Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” (20828 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” by naijapips04: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin I take back my mumu. Omoh see daddy of savages
Re: Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” by elmodee7(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mumu na Mumu
Re: Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” by lonelydora: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Veteran singer, Daddy Showkey has taken down the video he made earlier following the reactions it ensued on social media after he tagged Comedienne, Lepacious Bose as 'Mumu' for saying Ghanaians are real in a video that went viral, were she further went on to say average Ghanaians do not bleach their skins, as compared to back in Nigeria she gets confused with different skin tones.

He made another video, apologizing to Lepacious Bose for tagging her as 'mumu', he said he takes back his words saying he spoke too much.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/daddy-showkey-apologizes-to-lepacious_13.html

Watch video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnqayepnD_0/?hl=en

I have been expecting this apology
Re: Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” by Burgerlomo: 1:36am On Sep 14, 2018
Dis dude nah real clown grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” by slivertongue: 3:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Well said
Re: Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” by Diso60090(m): 6:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Blankstare:
Southerners or easterners..? cool

Na them them
Re: Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” by Antoeni(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Daddy Show is a disgrace,but what Lepacious Bose said is the true
Re: Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” by Naija2mumu(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2018
ritylove:
stupid post how can you take back mumu undecided
it can be taken back by saying your were the mumu not the post grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” by Naija2mumu(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2018
kalvoken:
grin grin grin
I take back my mumu grin grin grin

So you had been sharing you mumu before?
mumu plenty
Re: Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” by Lovelife433(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sarkin:
Only if the 'jobless lazy aggressive idiotic p!gs of bi@frà terrorists' stop bringing bleaching creams all these would have been averted.
animal u no dey tire for dis satan abusive insult? Oloriburuku oponu ode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun's Twin Boys In Agbada Outfit / Toolz Shares Newspaper Headline That Promised An End To Blackout In 1986 / Yinka Quadri, Salawa Abeni, Oga Bello Reunite For Ramadan Lecture [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.