Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke (2121 Views)

Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by OfficialAPCNig: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Last month Aba broke the internet with news of the invention of a Keke that runs entirely with electricity.

Yes. Electric Keke.

This week, Ndi Igbo reaffirmed why they are the Light of the entire black race with the invention of this Luxurious Keke.

Whenever you visit #BeautifulSouthEast don't forget to have a feel of that luxury.

Congrat to #NdiIgbo, the rest of the country can continue killing themselves for the Presidency while we continue making Africa proud.

I bu nwafor, tie Igbo Amaka!!!

https://m.guardian.ng/life/would-you-ride-in-this-luxurious-made-in-nigeria-keke-tricycle/

3 Likes

Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Great

1 Like

Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by NwaNimo1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by carzola(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
This one will not make
Front page because our
People from the west don't
Like to see amaka doing better

1 Like

Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by softmind24: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by meolaniyi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Impoted keke. Who dash Aba keke grin grin grin grin grin jokers everwhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by OfficialAPCNig: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
meolaniyi:
Impoted keke. Who dash Aba keke grin grin grin grin grin jokers everwhere
Don't think that because you waste your time eating amala with ewedu, 'wash down' with brown roof water before mounting your dirty wives all night others are doing the same.

6 Likes

Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by blujoi(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Great, If we had sane people in government, this would have been a good initiative to push. But instead they will be manufacturing pencil and shipping to US!!!

Manufacturing and industrialization are the keys to realizing our potential as a nation, but those in position of power no go send this one!

1 Like

Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by YorubaAssasin: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rubbish... Mediocrity @ best! You've probably never been to Owode-Onirin in Lagos. All the Molues and Danfos were manufactured there. cool

Perhaps, why are we going back >120yrs for God's sake? How's is it different from this car manufactured in 1890?

1 Like

Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by Bede2u(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
The fool on top of me ^^^^ is a sophisticated moròn

2 Likes

Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by NnadyAutos: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is great.
Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by agadez007(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Rubbish... Mediocrity @ best! You've probably never been to Owode-Onirin in Lagos. All the Molues and Danfos were manufactured there. cool

Perhaps, why are we going back >120yrs for God's sake? How's is it different from this car manufactured in 1890?
which Molue and danfo are manucfactured in owode?
The owode I know that Is just a car part market and the other part is occupied by scrap Metal dealers
Oga easy with your lies abeg
Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by OfficialAPCNig: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Yoruba moooslems stupid sha!
Re: New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke by EdoBoy90(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2018
OfficailAPCNig,

Good morning Sir.

Sorry Sir, I just want to remind you Sir that you shouldn't forget to handover us to someone before you travel to UK next year and don't to include us in your next recruitment before you travel.

I will inform the other guy.

Thanks Sir

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Eod Headlights / Clean Audi A4, 1.8T Turbo Boost For Sale / My Toyota Camry Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.