Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (33177 Views)

Us Visiting Visa - Summer School / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Vicjustice: 7:53pm On May 14, 2007
IMAO, I think Lonelytune is just exaggerating: such comments like "i have dual residency" or "i have internet at home" are just characteristics of self esteem of the cheapest value. I decided to register and join this  discussion because i was pissed off with some intimidating comments.
  Having spent most of my years in Europe and America, and finally settled down in Dublin,  i'm willing to answer anyone who has a question to ask about travel, especially about Europe. I'm not the best, but, at least, i can give advise and see what goes,
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by olabosun(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2007
@vicjustice
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by bigbumper(f): 1:06am On May 22, 2007
I don't know why you guys keep on knocking the poor girl. What is wrong in trying to help others if you have the means to do so. It's not as if one is gonna carry the dual citizenship status to heaven so what is the big deal.

I know loads of girls who have met guys via the internet, or met them through friends, and who have gone on to marry these guys within weeks.
Some guys even do it too. They travel to Nigeria in December, either meet someone on the plane or in Nigeria, and the next thing you hear, it's February and these people are discussing their wedding. 

Some of these people do these things out of kindness whilst a few of them do it to cheer themselves up because they are sad, depressed or something.

At the end of the day, it is better to give than to receive.

When I was younger and single, I used to allow virtual strangers (from church/ friend of a friend/ someone's cousin/ someone who got kicked out, etc) to live with me without asking them to contribute anything in return, and without knowing them from anywhere. Some stole from me in the process, but the others were fine.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Vicjustice: 10:49am On May 22, 2007
Olabosun. My apologies for not responding earlier, i was away. . .
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by wales(m): 3:45am On May 26, 2007
Men, all you need to do is get all the right documents in palce and at the same time be able to defend your documents. grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by dremoney(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2007
blablabla,

y u dey lie now?
forum post shows 56 n ur sain dis is ur 1st post.

who dey mis-calculate?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2007
grin grin ;Dooooh the best way is thru christ, he is tha alpha and omega trust in him, well as for america, to me its just like oshodi to yaba, am not boastin ppl who know me will tell, i go like someone going to market , i live and work there but to me its like mushin, checkout paris, when i go and buy perf or italy , life is sweet but rember wat shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose is soul, so pray b4 being like me. d TRAVELLER
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by funkybaby(f): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2007
jayon:

grin grin ;Dooooh the best way is through christ, he is tha alpha and omega trust in him, well as for america, to me its just like oshodi to yaba, am not boastin people who know me will tell, i go like someone going to market , i live and work there but to me its like mushin, checkout paris, when i go and buy perf or italy , life is sweet but rember what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose is soul, so pray before being like me. d TRAVELLER

@jayon

you child in diapers,  will you just SHUT UP !!!!

I have had it up to my neck with your very silly and childish posts and threads on this forum. what is the matter with you? are you alright

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-82375.0.html another of your silly and threads. seun has locked the topic now, i really do not know why he did not block you from accessing this site and posting rubbish on it.

you are nothing but a damn want to-be.

if you have nothing to do online, get a job or read your books.

grow up boy !
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by mrpataki(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

Dont mind the yeye and fake evangelist grin grin grin grin

All this desperate yahoo yahoo boiz sef. angry angry angry

There is nothing more to life than just being real!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by deariekay(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
lonelytune,

pls i need ur help.how can i meet u.ur email add is not in ur profile.can u send ur email to my box loveradey@yahoo.com its urgent pls or flasm my phone trice 07030094999 i will call back.

kinds regard
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by pose1(f): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2007
Hello everyone, I am american and would like to know what you all are talking about?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by debouy: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2007
hi guys,i just applied for graduate studies in a university in usa next year.im sure i will get admission.what are my chances of getting the student visa? i am a genuine student i intend to be sponsored by unlce who is resident in the us and also a us citizen.pls advise.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Ouza(f): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2007
Am also trying to get a visa to yankee to visit my big sis whos a citizen. i filled the electronic application form on the net, but i cant seem to get an appointment date because they are either fully booked or unavailable. av actually had a us visa before, but that was way back in 1994, and av spent about 9months in the uk, is that going to work in my favour?

