink. I was told that my brothers are dead, and that I am the only one that survived,”
the boy said in tears on his hospital bed.

He said that suspect and his brother, Aya Preye, were being charged for the murder of the two children. He identified the deceased boys as Miracle (12) and God’s time (10).

Sunday and his wife had divorced but the three children were living with their grandmother before the incident occurred. The police commissioner said that the suspect had alleged that his sons were wizards who were responsible for his sickness.

Dr Moses Emeka of Hillem Medical Centre, who attended to the only survivor, said the boy was brought to the hospital unconscious by an NDLEA official. The doctor confirmed that the survivor was responding to treatment and would soon recover.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/man-arrested-for-poisoning-his-3-children-with-sniper-in-bayelsa-state/

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Emvico34: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
the man must be wicked. Just like the useless man from daura who has poison the mind of our afonja brothers. Making them to believe all his lies

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by queensera(f): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office.

WATCH VIDEO HERE
https://nairaplus.com/2019/01/ghananian-police-caught-having-sex-with-a-14-year-old-girl-inside-his-office-video/
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by ValCon888: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
All these deaths just look like adverts for sniper

Nobody is using sniper to kill insects again.

Its either suicide or murder.

9 Likes

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by hisexcellency34: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Some men are evil sha..the same children some people are dying to have. Even if it's just 1

10 Likes

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by anambraamaka: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmm why are you advertising sniper
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by SojiCash(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sniper again is okay am going to bed .. Wicked man like Amosun

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by BOOMnaija(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
How person go dey bear name like preye and he go dey normal.

U sef think am.

And later, d idiot will be like.....

6 Likes

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by confistified(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
The greatest scam statements in the history of Nigeria
1. I will make one naira equal to one dollar
2. Getting steady electricity is not rocket science
3. If you vote me, Boko Haram would be a thing of the past
4. I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody
5. I will jail corrupt politicians

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by omooba969(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by amaham(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pls everyone, i hope these people donot want to ban sniper. All those cockroaches in my neighbourhood will dance alanta if sniper is banned

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by seunmohmoh(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Give him sniper to drink also.

Make all of these wicked people comot for earth jare.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by momodub: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na wah watin de go on
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Emekadollars(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nawa oo.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by victokafor(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sniper season...God help us not to exchange what is meant for mosquitoes extinction to human consumption

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
What an animal!
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by hatchy(f): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Snipper.......the unofficial suicide weapon of Nigeria.

Stewp!d Sudanese man causing wahala everywhere you go like MTHen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Aliencraft(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Whats up with using sniper to commit suicide shocked
The last time I checked it's meant for killing insects but now all I see is suicide remedy lipsrsealed

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by derrydinny: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
wetin nor go happen for this useless shithole?

being born in nigeria was not my fault but if 2020 meets me in nigeria, it is my fault

lesotho, here I come

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Chai

cry
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by mrjaydee(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sniper should be banned oooo
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Chandler100: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sniper again
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Biodun1929(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
He thought his sons were wizards and were responsible for his sickness. Nawa o. Why are we so backward in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Biodun1929(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
mrjaydee:
Sniper should be banned oooo

I'm telling you. So many people are now using it to commit suicide, or in this case, commit murder.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by esosuo: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sniper again ,make the govt do something about this chemical that is becoming an easy reach for suicidal people because it is killing more humans than mosquitoes now

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
BAYELSA too like SNIPER....
They Like PROPHETS a lot.
Can be easily deceived.
They believe in MASSAGE in a lot, to the extent that they believe it cures malaria and Sight Problems.
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by skopido: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
What should be the Curses of this kind of Crime for a Father to Poison his Children => That Should be POVERTY !

Please don't try to be a Victims of POVERTY Leading to CRIME in this New Year 2019 - You can easily try this Lucrative Small Scale Exportation Business You can Start as Part Time WITHOUT Even Spends Any Capital Kobo from Your Pocket to Getting Started .

Just Click this Link here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Details Practical Information how you can getting started right now if you're really Serious to do it .
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Passionate888: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Is it only me that has never seen this Sniper of a thing?
Re: Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Emvico34:
the man must be wicked. Just like the useless man from daura who has poison the mind of our afonja brothers. Making them to believe all his lies

I give it to you...you are good....
The way you drag buhari into this matterwow me......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested For Groping And Assaulting A Lady In Italy. / FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video / 10 Killed, Scores Injured In Imo Cult War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.