any advice on getting an appointment date
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by ololo12: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2008
I've got like 15,000 $ stashed up somewhere, i want use am take process visa enter Yankee. Abeg anybody fit give me directives on how to go about it. Nah my first time abegggggg
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by cutey23: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2008
Pls can anyone answer this question?, in Abuja, is a medical exam necessaty like in lagos? and if theres a medical examination,who knows what hospital it is? thanks
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by BangBang2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2008
@Poster

there are no best ways

follow the rules, have all d documentations ready, be honest and apply

if u are nto ready, then dont apply, or else u wld be refused!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by erratic: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2008
Visit Ke? If you are 35 or under you beta leave US alone with their visiting visa unless you work for or are in some way associated with a bank, a multinational or companies in that league or Government. And it doesnt matter if you have a zillion naira in your account or you own half the houses in V.I. You get screwed 90% of the time without apology and without right of appeal.

3-4 years on, a friend is still uncertain what went wrong at interview but has chosen to put US behind him. The wife is however less forgiving over the way US embassy stained her passport.

You may be among the lucky 1 in 10. But is it worth it? B/c as far as I am concerned undue visa denial amounts to criminalization and stigmatization of the person. The big picture will suggest blacks and in particular Nigerians are unwanted for undeclared reasons like race, 419 or maybe HIV because it is by far easier for citizens of other 3rd world countries to visit US. You can catch your fun in over 200 other countries and spend money. Na their loss be that.When their restriction becomes reasonable it will be worthwhile to apply for.

Abi not be visit?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by erratic: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2008
OK. Make I adjust that age go up like 40.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by Vicjustice: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2009
Excuse my error
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by mamagee3(f): 3:07am On Jan 28, 2010
First, get a letter of invitation from an American Citizen
Then you go the embassy and tell them you want to go visiting.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by muyete(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
Yeah I quite agree with you.

Just go to the embassy provided you have genuine reason for visiting. It could be as easy as that.

The moment you are frigetting about it know for sure that the higher the chances about you being denied. Those guys at the embassies are damn to good at knowing if you reason stated in your application is genuine or not.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by sulad82i(m): 3:16am On Feb 06, 2010
Everything about getting a visiting visa is about luck luck luck. Even if you get an invitation and they ask you or the other person to provide your phone records showing that you guys have been in contact for a long time like more than a year or so. Now what? The most important thing is you ties to Nigeria. You must be able to prove that there is something to old you in 9ja like a very good job, rich family or self made. Even if you have that, make sure u r not too nervous cos those pple dont really like it if u dont have confidence in urself. Start a conversation with the consular, especially by starting with hello that has a smile. Oyinbo like pple wey deh smile grin grin. Always look at them in the eyes cos they read ur posture and more from ur eyes.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by sulad82i(m): 3:19am On Feb 06, 2010
As for me I did not get here thru visit sha ooo.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by winnepooh: 8:36am On May 02, 2010
my aunt wants to get to the us embassy for interview this may but she unmarried and in her late 30's. she is recently engaged to be married in september. what could be her possible reply to questions about marriage.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by mikkyangel(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2010
SUlaDI821i,
U GOT TO USA THU VISIT,HOW LONG HV U BEEN THERE? AND HOW LONG IS UR VISIT VISA? I JUST GOT MINE AND I INTEND TO FLY BY August,but men am not sure i will come back to n9ja until i get my papers, mine is 2yrs multiple entry which means i fit show n9ja as much as i want, all that will depend on how much i hv for flight ticket, So tell me cos i need to start planning hw i go rearrange myself, ?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by labiyemmy(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2010
from the USA Embassy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? by roymary: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2010
@mikkyangel, are you still over there or you made a decision already? honestly, with a 2yrs multiple entry visa, you really do not need to go through the paper stress, It doesn't make so much difference anymore, If it were Canada, would have been better to go through all that, Upon expiration of your 2yrs visa, you might get up to 5 yrs multiple visa, That way you could stay up to 4-5 months at a go, Before the visa expires, you would have established some good business contacts,

I went through this same process.

Good luck Ma'm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos) / My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area / Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.